• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Leave/Return Thread

TY

Going on a indefinete break, haven't really felt to post here or hang here for some time.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    Bye guys, this time is true and GP don't forget about me ever. I had came here to be a mod, i did everything I can in "meet and greet" and "third generation". I decided to be a "gold tier" in the end of new year ( with my new year gifts, which is money). I met with some members here, try to become their friend. One most surprising think is that the beloved stuffs except GP and bobandil, ignored me while the grass rooters became too much friendly with me, this is true.

In a sudden movement, i lost my passion when everyone in the UG forum turned against me, i know it was my fault but they became too much :-(

Bye PC
    After this i will log out my account forever.
    The nature of UG is to turn on everyone, so don't take it too personally! It's a cutthroat area, but it's all done in fun, I promise : )
    Also, you don't need to try to force friendships. Let them happen naturally. Stay a while longer and I'm sure you'll forge some great bonds.

Going on a indefinete break, haven't really felt to post here or hang here for some time.

I just want to say I've noticed your absence and I already miss you a lot. Come back and shitpost with me please. I don't want you to go : (

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hey, all. HTS.123.0 here, and I suppose I may or may not be making a return to the forum. I used to be very active in the Roleplay Theatre in 2013 and 2014, and I was decently active in the beginning of 2015 and 2016, but life happened, I went through the last of high school and the start of college, and now I feel that I'm finally capable of managing my time correctly, which was the reason I left in the first place.

ANYWAYS, I'm rambling, and I don't know if my return will be long term or not, but I'd like to stay for as long as I can. I'd like to get back into roleplaying and improving my writing like I used to. I look forward to finding all the old faces and meeting the new. It's good to be back!

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Am sorta back now

Wasnt as indefinete as i thought it'd be, my bad
    Welcome back pal c:

Hey, all. HTS.123.0 here, and I suppose I may or may not be making a return to the forum. I used to be very active in the Roleplay Theatre in 2014 and 2015, and I was decently active in the beginning of 2016, but life happened, I went through the last of high school and the start of college, and now I feel that I'm finally capable of managing my time correctly, which was the reason I left in the first place.

ANYWAYS, I'm rambling, and I don't know if my return will be long term or not, but I'd like to stay for as long as I can. I'd like to get back into roleplaying and improving my writing like I used to. I look forward to finding all the old faces and meeting the new. It's good to be back!
    Welcome back to the community! Join the RPT discord server if you're not there already (: I'm adventure/red's hawt chibi pelippers/apotheosis from back then.

Syrex

[b][i][COLOR=black][font=Rock Salt][glow=green]Hen
    Years
  • Hello all!
    I have returned after about 2 years.

I was active in the rom hacking section & other random sections.
    I had a team working on a hack but then my laptop died and I lost 6+ months of progress. During that time my apartment was broken into & stuff was stolen. Along with my 3ds and pokemon games.
    I lost over 250+ shiny Pokemon and other special event Pokemon. That was it and I gave up.

Two days ago I picked up a new 2dsxl since I never used the 3d anyway and a copy of ultra sun.
    I've now returned and hoping to get back into trading & battling once I have cleared the story and able to work on building my battle team.

It's nice to be back! :)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hi, I'm Drew, or that's what I'm mostly known as here, and I've been inactive as heck, but with the new year I'm gonna try to be more active! It's a goal. I've missed PC anyway.

Years
  • I am returning after quite some time. Not so much greatness has been going on in life, but maybe coming back after all the positive experiences I've had since being a member here will help.

Tricksquad1992

Just chilling in the shadows.
    Years
  • I am finally able to join the forum again, I've passed my finals and have graduation tomorrow. I can be active on the Forums now, due to the crap ton of free time I have now.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Hi, I'm Drew, or that's what I'm mostly known as here, and I've been inactive as heck, but with the new year I'm gonna try to be more active! It's a goal. I've missed PC anyway.

DREWWWWWWW <3333 welcome back darling!

I am returning after quite some time. Not so much greatness has been going on in life, but maybe coming back after all the positive experiences I've had since being a member here will help.

Great to have you back! Things will get better in time. Maybe chatting and making some wonderful friends around the forums can help, yes?

I'm going on an indefinite hiatus. I'm losing interest in forums right now so it's probably best that I go on a hiatus for a while.

I hope you come back at some point feeling well and refreshed!

I am finally able to join the forum again, I've passed my finals and have graduation tomorrow. I can be active on the Forums now, due to the crap ton of free time I have now.

Welcome back! Congrats on making it to graduation! It can be a stressful road, but just remember, YOU DID IT :D

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    omg i haven't visited this thread ALL YEAR

I'm glad to see so many returning this year! Welcome back, all!

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 21, 2019
    hi your joke called, it wants to retire because it's so old.

i guess i'm semi-back, by that i mean mostly on discord and in a ug game or two at the moment.
    wow i haven't been insulted by you ALL YEAR

I missed you, I hope you stay longer this time <3

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • I uh, might be back. Not sure yet. I don't see a lot of familiar names around (outside of my old hangouts at least), and as such I don't really expect anyone to remember me. I left after some irritating drama followed me across multiple sites, and I abandoned this username on all platforms for a while, but with a bit of luck everything's blown over now, so here I am, I guess.

Star Arcana

Hope springs eternal
    Years
  • Heya everyone!

So, following my bout with the stomach flu, things got super crazy. I apologise for not coming by to state I'd be away, but I kept hoping I'd get the chance to be active again without needing to announce a hiatus. Well, that failed, and I stayed away feeling guilty.

I missed here though, and owning up to my derp is the mature thing to do, so here I am.

So yeah, apologies for having poofed, but now that the holidays (and the associated drama) are over, I'll be active again.

*waves*

Back