• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Uh...Hey. :/ This is awkward, I just disappeared from here. I don't have much to say for myself except "Clinical Depression".

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
  • I haven't been fully active here since mid-2017 for various reasons, but after some time away I think I'm ready to reintegrate myself into the community. So hello to my old and future friends! :D

also contemplating a username change but we'll talk about that later

Years
  • I haven't been fully active here since mid-2017 for various reasons, but after some time away I think I'm ready to reintegrate myself into the community. So hello to my old and future friends! :D

Long time no see Wicked!! o/ Nice to see you back. n.n

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years

It's been a while, welcome back!! o/

Is it WickedSwitch? o_o

Years

hi friend welcome back!!

tigertron

Pokémon Master
    Years
  • I'd just like to say hello to everyone properly. I've been active for the past week or so. I joined back in 2015 but was never really active until just recently.

I've got to say this is the best Pokémon community I've been a part of and I've frequented Pokémon forums since the Ruby and Sapphire era.

Soccersam

Hilbert is Badass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2024
    I'm finally bacckkk!
    My semester is over (for real now)! I can't wait to see what's been going on! Man, I missed everyone here!

Years
  • I'm going to try and focus on self-improvement and winning back my creativity, so I'll be taking a small break from PC. Or a medium one. At the most, I'll come on for the odd hello and invisible biscuit.

tenor.gif

Years
  • I've been gone since 2015... to be honest, this was an accidental stumble upon and I got hit with some memories so I'm back! Don't know how long I guess, but I'm here (,: Been just about four years, so... Yeah. Hey folks!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Well folks, it's been fun, but it's clear my time here has come to an end, as it feels like I am no longer welcome here. Best wishes to all of you whom I have considered friends!

"I've finally decided my future lies beyond the yellow brick road."
    "My gift is my song and... this one's for you."

Years
  • Hey! It's been a loooong time since I was last here (early 2016 I think!), but I had an urge to come back recently. Not sure if I'll post much or anything, but I'd like to be active here again, so... just wanted to say hi, everyone!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    How long was I away from PC... Oh right.. Its been a year so I have finally return..
    Maybe makes a few post or two

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Greetings, everyone. I have returned from my long hiatus after hearing the news that the forum is going under new management. And since I now have a Discord account after also hearing news about Skype's new policies, I can finally join PC's server to chat with you guys more.

Reading Blade

I met some really cool people in this community some have become my online friends and I truly grateful for that but theres things that have become cumbersome in my time here.

To start, I have become less interested in forums as of late and in returned I have not been active in them.

I also like other members like EC, Have been feeling that I'm not welcomed in this community.

I been kicked and banned on the PC discord server for frankly frivolous reasons and I'm done with trying to appeal these decisions.

However, I'm not saying this is fault of the staff, Most of the staff have been friendly and trying to fix the problem, They also aproach me as friend and I appreciated that.

So for those reasons and I been taking my indenfenetly leave from PC, It has been fun thirteen or so years, I remember when I was younger and lurked and posted on the forums as Ren-Kun good times, But that era has come to a close, If a mod can delete my account that'll be much appreciated.

Best Wishes,
    Reading Blade

Back