• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Wait? So we're going to plan a Zelda based RPG? Well how would it work? Do we choose out of existing characters, or do we make our own? If need be, I could type the story out once we all agree on a plot and such. I like to make RP forms and stuff. xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    It'd be cool to make a Zelda RP. It would be best if we each keep our own character or all play as Link, but that brings some difficulties like setting on Link's personality and such...

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Yay goodies. Well like I tried to implement before an mmorpg of zelda would be great and not like FS mudkipbladder. Because this is how I have it in my mind. You get to choose out of 6 races and 3 classes what your character is. the races and classes are as follows.
    RACES
    1. Gerudo
    2. Hylian
    3. Kokiri
    4. Goron
    5. Zora
    6. Yeti ( I know WTF do the yetis from TP have a role in but I think why not create an army of freaky lovable snow creatures.)
    Classes
    1. Warrior
    2. Mage
    3. Thief

So onto overworld. I was thinking instead of hyrule and hyrule alone you explore the globe. And you also get to be a different speices of a race. Here are the worlds.

Worlds
    1. Holodrum
    2. Labrynna
    3. Land of Dreams
    4. Calatia
    5. Hyrule.

Ok now that we have that settled now onto gameplay. I will now show a list of features and leave out the things that are unclear or I haven't thought of yet. Any fillers for blank spots please post and also your critisism since this is the topic.

Features
    1. A one and only item which is legendary rare: The master sword. It adapts with your class and race to be either the sword, a staff, or twin daggers.
    Υou guys can build on this if you want

.Aero

Years
    Those seem like some pretty cool ideas. ^^ I like that, but we should be able to make whatever class we want...because although those three get just about everything there is (weapon-wise) you never know what other people might think.

As for me...I'd be a Yeti Warrior. xD It just sounds so cool. Either that or a Zoran Mage. I've always like mages...or a Zoran theif.

What's a Gerudo?

.Aero

Years
    I'm sorry. =[ I just came back and haven't seen you post since I came back. What were you saying? =[

I have played OoT, just I never really got anywhere in it. I was little at the time. xD (Scared of re-deads)

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    No ones even paying attention to me so ill stop.

Yeah man say it again so we can answer it....

BTW, guys I had this idea... if we all want to use a link.. why don´t we go the way of Queen's Guardian. Link's brothers all the same exept for the color of theire tunics and their respective talents.

Example. blue is a good swimmer, Red can stand hot places, and green is like a blanance of all of his brothers... I'll put the talents of the others if you want.

**edit** speaking of Queen's Guardian....

Pt X

Pink returned to the town the fallowing day, he had wrapped Malon in a white sheet and left her in a dray place so that no more damage would be done to what little she had left. He walked towards the well, a man stood there looking down into the dark waters that flowed underground from the great lake. Pink stood next to the man, he was old, possibly in his late fifties, his hair was graying and his skin had the classic old man look. He had a mustache that made Pink believe that it might have been Malon's father.

With a deep sigh Pink walked away, it wasn't his place to tell the man that his daughter was dead, especially since she had died in such a horrid way. Looking towards the graveyard, he wonders exactly why Epona had taken him here in the first place. His answer came in the form of a giant lava dragon that jumped out of the top of Death Mountain and then back in. "Volvaria." A small voice to his right pipes causing him to jump.

Pink looked down to see a tiny Gorgan standing next to him, the little creature had a small brown bag in its clutches. "Why are you here?" Pink asked him leaning forward so that he could look the Gorgan in the eye, "I mean, why aren't you in Death Mountain?"

"I was in the city buying medicine for my grandpa." He answers looking up at Pink, "My names Link II, I'm named after my daddy, who's named after the great Hero of the Gorgans."

Pink smiled, it wasn't the first time he'd had to hear how great his brother was, "I see, could you get me to the city without getting me crushed by falling rocks?" Pink asked his smile was kind and slightly desperate, "I'll even carry you if you want me to.".

The Gorgan giggled and nodded, "Anything for one of Link's brothers."

Pink blushed, he should have known that Green would blab about his family while on his adventures, Green was always telling people about them, he almost never talked about himself, even when he was at home he would spent all his time talking about Malon. Pink fallowed the little Gorgan he watched as people exited their houses and went about their morning routines; Pink wondered how long it would take them to notice the blood in Malon's house. With a deep sigh he raised his arms and placed his hands behind his head, "Will we be running into monsters?" Pink asked letting one arm drop to the side.

The Gorgon shrugs, "I don't think so, there's no reason for there to be any, not anymore."

Pink looked at Goldie who had returned last night and attached herself to his arm, "Let's hope so." Pink said as he scratched his chin.

The walked for a few minutes, Pink was able to catch the sight of a huge falling bolder before the Gorgon did and he was able to get them into a nearby cave just in the nick of time. "I wish I knew who threw those rocks..." Link II said with a growl.

Pink smiled and ruffled the tuff of hair on the Gorgon's head, "I'll keep an eye out for you." He chuckled as they continued to walk. Pink had to save them from two more rocks before they got to a safe area where the rocks didn't reach. "Is this....?"

"Gorgon city." The Small Gorgon said waving his hand over the vast cave they had just entered. Pink could only stare in awe at the vast city that lay before him, according to Green's descriptions the Gorgon city had only had a few residents, and what Pink saw now... there had to be over two-hundred Gorgon's living here. "Our population has grown since your brother saved us." Link II comments as though he had read Pink's mind.

