• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I wanna have it too. But probably everyone wants it by now. XD
    Oh, I found a funny picture of Link, Zelda en Ganondorf. But I'm not going to post the video, since it's from teh Last part of the SSE of SSBB. =O
    The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    It's... funny? D: I don't see the humor.

I actually like the name Toon Link. D: It's cute. <3

Honestly, I DOUBT they're gonna change the name in the US version. What's the point anyways? XD

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
    Post the video? I don't understand how its funny ._.

Change Toon Link's name? Why change it? XD Kind of a waste of time, don't you think? o.o

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Small Link? Dunno. x3

No, I'm not going to post it. >_> Since it's the final of the SSE and I don't wanna spoil everyone.
    And I guess you have to make it funny. =)

Izy

Todas las dias.
    Years
    Idk, I'd rather the name not be Toon Link. idk what I'd change it to though....

Little-Mini-Link-That-Is-Only-Called-That-Cuz-No-One-Else-(But Dara)-Likes-It

haha idk, I'm hyper right now, I like my version of the name better :]

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I thought Wind waker Link was 17. ;>> At least, in the game they said that.

Toon Link is cute. They can't really change it. Small Link? What? XD Young Link.. I thought he was Ocarina ish looking unless my mind lied to me.

We will never understand the post if you don't post the video. Post it in spoilers. I honestly don't think anyone will die of a heart attack if the video is posted.

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    I thought Wind waker Link was 17. ;>> At least, in the game they said that.

Toon Link is cute. They can't really change it. Small Link? What? XD Young Link.. I thought he was Ocarina ish looking unless my mind lied to me.

We will never understand the post if you don't post the video. Post it in spoilers. I honestly don't think anyone will die of a heart attack if the video is posted.

yah i think young link is from ocarina of time
    i love that game ^_^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Yes, now you say it, Young Link is the Occarina of Time-young-Link. =O
    And WW was really 17? =O Where and when did they say that?

And it's not the video that's funny, 'cause that one is bloody serious. <-< Just make something funny out of it, kay?
    here it is anyway...
    *point*

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Yeah, I suppose, but then again, he's drawn in a cuter more chibi like style than the other games. I might be wrong. XD I just thought that because the great hero rescued Hyrule in green blah blah blah Link was 17 when he saved Hyrule blah blah blah. D:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Occarina Link is 16/17, same goes for Twilight Link, I think.
    I always thougth WindWaker Link was 12 or something. =o
    But then... If Tetra is as old as Link... do you think that a bunch of pirates would listen to a 12-year-old? But then again, the more 'grown-up' people, are drawn taller. And at 17 a person almost has his/her length.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Um... hi. =o

Think I could join? I've been a Legend of Zelda fan for a long time now. ^_^ My favorite game would probably be Twilight Princess, though I have yet to complete it... =P

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    Um... hi. =o

Think I could join? I've been a Legend of Zelda fan for a long time now. ^_^ My favorite game would probably be Twilight Princess, though I have yet to complete it... =P

well welcome DP876

my fav legend of zelda game would have to be wind waker then ocarina of time and then twilight princess

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    well welcome DP876

my fav legend of zelda game would have to be wind waker then ocarina of time and then twilight princess

Thanks.

Wind Waker was pretty good too, though the sailing took way too long and didn't allow me to enjoy the game as much.

By the way, Wind Waker Link is indeed twelve... when he starts his adventure, anyway. It starts at his twelfth birthday; he's given the green attire because he reached the hero's age. By the time the game's completed, I don't know how old he is though...

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    im pretty sure he stays the same age
    yah the sailing took forever but i still love the game =]

so are you gonna get brawl DP876

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    im pretty sure he stays the same age
    yah the sailing took forever but i still love the game =]

so are you gonna get brawl DP876

Well, an adventure that long must take at least a year or something. O_O

I finally got the Wii, so I'll probably get Brawl.^^ I most likely will ask for it for my birthday, since I'm trying not to spend any money lately.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back