• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yeah, you're able to do so. 'Cause everytime you save in the castle, you start on the gate that leads to the garden before Hyrule Castle.
    So you can leave anytime. And the Fortune Teller in Castly Town tell you where you can find the heartpieces. =3

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    No, it saved at the door where you go in to fight Ganon[dorf] so am I still able to go back? xD (Actually...I haven't played the game in 6-7 months since I beat it last year around Christmas time. So I'm actually not sure where I am xD)

~desu Saba~

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You really should try to get past that phantom, the game is really, really, really, really great stuff! The only part I don't like is...nah...I better not give anything away! :D

Oh, and i've tried downloading OoT roms, but they're all protected by the ESA so you cant download 'em! :(

I have an OoT rom... shh.

I actually have OoT in three forms. The N64 Version, the one on Collector's Edition and the one on the Master Quest Disc. I have MM in two; N64 and Collector's Edition. I never bothered to beat OoT in Master Quest or the Collector's Edition, but I've beaten MM more than 50 times, a s it is my favorite. Too bad I lsot my N64 Version years ago... In My Unfished OoTs I'm in the same place on ALL of them; the Forest Temple.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    MMMM, Majora's Mask... I'd like to play it, but I don't have it. >_<
    Normally you start on that door, Saba.

Quidoo

Previously called Jason22
    Years
    Aww...I wanna play Majoras Mask.....:( It looks really good! Isn't there a time limit to complete the game too? Sounds kinda scary, huh?

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Gah you people have to slow on the posting!

I think i may need help with my temple because i dont know what everything is. I've only played OoT for about five minutes so I have no experience w/ anything here really... *bows head in shame* i think i may have to give up working on my temple cuz i have no idea what im doing @.@ or someone could tell me what items i would put in cuz thats pretty much what im stuck on. sure sucks that i cant really find any LoZ games for my gamecube...

Quidoo

Years
    You should try and get twilight princess for GC, its great!

Well the item depends on what the boss is gonna be like and how you beat it?
    The item could be something like:

A hammer
    Iron Boots
    Ummm.......I can't think of many actually....can anyone else think of any?

Which temple are you doing?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Usually they are quite some chests that have rupees in it. At least on chest with a heartpiece, lots of Silver keys and one boss key. Also you'll need the Dungeon map and the Compass. The dungeon's item is what you get after beating the mini-boss.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Aww...I wanna play Majoras Mask.....:( It looks really good! Isn't there a time limit to complete the game too? Sounds kinda scary, huh?

Yes, but you can rewind the period all the times you want... undoing and losing everything except the masks, the boss items and the item containers.
    The background story is the deepest in a Zelda game ever.

BTW, oo lazy to read back. What are you doing? Making temples?

Quidoo

Years
    Oh right, thats ok then! I thought you might have to start completely over!

Ummm...were sort of making up our own game, with the temples, items, bosses, characters and stuff

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    We're making the layout of a fangame called "opal of extent" and so everyone makes a temple.

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    (Opal of Extent) xD Why do you put it as Extend?

Anyway, we have to make this original. xP No hammer because that's kind of stupid, it was awesome looking in TP along with the Ball and Chain, but those were like a one shot item. The sticking items are the Bombs/Bow/Boomerang/Claw Shot. I think that's all...and Iron Boots which you DON'T get in a temple. You get them after the fire, but before the water. So...Izy, you can do just about any item/weapon you want. You're doing Wisdom right? (Sorry, I can't really remember. xP)

Ok here's what we have to have before the water temple: Iron Boots/Bombs/Bow (I think that's all...cuz you get the Boomerang from the Mid-Boss) This means: Don't have those items in later dungeons or else it'll be impossible (so the earlier dungeon you choose, the more freedom you have. xD)

~desu Saba~

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Because I wrote it like that. >_>
    Hm, in the Fire Dungeon they get the bow. But hey, if they get the boomerang in the water temple, and I need it for the midboss... o_o

.Aero

Years
    then maybe I can change mine....What shall it be then...I don't want the claw-shot because blah! It'll be too much like TP...which I don't want. So I'm going to make up my very own weapon...hahahah I got an awesome idea that I won't reveal till I've finished working on it.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    It'll completely change Link's fighting style while he uses it. I'm thinking about what it would be like to play the game and use the item, and I myself thing it would be awesome.

~desu Saba~

.Aero

Years
    Is that a bad thing!? I'm sorry, if you want I could PM you what it is. xP Although I'm not quite sure on what exactly it'll be...I mean I have the...I don't want to say what I'm trying to say cuz it's too revealing. xD

~desu Saba~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back