• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Please wake up Star, please!!" I saw Tartar and he was helping her with his electrical attacks. I shouted, "Tartar, you finally came. Please help Star, she's hurt really bad and might not make it. Please help Star...."
    I knew if Tartar uses more power, he could save her.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    A little more, that's all they ever need...

I pulse another blast into the Pichu, then place my paw on her cheek. I slump over, relieved. I notice Static's worried look.

"She's fine now."

I suddenly remember the Manectric. Where is he?

A blast outside the cave answers that question.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

╝?╝ SB

Pineapple Pocky

Sometimes being a girl sucks.
    Years
    OCC: well i was going to ask to join, but i guess it's kinda late... plus i'm on another RP where we are all trainers stuck on an island with pokemon (that can't swim/fly); but i still wanted to join here too... well... you all can go back to your story now. Bye...

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    OOC: Hey, you could still join Violet kato.
    Umm, if SilverBlaze09 come online again he'll might tell you what's going on with the story.
    Anyone is welcomed to anytime they want to!! ;)

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    OOC: *twitch* Oooh, I'm teh boss...?

Heheheh...

Anyways, lessee, hmm...

*deep voice*

Lightning Island, home of Electric-type Pokemon.

Our three heroes(Star the Pichu, Static the Raichu, and Tartar the other Raichu) are currently in a little trouble.

While dragging two soggy sisters(Star and Static) back to his cave to dry out, Tartar noticed some strange writing on the walls of the tunnel that runs beneath the island. After the sun comes up(well, sorta, there's still rain pouring down), Star indicates a hunger for some food. Tartar blasts out and grabs some berries for her, which Star generously shares and then falls asleep.

While she is napping, Tartar persuades Static that they could do a little exploring in the tunnel, where they find that a jolt of electricity causes the strange symbols to light up.

Meanwhile, Star wakes up and finds nobody home. Thinking that the others have deserted her, she begins weeping and flees the cave(it HAS stopped raining).

The other two hear her wail and turn back to the cave, Static giving Tartar a vocal lashing for convincing her to leave her little sister alone.

They find the cave empty and a trail of berries leading to the edge of the forest that covers the island, where Star has left a path of broken twigs to where she is.

The two Raichu burst into the clearing where Star is lying. They find a flock of Spearow attacking the Pichu, and Tartar begins burning them down while Static rushes to her sister's side.

Two Fearow appear in answer to the Spearows' calls. Tartar keeps Thunderbolting them and yells for Static to run back to the cave with Star. Static thanks him for his help and ducks into a hole in the ground, which is a shorcut to the cave.

Tartar leads the flock in a different direction and loses them, only to run into a foul-tempered Manectric, who challenges him to a fight to the death.

Tartar decides he doesn't have time for that and jumps over the Manectric, blasting him as he goes to try and pin him down.

He races to the cave to find Static weeping over the still form of Star, who is bleeding from multiple wounds on her body and a shortage of electricity from running.

The Manectric follows him and comes into the cave behind him, saying something about fighting. Tartar blasts him out and recharges Star's electricity packs in her cheeks. He finishes just as a blast outside the cave announces the anger of the Manectric...

*regular voice*

If you wanna join, just check out where we are and enter the land of Mordor... XD

Yeah, anybody can join, it's open to teh woild.

Speaking of teh RP, shouldn't we be getting on with it?

?SilverBlaze09?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    OCC: Totally

*Weak....so weak i feel* Star said in her head.*Im sorry everyone...* *tears dripped out of her wounded Eyes and Star Passed out*.

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I hear Static yelling something at me, but I can't stop to listen.

I shoot out of the cave, spotting the yellow-and-blue dog standing outlined against the noon sun.

"You! Rat! Fight me now!"

I smirk at him. He's probably spent his whole life here on this island. Who knows what he'll do against a two-time League winner?

I'll soon find out.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

?SilverBlaze09?

Mew_3

I am not amused...
    Years
    "Tartar, you might well fight him now!!" I shouted while holding sister.
    I also jumped high up top on a huge rock to protect my sister from ever getting hurt again.
    "Please wake up Star, don't leave us, please...."

SilverBlaze09

Christian American
    Years
    I snarl as I fire a Thunderbolt at the dog.

He barks angrily at me and charges me, his whole body sparking.

I smirk and jump over his Spark attack, firing another Thunderbolt at him, this time slowing him down.

He growls at me. "How does a rat have this strength?!"

I laugh. "The rat has traveled. Eat volts, sucker!"

I fire another Thunderbolt at him as he fires one at me. The two attacks collide, causing a massive explosion.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

?SilverBlaze09?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back