• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The legend of the Rainbow Spears!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    That's a good Rp Alter Ego. I guess i'll start on mine.
    -------

As it was everyday, a beautiful morning with plenty of sunshine. I took a break to let my Pokemon stretch and relax. Route 101 is crawling with quite the amount of strangers these days. Releasing my party of pokemon out, I noticed some unusual and shady characters I've never seen before. "Well guys. Remember seeing any of these fellows before?" I asked my group. All of them nodded no. "Oh well. I guess we could relax and investigate a bit." I told everyone. "This is quite odd to see a bunch of characters gathering in this place." I wondered. Brrrinnng..brrrinnng... I snatched up my pokenav to see who was calling and who else is it but Mr. Stone. "J-Jay is that you?" He asked with unhappy tone. "Yes Mr.Stone. It's me." I replied. "It's a disaster. Some Team Magma member seems to have stolen one of my important packages from me. Can I as-" "Can you ask me to help get your package back. Of course Mr. Stone. Always a pleasure." I said. "Oh thank you very much, Jay. It seems as the enemies are headed towards route 101." He explained. "That would be no problem because I am there now, Route 101." I told him. "Please Jay. Do anything you can to help." Mr.Stone pleaded. "Of course sir." I said as i hung up the Pokenav. "Hmmm.. now this will prove to be difficult. Yes it will." I thunk to myself.

deoxys2000

deoxys master
    Years
    OCC: hooray! my 1st rp!
    IP:
    Chris was taking a break on his quest at a pokemon center in Slateport city because it was his birthday today! He called his mom the previous day to remind her of his birthday. She said that she had a gift for him that he might like. After countless hours of waiting, he got his gift from his mom by mail. He opened it to find a pecuiliar yellow stone. "Is it a thunder stone?" Said Chris. After a few minutes, his sneasel was fully healed and Chris brought him out of his pokeball to show him the stone. "Sneasel, do you know what this is?" Asked Chris. Sneasel looked at it closely and shrugged it's shoulders. He then called his mom to tell him about the stone he got. "What is it?" Said Chris. His mom then replied, "You are a very lucky boy for getting that. It is a thunder yellow stone and i bought it from a mysterious man that said that my Chris had something to do with it. What is wrong, you don't like it?" Chris then said, "Yeah, I like it, I just don't get why this stone has to do something with me. Oh, well, I gotta go, I should be getting on my journey." "Ok, then Chris, have a good trip, be careful, too, byeee!" The phone went off and he then got some string and tied it around the stone and then wore it as a "good luck charm". He then got out of the center to continue on his journey until he saw two very suspicious characters entered the oceanic museum. His meddling senses got into effect and followed the two into the museum. When he went inside, he saw almost all of team aqua in there, then he went up to the second floor only to find two of team aqua grunts and a tied up captain Stern. They then said, "Hey, punk, get out of here before.....um, before....." Then Chris said cockingly, "Before i kick your butts in a pokemon battle with you two?" "Yea-Yeeeeahhh, battle us and we'll go without complaining, you lose and we take your pokemon!" Chris then said, "Oh, wow, im sooooo scarred! I'll start with the ugly one!" One grunt then brought out a zubat and Chris used his sneasel. "Sneasel, use ice punch!" and Sneasel, with swift and amazing agility and power, k.o'd zubat and then he used a poocheyena and Chris then said, "Sneasel, use your slash attack!" And Poocheyena dodged it and used take down. It was a direct hit, but Sneasel wasn't out of the park yet. Sneasel used another slash and made poocheyena faint. The 1 out of the 2 battles was a sucess. The other grunt brought out another zubat which meant another ice punched k.o. Then he used a carvahana and sneasel used a slash attack and took half of carvahana and did some damage on sneasel thanks to the rough skin ability on carvahana. it then used a tackle and sneasel went about a few feet, but still wasn't going to give up. Sneasel then finished it with a scratch attack and fainted carvahana and won the battles which meant the grunts had to leave. They left mumbling something out of their breath and then Chris untied cap. Stern. Chris said, "what happened, why did they do that to you?" He then said that he had something very important they wanted to have. "It was a fossil of a very evil pokemon, but I shouldn't tell you." Chris then said that it was ok and then Chris then left the museum to go to the next town, but before he could do that, he wanted to catch some pokemon, so he went to the pokemart to get some pokeballs and some other essential items and was on his way.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back