• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Jawduck

Triumphant return to Hacking!
Years
  • Hey guys! I was a previous hacker back in 2010 and i'm finally making my return to the community of poke. I'm looking at getting back into ROM Hacking, and I look forward to getting to getting to know ya'll again c:

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • So.. I'm here to say goodbye to the Forum for, maybe a week. I'm having some issues with the internet connection at my house and looks like we couldn't find the troublemaker. Awright. Bye Bye everyone. I think its gonna be a week or so, or more than that.. But I'm not sure. It could even be a day or two.

Years
  • Hey guys! I was a previous hacker back in 2010 and i'm finally making my return to the community of poke. I'm looking at getting back into ROM Hacking, and I look forward to getting to getting to know ya'll again c:

Hello everyone! I'm back. Semester's over, I have an itch to play Pokemon more, and I miss this site!

Welcome back to the two of you! Hopefully you'll plan to stay longer this time.

So.. I'm here to say goodbye to the Forum for, maybe a week. I'm having some issues with the internet connection at my house and looks like we couldn't find the troublemaker. Awright. Bye Bye everyone. I think its gonna be a week or so, or more than that.. But I'm not sure. It could even be a day or two.

Internet issues always stink don't they? I do hope you'll get it fixed soon so you can be back having fun with us again.

TheLegendaryGuy

The greatest Ash Ketchum fan!
    Years
  • Wazzup everybody?? I'm back here as we got the issues fixed. People are addicted to facebook, whatsapp, and so on, but trust me, i am addicted to this community. It was so difficult passing even a day without you guys(and without battling on the Showdown). :-P

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    already been posting around but haven't officially said i'm back haha, so yeah now that i have 2 months off school i should be online and hanging around a lot! : ' ) i used to be semi-active back in 2011/2012 so it's nice to be back! say hi anytime

Years
  • Hello guys,i am devesh from india and a big fan of Pokemon just like u. I am new here so i don't know anyone one and don't know much about anything here. Not know about hacking so much but i like all these roms

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    already been posting around but haven't officially said i'm back haha, so yeah now that i have 2 months off school i should be online and hanging around a lot! : ' ) i used to be semi-active back in 2011/2012 so it's nice to be back! say hi anytime
    Hi, welcome back! I hope you'll have a good time here now c: What's your favorite parts of PokéCommunity, you think?

Hello guys,i am devesh from india and a big fan of Pokemon just like u. I am new here so i don't know anyone one and don't know much about anything here. Not know about hacking so much but i like all these roms
    Welcome devesh! I see you've registered a while ago, so it's nice that you're here and posting now! Hacks are really cool, have you played some you truly enjoyed?

Years
  • It's been a long time since I last posted on PC. I see a few familiar names but many of you I've never had the pleasure of speaking with. I will probably continue to lurk more than I contribute, as I don't play much Pokemon outside Battle Stadium 2 and hopefully in the future, Go.

Anyway, it's good to be back.

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • I am...what even am I? Am I here? Am I not? You never know.
    MAGIC!
    So yeah, i've been on-and -off for the entirety of 2016 and i'm glad to say it's...not gonna change any time soon, sadly. :\
    I am leaving for the IDF mandatory service (Israeli defense forces, our army) and would have to be there for about 3 years, with me coming back home every like 2 or 3 weeks for a few days. Until then, the end of July, I will try to be here more.
    Anyone who wants to talk is invited, i'm always happy to meet new people. I hope you all have a great summer :3

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Just posting here to say that my hiatus is getting removed.

Maybe

I dunno what kind of time I'll have so anything I am saying is pretty tentative, but maybe I'll find ways to return. Who knows :P

But yeah, you can expect to see me around a bit in the short term at least. Maybe I'll surprise a few people? XD

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    What's up!

Soooo.. I've been gone for a while. Don't really know why I didn't come here more, I needed to with my club and all... I'm going to try and come back with full force and try to be more active, hopefully make some new friends and re-unite with some old ones if possible. I've been missing something, but I don't know what..
    Anyway, I hope to talk to y'all eventually. I missed this place.

Years
  • It's been a long time since I last posted on PC. I see a few familiar names but many of you I've never had the pleasure of speaking with. I will probably continue to lurk more than I contribute, as I don't play much Pokemon outside Battle Stadium 2 and hopefully in the future, Go.

Anyway, it's good to be back.

I am...what even am I? Am I here? Am I not? You never know.
    MAGIC!
    So yeah, i've been on-and -off for the entirety of 2016 and i'm glad to say it's...not gonna change any time soon, sadly. :\
    I am leaving for the IDF mandatory service (Israeli defense forces, our army) and would have to be there for about 3 years, with me coming back home every like 2 or 3 weeks for a few days. Until then, the end of July, I will try to be here more.
    Anyone who wants to talk is invited, i'm always happy to meet new people. I hope you all have a great summer :3

Just posting here to say that my hiatus is getting removed.
    Maybe
    I dunno what kind of time I'll have so anything I am saying is pretty tentative, but maybe I'll find ways to return. Who knows :P

But yeah, you can expect to see me around a bit in the short term at least. Maybe I'll surprise a few people? XD

What's up!

Soooo.. I've been gone for a while. Don't really know why I didn't come here more, I needed to with my club and all... I'm going to try and come back with full force and try to be more active, hopefully make some new friends and re-unite with some old ones if possible. I've been missing something, but I don't know what..
    Anyway, I hope to talk to y'all eventually. I missed this place.

Nice to hear you guys all planning to get active again. Hopefully you'll enjoy the new stuff that has come to the forums.

jappo

[b]Thank you for being you![/b]
    Years
  • I have some sad news to share with you all
    After tomorrow, I will be away from PC and Discord until Sunday 17 July. D:
    This because I will be at a summercamp as a volunteer, so there are not that many Laptops/desktops in the middle of the forest.
    Besides that, I cant really keep 5 childs in check if Im looking at awesome posts by you guys ;p

If possible I will check in from time to time.

I will miss this awesome interaction and love i got so far from this community, So as soon as I can, Ill be back! :)
    See ya all soon! :)​

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have some sad news to share with you all
    After tomorrow, I will be away from PC and Discord until Sunday 17 July. D:
    This because I will be at a summercamp as a volunteer, so there are not that many Laptops/desktops in the middle of the forest.
    Besides that, I cant really keep 5 childs in check if Im looking at awesome posts by you guys ;p

If possible I will check in from time to time.

I will miss this awesome interaction and love i got so far from this community, So as soon as I can, Ill be back! :)
    See ya all soon! :)​

Have fun during your time at camp and we'll see you soon! Such a shame you have to miss the Get-Together though.

Years
  • I haven't been on this site in many years but I think I'm going to start investing some time into it again.

Oh hey it's you again. It's Hikari10/Daikenki from EGC if you're wondering, which is unfortunately dead.

Hopefully you'll consider sticking around here permanently since there's so much to explore, but anyways I'll see you around Brock!

AChipOffTheOldBrock

Too Legit To Quit
    Years
    • Age 27
    • NC
    • Seen Feb 18, 2021
    Oh hey it's you again. It's Hikari10/Daikenki from EGC if you're wondering, which is unfortunately dead.

Hopefully you'll consider sticking around here permanently since there's so much to explore, but anyways I'll see you around Brock!

Good to see a fellow EGCer still around! This place is pretty active and whatnot, seems promising.

Back