• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

Keileon

Pokémon Sardonyx: RtW dev
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I needed to reset my password on my old account (Kudamon) and I lost the email associated with said account, so I figured it'd be easier to make a new one with my actual current name since I haven't really used the username "Kudamon" since maybe 2013.

So yeah. Hi.

Years
  • I needed to reset my password on my old account (Kudamon) and I lost the email associated with said account, so I figured it'd be easier to make a new one with my actual current name since I haven't really used the username "Kudamon" since maybe 2013.

So yeah. Hi.

Losing access to an account always sucks, and I can understand you since I recently lost access to my Gmail and I had to start fresh there with a new account as well. Anyways, welcome back I do hope you stay around this time!

AlolanMoonZPrincess

Alolan Moon Princess
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2017
    I'm back after 4 years of being on a hiatus. I'm glad to be back but sad to the clubs gone. Still hope to meet new people here.

pkmin3033

I need to take a break; I have things going on right now. Hopefully(?) I'll be back at the beginning of next month...hopefully on a shiny new laptop. Might be on Discord from time to time in the meantime.

Seeya.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Guys... looks like I have a problem right now :(

Recently I noticed that my main internet connection is out of commission atm, so this means I would not be as active as before, so I'll be on Windvisible mode again for indefinite amount of time, so I hope you'll bear with me... Oh, and I'm writing this using my emergency net, btw.

I'll be back once it's fully fixed, so until then, take care everyone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I missed you so much, Jo!

Can tell that Nina and the recently re-recruited Ana are doing a good job with your old section.

Thanks Hika, that means a lot to me. I'm so proud of Nina and Ana too, the Art Studio looks delightful! Can't wait to really get involved again. :)

HOLY SHIT
    hqdefault.jpg

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome back everyone! Glad to see some older users return :D

Back