• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return/New Username Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hello, passing through again. Hoping to be active again on a permanent basis. Covid is driving me crazy, and the new mom(okay he's 1 now, but still) isolation on top of that it driving me even more crazy.

Nice to see y'all again, even though I'm sure not many here now remember me!

hi risa o/

Last edited:

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hello, passing through again. Hoping to be active again on a permanent basis. Covid is driving me crazy, and the new mom(okay he's 1 now, but still) isolation on top of that it driving me even more crazy.

RISAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA <333333333

Years
  • Hello, passing through again. Hoping to be active again on a permanent basis. Covid is driving me crazy, and the new mom(okay he's 1 now, but still) isolation on top of that it driving me even more crazy.

Welcome back! I'm one of the newer faces here hehe (don't be fooled by my account age, I only actually started posting around last year :p). Great to meet you and hope to see you around!

Izanagee2005

Me. I. Yours truly.
    Years
    • Age 18
    • He/Him
    • India
    • Seen yesterday
    Hello, passing through again. Hoping to be active again on a permanent basis. Covid is driving me crazy, and the new mom(okay he's 1 now, but still) isolation on top of that it driving me even more crazy.

Hiya welcome back! I'm new around here too! (tho not too new) Hope to see you around :D

Can't believe I missed this! Welcome back PG!

Thanks hehe

Years
  • Hey everyone on PC~

I'm letting you know I'm talking a mini hiatus from here to get my head cleared again and in a better state as well. So I'm going be not online for a while till perhaps April sometime or May. It's more taking a mental health holiday for myself and doing more things I want to do that I love as well focus on myself first health wise too. You can leave messages on my visitor message board if you like but please NO Private messages, thank you. Well take care everyone I'll miss you all.

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey everyone on PC~

I'm letting you know I'm talking a mini hiatus from here to get my head cleared again and in a better state as well. So I'm going be not online for a while till perhaps April sometime or May. It's more taking a mental health holiday for myself and doing more things I want to do that I love as well focus on myself first health wise too. You can leave messages on my visitor message board if you like but please NO Private messages, thank you. Well take care everyone I'll miss you all.

Take all the time you need dear, we'll always be here when you're ready to return. Will miss chatting and good will to you! <3

Years
  • Hey everyone on PC~

duly noted on your requests Leaf. you have a good time off the internet <3 we'll be here when you come back for sure!

Years
  • Hey everyone on PC~

Just seen this! I hope your break gives you everything you need Leaf!

We'll all miss you, and be waiting to say hello when you return :)

Years
  • Yo. I'm gonna try to be active here again maybe
    Heya Desert Stream! welcome back to the fun :D I'm one of the newer faces here myself so i can't say that i've seen you before. See you around the forums!
    Hello I'm kamine say hello
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity kamine! Like Fairy mentioned, we'd love to hear about you in your own official introduction thread if you want :3 Hope to see you around!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey there! Welcome to the community! You know, you can make your own thread to get a proper introduction, right? But do what feels comfortable and have fun posting! Good luck in your Pokémon journey!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back