• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Arylett Charnoa

No one in particular.
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 5, 2023
    Hi all. I joined here almost a year ago and my activity has really fluctuated. I am mostly a small forum gal so it's a bit different posting in a large forum but I think I may be back this time and be around at least fairly consistently. I'm known on a couple smaller forums as Braixen and enjoy art (a LOT). I have an ancient art thread somewhere here but after a legitimate overhaul I may bump it and be active in the section again.

Other than that I'm into anime and games (mostly RPGs but I do have a love for Animal Crossing). I also like sushi a lot. <3

Hopefully I'll be seeing you all around more now <3
    You and I are in the same boat! I love Braixen, and I joined back nearly a year ago. My activity has fluctuated and been incredibly irregular too, and I've been trying to be more active and become more integrated into this community. Also, I am a small forum person myself. And I'm an artist, who left an ancient art thread in the art section and bumped it up to be active in that section! (No legitimate overhaul yet though. Need to rehaul later.)

Hee, that's pretty awesome how that turned out so simultaneously like that. Welcome back to you!

(I also am into anime and RPGs. You are so my twin.)

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Sweet, finally went through the hectic horror called constant working and I have some time for some posting... At least for a while... I hope I'll find some interesting topics I can contribute to :)

Welcome back. Missed seeing that sweet Mugetsu theme.

Years
  • Sweet, finally went through the hectic horror called constant working and I have some time for some posting... At least for a while... I hope I'll find some interesting topics I can contribute to :)

Don't worry dude... activity dropping on and off is normal but hopefully you can stick around again. Good luck with getting active (again) and I'll be seeing you around!

- Hikamaru

Lunarose

replaced by lies
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2020
    I guess I should post here cause why not :p
    I've returned after a long hiatus - mostly due to being busy and losing interest in most games besides League of Legends. I've regained my love for Pokemon again though! I'm planning on actually staying this time. Usually used to small forums, a mod on one, but activity has been slow so I've been meaning to find a more active place for Pokemon. Looking forward to meeting new people, seeing a couple of familiar faces as well :)

Years
  • I guess I should post here cause why not :p
    I've returned after a long hiatus - mostly due to being busy and losing interest in most games besides League of Legends. I've regained my love for Pokemon again though! I'm planning on actually staying this time. Usually used to small forums, a mod on one, but activity has been slow so I've been meaning to find a more active place for Pokemon. Looking forward to meeting new people, seeing a couple of familiar faces as well :)

I remember you definitely, so welcome back!

I know that one can get busy and drop out for a while, especially with so much on their hand but at least now you have time to come back. Have fun and I'll be looking forward to seeing your activity get back on track!

- Hikamaru

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, this year's been a pretty rough one for me, full of drama and changes so I haven't really been on PC much, the only thing I did, being looking after my 1 remaining Challenge. But enough of that xD

I just figured I'd drop by to let everyone know that I am returning to PC ^-^ I'll become increasingly active after New Year's. I can't wait to get back in touch with some people ^-^ It feels good to finally have time for PC again.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, this year's been a pretty rough one for me, full of drama and changes so I haven't really been on PC much, the only thing I did, being looking after my 1 remaining Challenge. But enough of that xD

I just figured I'd drop by to let everyone know that I am returning to PC ^-^ I'll become increasingly active after New Year's. I can't wait to get back in touch with some people ^-^ It feels good to finally have time for PC again.

Welcome back, dear! :D

I indeed missed you; maybe we can even play more LoL sometime? <33 Nice to hear from you again; I hope all is well~!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Welcome back, dear! :D

I indeed missed you; maybe we can even play more LoL sometime? <33 Nice to hear from you again; I hope all is well~!

