• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    B-but...the pokemon trainer looks awesome!! I don't like that Olimar guy though...having to uproot pikmin all the time even to attack...

O.o This is turning into a smash bros. brawl thread

it kind of is, but surely we dont have to discuss legend of zelda all the time.

anyway, the super smash bros fanclub died. :(

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    THEN WE SHALL HAVE IT REBORN! xD

Hey, Zelda AND Link are in Smash, so I say it's fine.

~desu Saba~

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    the original super smash bros seems wierd now. no across B move?

the stage builder looks good though, its a good thing i have my 16MB sd card lol

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I forgot about stage building! I read about it, but never really knew anything about it...what exactly do you do in it...because now when I think of stage builder, it's not much of building the stage opposed to laying weapons and such out...(Forge on Halo is awesome though...way off topic)

I looked it up and it seem really cool. I'll have to get some peoples' friend codes though so we can all beat each other senseless. xD

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    I'm always young Link in super smash bros, melee anyway. He's just awesome even though he barely lacks some stuff that to other Link does.
    still awesome though

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i always play as link, or young link, or fox/falco.

my friend has a 0.00% chance of getting a new trophy when he puts in XX amount of his 100s of coins but still doesnt have mushroom kingdom 2. lol

will the wifi with SSBB be regionalized like mario strikers or worldwide.

even in regionalized play it lags majorly, its usually fast paced but it pauses every 30 seconds to load stuff

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    I usually play as Mr. Game an Watch. But all of my friends think he sucks, even though I constantly destroy them with him. Also, the next Link game would be sweet if it was like, a clash of all of the nintendo characters banding together to fight some force of evil... though that REALLY REALLY doesn't sound like LOZ.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It would be cool though. ^_^

Speaking of a LoZ game:

In Opal of Extend I'am going to change the Flarezard to 3 Flare Dancers ( red, a blue and a green one, they'll represent Courage (green), Power (red) and Wisdom (blue) and when they're defeated they'll let you have the Hero's bow.
    I'm going to start doing the fire temple now. =D

mew2three567

Reinvented.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2011
    That sounds good. Also, are the colors representing Din and those other two people who made the triforce? (Whoms names I have forgotten)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yup, kinda. ^_^
    In Ocarina of Time I noticed that the FlareDancer changed color when you hit them. So why not letting those colours represent the Goddesses when they protect the Hero's bow?

deco11

Custom User Tile
    Years
    i can finally play OoT properly (got my new N64 controller) BRAND NEW

online gaming lags so much, especialy SSBB its usually realy fast paced but it will ont be the same game online

instead of having different coloured outfits i reckon you should be able to play as the different links from previous games

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back