Pink looks over the ledge, "But... how-?"

"We live in peace, that is... until-." The ground shakes and a roar is heard, "Volvaria..."

Pink growls, "I'll save you from that blasted dragon…" then he remembers himself, "how would I go about doing that?"

The Gorgon shrugs, "How should I know… I'm only five." He said raising his hands.

Pink sighed and looked down to the bottom of the cavern, "Do you think you're Grandpa could help me?"

"I guess he could, But you'll have to go down there and play the song or else he won't let you in." The little Gorgon says and leaves quickly, "Good luck Mr. Link."

Pink sighed, "Ok… play the song… that shouldn't be hard… what song?!" His eyes burned, "Ah what song?!"

Making his way down to the bottom he tries to figure out what song Green might have used here. When he filanly made it to the ground floor he spied what must have been a very old rug, on the rug was the insignia of the Triforce, "That has to mean something..." he said as he paced the floor, "why does everything have to be so hard!?" he complained and slammed his head against the hard rock door. "OUCH!" he shouts and grabed at his forhead, "That was the worst idea ever....." he backed up and fell on his butt.

A rumbling caught his attencion and he looked up just in time to see the huge rock door fall in. "What was that!" A voice called from inside.

"Ah man you really steped in it this time..." Navi commented.

-JBCBlank

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I've been saying to do a Zelda RP for ages. Now everyone catches on. >>

I would like to do one. We should make our own charas though. Being Link, really, is stupid. We don't need more than one. Make up your own chara and be creative. It sorta aggravates me with the whole Link thing. XD RPs are about having fun and exploring creativity.

Let's make the plot and stuff, and go from there. =]

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *raises hand* I follow your idea, Dara.
    I already know who I'm gonna play with... but if you don't like it, tell me. :3

As for the story...
    If we are going to do a Zelda RP, will it be like a classic game with dungeons or not?
    Maybe if we want all to participate into the final part of the story [/is thinking way ahead], we could maybe pick something like this:

Throughout the years, there have been signs that the Darkness is rising. While they used to roam only in area's where eyes of light could not look, monsters have been seen more frequently in the green plains of Hyrule Field. It is clear that something is at hand... the final war between Darkness and Light.~

It's just an idea, but when there's a big battle that would involve most (or all) of us, it would be... well better than if there would just be one person fighting agains the Dark King. Get what I mean?

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    We see your post Puflwiz. :3 Sometimes we don't always reply to what everyone says. It's hard doing that.. at least for me. ._.;

Anyways, Mudkipblader, I think that's a good idea. It gives everyone a chance rather than just one person etc etc.

About the dungeons thing..

I guess so. o.o It's like a story, sorta. I'd imagine there would be some. Maybe not 8 like in every game, but you know.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    An rpg does sound fun. And i dont want to be selfish but know one is even trying to pay attention to me.

I pay attencion to you, *pats*

Going to the Rp, How about baddies and goodies fight together to stop the goddesses from distroying the world and starting from scratch.

And what did you guys think of QG?

~JBCBlank

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Interesting plot. I enjoy the idea, actually. Why would the goddesses destory the world though? D:

On another note, QG is really interesting. I like it.

sims796

We're A-Comin', Princess!
    Years
    Vanilla, your sigs get weirder & weirder. Only way to fix it is to use Jigglypuff. She fixes everything.

A Zelda RPG would be great. Not like that GOD awful Zelda 2. I hope for something similar to Kingdom Hearts. Y'know, and action RPG.

And Puflwiz, quit all the baaawing. I hardly ever post here (cause they talk about ROM hacking, I think, and I don't know much on that), and when I post, it sometimes go unanswered. But I don't cry over it with all the "nobody pays attention to meeeee!" It's rude to everyone else here. Remember that some things are more interesting to others than most, and what they are talking about peps their interest more, so they will go to that first.

.Aero

Years
    If the plot that Mudkip came up with doesn't work out, we could always resort back to the game idea we had so long ago. xD We just kind of dropped that.

And I asked what you were talking about Puflwiz. You seem to ignore other people yourself. >_>

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    @Sims, we're not really talking about romhacking, just making ideas for a game. :D

@Puflwiz, if you keep talking like that, we might start to ingore you completely... D:
    So, then plz tell us what you asked?

Oh, so you're going to try my idea? But we need to work it out more... otherwise we won't get accepted. D:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    @ sims796: Yeah well, forget you. XD I like mah Pit, Link, and Ike animation banner. They are pimpin'. You just.. don't understand! *emo whine*

@ The RP peoples: Yeah, I'm lazy with the names.. XD Anywho, we can all develope the plot together if you guys want. Everyone has different ideas to offer. On SPPf, I remember the moderator Razor Leaf had a really cool Zelda RP plot. I can always ask him about it, if you guys want.

Awright. Let's respect everyone okay? =] Everyone tries to pay attention to everyone's post. Sims did an excellent job of summarizing what I was gonna say. A member before left because apparently, "No one paid any attention to them." We don't need that again. It's a selfish thing to do IMO, so please, let's not go through it again. We read your posts guys, we really do.

.Aero

Years
    Well yeah, we can work on a Prologue, and then get in to the plot. I could type of the form because I like that kind of thing. I'll type the rest if needed. We all pitch in ideas but I'll just be the typer. Know what I mean?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back