• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legacy of Hyrule (Invite only RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I watched from a ledge further ahead in disgust. "That's just pathetic. Something about this legend is starting to feel contrived. Perhaps I should visit this tree Tiamat used to live in... If only I knew where it is." I muttered. My frustrations were rising. I was apparently forgotten yet again. But I knew they would need me later on. I had memorized the maps. I had studied enough government to play it safe enough to prevent war. despite my upbringing, my knowledge was essential to this mission. I thought with evil mirth how they would do without it. I decided to stay up on the ledge and see if they would notice I was missing.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I was honestly too stunned to do anything. Every time I even though I began to understand her, she always pulled a gigantic change, then going back to her usual, hateful self. I was physically paralized now, unnable to pull away even if I wanted to, which I most certainly didn't. I couldn't even tell that she was working on taking the cursed stick from me...

Years
    Once I had the stick, i tapped him lightly, then rolled out from under him into the water, leaping out once. I saw ansem, and I said "let's get going already, I can recover on the way there!" before hitting the water again and allowing myself to move along it. I hadn't gotten much time to study any maps, but it didn't matter anyway, I still had the stick with me.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "FIne!" I shouted down form the ledge, Grumbling to myself. "Just as soon as you two catch up! Askan will be fine on his own, but I feel like I have to babysit you two all the time!" i declared resentfully. " What are we looking for?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I sighed. Once again, there she went, playing a cruel trick on me. "Well, I suppose I owe you all an explanation, if you'll move slow enough for me to keep up." I said, slouching I depression as I walked along the bank. "About why I have the king's crest, and about a problem there's going to be with the gerudo..."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "If you're a Gerudo, then why do you have the King's crest? I asked suspiciously from my ledge. "And why should there be trouble with the Gerudo? Aren't you of their tribe? I asked, now sensing he wasn't telling the whole truth.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "I'm not really- Okay, this is going to take a while." I said as we walked, thining about where to start. "I am a hylian. I was raised as a gerudo among the deserts. Anyone who lives there for long ends up looking like this. It's the wind and sun that does it, you see..." I began, not looking where I went, just following the bank as I explained. "Though the hylian king lords over ALL the land, as was the case with the zoras, he allows them to live by their own laws. But that didn't stop my regiment, the closest thing I had to a family from being slaughtered when I was young." I said, sighing at the memory. "I was recruited as a weapon during the rign of the last king, and to make a long story short, with this one sucking the life out of the land, I rebelled, intending to find a way to stop him." I explained. "And even though it wasn't my choice, the gerudo have labelled me as a traitor because I was the only one not dead. But in my current state, I don't think that will be a problem." i said, indicating my body as i continued walking along the bank.

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "The kings of each land rule themselves. The hylian king has no control over them." I declared. "And you lied to me.' I said angrily. "ONe as both are. That was what you said. but Iam not like you. You are a hylian and I'm part gerudo. Meaning I don't belong with this gaggle of misfits. I got banished for nothing. WHy did you drag me along knowing I didn't fit you're stupid prophecy?" I declared, seething with anger, ready to slash him if it weren't for the hieght of the ledge I was standing on.

Years
    Even I was listening now, still carrying the stick, being absoloutly silent. Oddly enough, it was just wild enough to beleive. I swam slowly now, keeping with him even though I seriously doubted that I needed to, fate would keep me from rushing off anyway. I sighed at that thought,not liking the idea of confinement, at all.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "certianly," I began, before saying "Then why are all of the citizens of each of those kingdom's paying hyrilian taxes? No matter though. Like I said, I was raised a gerudo. The only difference is my ears, really, and if you're enough to make a deal out of that, yours are more pointy than mine. The fact of the matter is, I'm a gerudo at heart, and I look just like one. As far as anyone should be concerned, I'm a gerudo. As for you, you have all the temper of one, and you look very much like a hybrid, so I'd say it fits."

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    "I'm not buying that BS." I declared angrily. " Prophecy deals in a matter of direct speaking. I doubt the prophecy would take such a roundabout route to make me one of it's victims. But seeing as I have already been victimized, I'll travel on my own. I don't need you to get anywhere." I declared defiantly. "And we'll see how far you get without my help!"

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back