Well, I bought myself a 3DS together with X and AS and I haven't touched League since, but I'm up for it, just tell me when ^-^ And I missed you too ^-^

Funny how I ended up returning right on my 2nd Pokeversary xD

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Well, I bought myself a 3DS together with X and AS and I haven't touched League since, but I'm up for it, just tell me when ^-^ And I missed you too ^-^

Funny how I ended up returning right on my 2nd Pokeversary xD

Yeah~! Happy anniversary! :3

Right before Christmas too! o:

DarkAngel91

Looking for a Fletchling for OR
    Years
  • After a ridiculously long hiatus because real life demanded it's share of attention *narrows eyes at real life* I am once again back, with a new 3DS and a job so I can afford my Pokemon habits.

Craetions

Breeder of Champions
    Years
  • Let me also put in my 2 cents. I too, have come back after an extended journey through the real world. Due to some circumstances, mostly involving jobs, money issues, and the misplacement of my 3DS charger, I have been gone for far too long.

So, with some small amount of merriment, I officially declare myself not dead, and would like to point out my trade shop is open for business again.

Welcome back to all who have suffered the same (or part of the same) fate that had befallen me.

Merry Christmas!

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Was supposed to leave but since my productivity got higher(writing my story, participating in a fangame and higher grades) I guess I'll come back. Def not because I missed PC. Nope.

Years
  • After a ridiculously long hiatus because real life demanded it's share of attention *narrows eyes at real life* I am once again back, with a new 3DS and a job so I can afford my Pokemon habits.

Congrats on getting your 3DS! About time you caught up to the latest Pokemon games, and uh welcome back to the forums too! Hopefully you stick around longer this time.

Let me also put in my 2 cents. I too, have come back after an extended journey through the real world. Due to some circumstances, mostly involving jobs, money issues, and the misplacement of my 3DS charger, I have been gone for far too long.

So, with some small amount of merriment, I officially declare myself not dead, and would like to point out my trade shop is open for business again. I'll see you around hopefully!

Welcome back to all who have suffered the same (or part of the same) fate that had befallen me.

Merry Christmas!

I feel sorry for all that stuff you've gone through, but good to see you coming back and getting active again. Good luck with your trade shop as well, and I'll be seeing you!

Was supposed to leave but since my productivity got higher(writing my story, participating in a fangame and higher grades) I guess I'll come back. Def not because I missed PC. Nope.

Welcome back for now I guess. Hopefully you can still hang out and talk to your good ol' PC friends, even if your interest in Pokemon may not be strong there's still always fun to have around PC for everyone. See you around again Nathan!

- Hikamaru

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Was supposed to leave but since my productivity got higher(writing my story, participating in a fangame and higher grades) I guess I'll come back. Def not because I missed PC. Nope.

Nathan, regardless of that, it's nice to be back! I have missed you already, dude.

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years

Omg DarkAngel i remember seeing you around the forums!
    Anyways welcome back to the forums and i hope to see u around the forums more.
    Im sorry real life isnt always friendly to any of us haha but glad to see u are back enjoy your 3ds and bear with the job lol. Merry Christmas maybe we can chat more in the future :)

Years
  • I'm leaving PC and PS, don't have to give a reason why, I just am.

Bye.

Awww that is such a shame. Hopefully you can reconsider your decision, but oh well, farewell for now Adam. Everyone's going to miss you if you don't return soon.

maybe I should start getting active on the server again lol

- Hikamaru

The Undisputed Era

Shock the System.
    Years
  • I should have been more clear to be fair, once the new year rolls in my activity on PC will drop massively and probably on PS aswell. I have some IRL stuff like getting a job to do so that is going to be taking up all my time I won't be just never coming on again.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I should have been more clear to be fair, once the new year rolls in my activity on PC will drop massively and probably on PS aswell. I have some IRL stuff like getting a job to do so that is going to be taking up all my time I won't be just never coming on again.

Oh dear, I hope you'll come again someday, Adam. And I hope all your best on your job as well!

Years

That's disappointing, we've seen a lot of you in the Challenges forum so we do hope you can pitch something in again every so often.

And I hope getting a job turns out well for you.

Back