• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of the Tyranitar: An 8 Man Elimination Tourney

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detox

Yeah Ive given them until 6:00 EST, if they are not done by then I will randomly pick a winner out of the 8 contestants, but no prizes will be distributed. See kids, this is what happens when you piss off Syndrome.

VCaliber

The Cutest (=
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2010
    WHOA!
    What the heck? Thats only hour? How am I supposed to get Polkop on in an hour?

Seriously?
    We are doing it tonight Syndrome, okay?

Detox

Dude , you are a full day past the deadline, and I could really end it now If I wanted to. You were both online two days ago, and you could have had done it then, but instead you chose to wait and ow you are being penalized.

Years
  • Dude , you are a full day past the deadline, and I could really end it now If I wanted to. You were both online two days ago, and you could have had done it then, but instead you chose to wait and ow you are being penalized.

Ouch, that's gotta hurt. Wish I'd been here when this started though, that Tyranitar looks sweet. Is the next one going to be similar to this one? Because I've only just recently gotten Platinum, and my Pokemon are only in the mid-50's.

Detox

Yeah, except it will be more like two mini tourneys, one for wifi and one for shoddy

Detox

Well that concludes it folks, the winner of this tourney is shininGNova!

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Congratulations to SHininGNova! Please contact either Syndrome or me for your prize.

THIS CONCLUDES THE FIRST CHAPTER OF THE LEGEND OF TYRANITAR...STAY TUNED FOR MORE WICKED BATTLES AND COOKIES...

Hopefully, a new thread will be more clean... Please refrain from posting chatter such as, "Are the battles done??" or "May I sign up?" etc. Expect the new thread up soon... Whenever Syndrome is ready, and perhaps with a new theme. ^_^

Closed~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back