• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • If people post there ideas soon enough, we could make it before the end of the weekend. xD

What we need:

-Goal (What will happen in the last 'chapter')
    -Good side
    -bad side
    -characters
    -main story line
    -place (map of the world?)
    -subplots?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yes, Hyrule is a big world... so we have plenty of space... but if it's needed we can add vilages that are not in the actual games... Like a village near Lake Hylia or something... or even go beyond the borders of Hyrule.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Well, if I could, I would like to join this club. Zelda is my fave Nintendo Franchise, and well, Link is my fave character. So it all goes in well XD. Link just pwns. I love his finishing move in Twilight Princess <3.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Oh, sure you can join the club. :3 We are now discussing a RP we might start at pc... so if you feel like joining or have really good ideas, plz help us. :=D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • We could make a 'legend-intro' like in the WindWaker. =D

But the problem is, the real fun starts when we can actually rp. D=

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Why don't we use the base plot from Queen's Guardian... here let me give it.

Pt. 1

A hero(s) is needed to distroy a great evil warrior brought back from the brink of death by the fear that lived within the soul of the Hirule King. This great warrior was once known as the Savior and his only longing now is to make the world pay for his pain and for the pain they cause the earth. (Mosquett! if we make and Rp I'm so using Mosquett!) The only way to stop the great evil warrior is to find the Angel's blade and fight to the death.

pt 2.

(yes Queens guardian has two parts XD it's evil)

The hero(s) must combine there powers with that of the evil Warrior to stop the Goddeses from distroying the evil that they created and restart the planet. As it turns out the evil that was engeniered by the evil warrior ws to much for any of them to handel, and it will take all of them to find the 3 goddeses and kill Din's human formm so that she can not recreate the world...

A bit confusing but I hope we can buld from that.

~JBCBlank

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • The RP. It sounds like an epic concept that wasn't touched upon. Sure, there was Dark Link, but those were dopplegangers.

Well if we use the Plot of QUeen's guardian (to an extent because I will not tell you guys the whole story... it will ruin it) then we have. Dark Link in there... but the true evil is Mosquett. who kills all but one of the LInk brothers. (Pink is the only one who survives). I would upload Mosquett's story but... it's not allowed acroding to ther rules of PC. to much Blood and Sexuality.

~JBCBlank

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'm not saying that your story is not great, JBC, but I'm afraid that with that story line, well not many people can really get into the story. If you think about it... The Legend of Zelda is pretty popular, so I think many people will try to join... As the stories all most come to point where they should destroy the evil. And there's only one blade... so nothing for those who don't play the hero who will wield that sword. =o
    Get what I mean? Well, I'm not saying that my plot is better, though...

Gah, that annoying thing of a plot. >_<
    I already got my character planned out, but I can't use him without the plot. D:

Maybe we could already describe our characters? As they will not be influenced yet with the story... and be the way we really see our characters. =)

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • I got my chara based off meee~ Ima use my name anyways. XP I might make more than one chara, just to be a bit more creative and have a lot more fun.

The plot ideas were good, but it seems to typical ya know? We need something completely different, and we're all capable of doing so. =]

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • I'm gonna use Mosquett... 100% I'm using him no matter what. I love Mosquett he's an awesome char with a horid past and emence power. and besides...an evil that huge disrves to be a hero at least once. and he's good when he wants to be.

Now... we just need to crack our heads open and think of a plot.

-JBCBlank

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
  • Hello all. I am sorry to say that I am quitting PC and since I am a Co-Owner, giving up my position. I would prefer the new Co-Owner to be Mudkipblader since she is probably the most active other member. On a lighter note I am getting Mario Kart Wii tommorow.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back