• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE LEGACY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
    Years
    yes u r..........you're in and as a personal favor to a friend...u r level 2.....although u joined after new year......the offer as joining directly as level 2 expired on the first of january...but you're a friend...and i have the authority.......so congrats........

war rock exe

Pokemon Colosseum Remaker!!
    Years
    yes u r..........you're in and as a personal favor to a friend...u r level 2.....although u joined after new year......the offer as joining directly as level 2 expired on the first of january...but you're a friend...and i have the authority.......so congrats........

yes, awesome :) will there be a tile tutorial?

Echidna

Years
    well it depends on whether anbuja wants to make one or not...but i think he died or something....he's been gone fore like a weak....HD...i'll watch the video in a minute !!!!!

Echidna

Years
    HD...that's just wierd.....u changed the poocheyana spite into the camera guy's sprite ??? or did u completely alter the script ???

Echidna

Years
    oh ok!!!! that is a much easier way...do u spend all u'r spair time inserting sprites...i mean i do it sometimes..but i insert 5th gen sprites for fun and that kind of stuff!!!

lke this i just did in like five minutes cause i had to resize the sprites and stuff.......

Attachments

• THE LEGACY
      Pokemon - Fire Red # GBA_01.png
      7.3 KB · Views: 22
    Last edited by a moderator:

war rock exe

Years
    oh ok!!!! that is a much easier way...do u spend all u'r spair time inserting sprites...i mean i do it sometimes..but i insert 5th gen sprites for fun and that kind of stuff!!!

lke this i just did in like five minutes cause i had to resize the sprites and stuff.......

nice man!! I still don't know how to PERFECTLY index a sprite but im still practicing :)

Echidna

Years
    u don't have to index it.......its already indexed........if u have the right source....ok...any sprite u need...i can provide indexed......when itsd called a sprite its indexed..........oh and use advanced pokemon sprite editor........open it ...choose the type of rom....hit fil---> open.....choose the rom...look for the pokemon u want to edit.....hit egit....under each image......front - back - shiny - shiny back...hit import and choose the pic where it is 64x64...then hit update palettes and then synchorize palettes......if somethings still wrong in the lower images......import them again then hit the buttons again...once the sprites are in correctly.......hit ok......the hit write to rom...and hit find free space...and copy the offset that appeared into the box and hit ok...and u'r good to go.........snd use rom hacker XP to insert the icon and to chnge the sprites position in battle....its very easy dude........

i can do much better then the one up there...i did that in five minutes and didn't have time to fix gaps and stuff.........

Last edited:

ganesha

The Graphical Master
    Years
    Can I join, I need scripting tutorial a little bit, I need help in unLZ.gba. Thats all, can I join see my avatar and signature. I made them and also for maps see Cyndaquil Productions for my maps.

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Hey, I was wondering if I could join. I specialize in scripting and ASM hacking ,but there is a hole in my heart.....this hole is called "wanting to edit sprites". Without this clan I would probably die because 1. There's a friggin' hole in my heart which means ALOT of blood loss and 2. Breathing causes cancer. But seriously, I really want to edit sprites and everytime I try I just end up messing up the palletes. I guess it doesn't help that I'm using Irfanview to index my images....
    Skills: Advanced scripter and ASM hacker
    Lack of skills: Sprite editing
    Proof of work: Please check "Soul Hackers {Recruiting}" thread.
    Contact me privately through PM.

Echidna

Years
    sure u are both in.............but go up to the first post in this thread and read everything so u now what u are getting in to...... OK??
    @shadowmrk......u meen pokemkon sprites or people.......i can help with both..........hehehe

ShadowMrk

Intangible
    Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2018
    Question

Is there going to be a sprite insertion class? I'm dying of anticipation.

Echidna

Years
    uh......i asked, which type of sprite inserting, pokemon or people, cause they are different, either way, check the link in my sig to part 1 of my tutorial, there shoulkd bhe an entire section on insert pokemon sprites, and another for people sprites.read them and test it out..........

ANNOUNCEMENT

The following members have been elevated to level 3:
    Your Mum
    KingCyndaquil
    HackDeoxys
    war rock exe
    <(-.-)>
    dark_ho-oh
    qaz015393

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL !!!!!!!

Last edited:

war rock exe

Years
    uh......i asked, which type of sprite inserting, pokemon or people, cause they are different, either way, check the link in my sig to part 1 of my tutorial, there shoulkd bhe an entire section on insert pokemon sprites, and another for people sprites.read them and test it out..........

ANNOUNCEMENT

The following members have been elevated to level 3:

CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL !!!!!!!

awesome; i need to get a couple things sorted out; sorry i haven't been on lately...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back