• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legend chronicles: war for Denoa

Is this even a good idea for an RP

• yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alinie

Band Geek
Years
  • "Milady," Johanna bowed, looking tired and out of breath, "The firefighters have managed to put out the flames near the sea, but some of the forests further inland are still unreachable. Our army has managed to defeat a smaller section of troops near Cilbin and Blanaze, but the dark armies are gaining territory fast."

The Queen nodded, face grim. "And what of the air raids?"

Johanna breathed in deeply. "Geran and Holdel have been destroyed, but we made it in time to evacuate all of the citizens. They are currently staying in shelters in Fernia, but soon most of them will be moved to Hymna." She shook her head gently. "If the air raids continue, milady, everyone in Rygenelle will have to be evacuated to towns in the mountains, such as Jaroc. The mountains will provide much better protection. At the moment, Hymna's a sitting Psyduck."

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Rygenelle: A supply convoy from Volcran has arrived but is currently under siege. A friendly bomber out fitted with supply crates filled with weapons has crashed into one of the forests closer to the border. The fires are getting worse and other than the occasional air raid, Darkrai has left you to the fires.
    Volcran: a few of the major cities have been taken and some volcanoes have started to erupt. Bombing raids in Burnsh have become frequent.
    Landell: The aircraft carriers on the lake still haven't let up.
    Teresius: The air raids ceased after the loss of one of your airbases. Transport planes now land there and they have begun a full assault. Tanks still have not been brought in, so it would be wise to take the air base back ASAP.
    Neutral territory: Earth quakes have ravaged the area. Strange pokemon have escaped it's borders. They have shown no signs of aggressiveness but they utter strange unintelligable words and occasionally foam at the mouth.
    -------------------------
    Cpt. Hant Treelo

Hant crawled out of the wreckage of the fuselage. He cringed when he got a good look at it.
    "That's gonna be expensive to replace..." He began looking for other survivors. He found three.
    -----------------
    Jolon, Burnsh (capitol)

The air raid alarm sounded again. A bomber flew over the capitol building, only to be shot down by the temporary AA guns that scattered the grounds of the presidents home. The secret service ushered him into the bomb shelter before a group of bombers could arrive. Enemy fighters approached and fired their machine guns, knocking down another wall of the building.
    "Do we have any news from the front lines?" He asked one of the communications officers in the room. The lights flickered as bombers started to unleash their loads on the city.
    "Yes sir, one of our bombers that has been outfitted with supplies for Rygenelle was shot down and the caravan that went there is currently under siege. We managed to get the AA supply to Teresius and a caravan is currently waiting on the border of the AKD, who hasnt done anything so far. If somebody doesn't come soon, they'll head to Landell."
    "Good. Send a platoon to help the caravan that is under siege and another to find the bomber and salvage what they can."
    ----------------------------
    Ashir, Air over Shantin.

"Everyone come in, roll call. Shadow Killer one, over." Ashir ordered to his squadron.
    "Shadow Killer two, over."
    "Shadow Killer three over."
    "Shadow Killer four over" This continued up to 15.
    "Squad leaders, come in. This is Shadow Killer one."
    "Red Flame one, over"
    "Silver Wing one, over"
    "Molotov One, over" Ashir nodded his unseen approval. He began a shallow dive and all the other Corsairs followed suit.
    "All squadrons split up. Molotov, north sector."
    "Yes, sir."
    "Red Flame, you get the east, Silver wing, you guys have the west. I'll get the south." This was followed by two more "yes, sir"'s. He and his squad kept the steady decline while the other squads peeled off and went to their according sectors. Ashir broke through the clouds to find an enemy squadron. "Dog fight!" he shouted over his radio as he dove into the midst of combat.

Last edited:

Krystallyn

☼ ♥You make me smile♥ ☼
    Years
  • Skyla
    All the smaller cities have been evacuated. What was my mother thinking? We need to keep our industries flowing! Otherwise, we could run out of supplies before Volcran reaches us with support! I'm beginning to wonder if she even cares. Also, I wonder where my dad is. He's usually really good about keeping my mother's intentions in check. I can only pray he has not fallen.

We are still fighting the planes above the lakes. However, we are swiftly running out of ammunition. Where is Suicune? Why won't he help us?

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • Radio broad-caster- Recently, the AKD was completely eliminated. The country had three hydrogen bombs dropped at key points and the remaining population was quickly eliminated by search-and-destroy squads. The entire population of the country was wiped out and the entire area now belongs to Darkrai.
    In other news...

Back