• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave / Absence Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I cannot say I wasn't expecting this, but the time has come for me to really bid farewell to the community, although I haven't been here long enough. I made a couple of new friends, so I don't expect people will notice any difference while I am gone, lol.

Bottom line, with university seriously kicking off and me lagging way behind in my studies, I can't find the slightest time to log in here. So, goodbye PC.

Babebraham

Just being here is good enough.
    Years
  • [FONT=c3b28079feda88152cdb50f8#e40200]have chosen to resign from the Pokecommunity for unown reasons. I am sorry I have to do this, but i will miss my friends and everybody on here. Its been nice knowing ya. [/FONT]
    3.%20frown.gif

The Author

The Hero of Knothole Glade
    Years
  • I have to go because of this thing people keep calling "real life". I'll still be around, just not as active. Only departing, not dying. :(

XDragonRiderX

Time flies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2021
    Been at PC for a while. Love this little site, but Pokemon has gotten... well, boring. I'll never forget the mark you made in me. Still learning how to code!
    Peace PC! I love all you guys (especially Sydian ;])
    DragonRider out.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • :(

I seriously doubt anyone cares, but I'm leaving for quite a while. A few of you might have noticed that I have not been posting anything lately. I just can't find the time and I've pretty much forgotten everything about this forum. And I was already inactive and pretty much dead before, so of course a lot of things have changed. I know I have made a few friends here and there, but I don't see the point of this site anymore, and plus I have a lot of unfinished things in the real world. So bye, for now at least.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I haven't been around much... but I'm going to be around even less...
    R.I.P. Audrey Nevaeh Mcleod.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
  • I'm uh.. Taking a break I suppose, I don't know for how long, or if I'll even be back. I'm aiming to come back sometime in January next year, I may come back earlier, later, never, I don't really know right now.

PC you're amazing but I need to get away from the drama, certain people and I need to focus on my real life and stuff, I'll be back eventually but...
    Bye for now~

Palladium

2012 FTW!
    Years
  • Not that anyone cares, but I'll be on a trip this weekend, I should be back by Sunday night or Monday morning.
    Thank you, see you in a while

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back