• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    *shakes head*

If we mix the totally awesome thing of yours with mine, and what the others come up with... then our opening post will be so epic that the moderators will no choice but to accept. XD

So Hyrule becomes a land of dispair, rent prices go way up and it's hard for everyone to keep a decent life... surely for those who are beneath the ladder of society. =3
    As this is where I'll be putting Dark... as an infant he was brought to an orphanage in CastleTown, partly because of the black triangle on his hand (which he hides constantly) and partly because his parents were killed by the monsters of Ganondorf.
    When he was 'released' from the orphanage at the age of 15, well, you can't expect him to have a wealthy life, do you? XD Oh, yes, I've got his whole life planned already... xD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Trifarcy is supportive. XD YAY!

Awesome idea Mudkipblader! The way Dark hides his Triforce reminds of the way Nero "attempted" to hide his arm in Devil May Cry 4. (For those who have played it XD) Pretty cool idea!

For my two charas.. one of them being.. Dara.. um. I haven't thought of it yet. I need to make a better story for her and my other person.. who needs work too. XP

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Isn't that great? =D
    Now we just need help from the others. :)

Thank you. ^^ Wel, I haven't played it, so I wouldn't know why he's hiding his arm. :O
    Oh, you're going to play with two characters? That's nice. :) If you're stuck with one, you can play with the other one.

How Dark gets his darkgrey tunic and horse depends partly on the devellopment of the rp, though...

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    You two should check over your spelling a bit. I noticed "heart" was spelled "hart" in Mudkip's.

I could add on the actually role taking on part. The part where the members figure out what they do. I kind of want to write it myself and have people give suggestions. So basically we all come up with ideas of what exactly we'll be doing, and I'll type it up with the best adjectives, adverbs, and big words I can think of. xD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    You know what... If we make it Invite only.. it will get up faster.... I learned that a long time ago... like if we put that only LOZ members can be allowed to Rp... not only will that Advertise the club but if someone really wants to be in the Rp they might join the club. I mostly hang out in the Rp area of PC so.... i know these things.

~JBCBlank

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Well, if that's possible... that would be nice.. Since we then can keep an eye on who's going to join and what they'll be doing..; since they won't be able to come up with a superhero character who does everything he/she wants. XD

And Sabaku? What exactly do you mean? Do you want to say that everyone has to type out their role (what they want to do/achieve) in the RP?

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Backstory:

The cosmos, an endless realm of worlds upon worlds. Things that are considered normal in one world are a mere fantasy in another. This is the base of all legends, of all worlds... of all of us.

And no realm is more embedded in Legends as the Realm of Hyrule. Created by the three goddesses of Power, Wisdom and Courage, this world has received a celestial gift: the Sacred Triforce, a source of ever lasting power this sacred relic is said to once have been within the reach of any who wished to see them up close. Nowadays however they are hidden in the Sacred Realm, this the greatest of treasures has been searched for by mankind for many years…Those of a righteous heart brought the land of Hyrule peace and fortune, but there are those whose heart has been stolen by darkness, They brought ruin and despair upon the green fields of a world that had never before seen such darkness.

One of those men was a man named Ganondorf, he had always tried to get hold of the golden treasures of the goddesses. And for that he has rightfully earned the name of The Dark King. And so each time he got a hold of the Triforce the land of Hyrule became a dreadful land, full of monsters and evil beyond human comprihention. Thankfuly from the realm of Light came a hero, clothed in a green tunic and weilding a Legendary blade he defeated the evil King, and sealed him away in the Realm of Darkness where he can do no more harm.

Hyrule profited from this time of peace and started to flourish. Hyrule became prosperous and the people did their very best to keep it that way. The economy, art, agriculture… every race gave their best. The Goron clans dug up minerals and gems which they sold to the Helians who crafted the most beautiful jewels and ornaments wich they in turn sold to far away lands. The Zora's were masters in fishing and guided the fishermen across the waterways of Hyrule so that only the freshist and best fish would be sold in the markets of Hyrule. The Gerudo's brought supplies that only the dessert could privide things such as coconuts, dates, knifes, satin and the like….

But beneath that golden glimmer of wealth, something had started to move… Within the darkness, the power of the Evil King had started to increase… He would be back….and this time it would take more than one hero to stop him in his search for the Ulimate power.

His minions, evil creaturs with no faces and no other purpose then to serve the one that they bealived to be the only one worthy to rule the Relm of Hyrule, were gathering, leeching together. Like a swarm of gnats, they began to devour the land with a pace set by their own need to find their true master. Following their leader's command, they swept the cities dry of everything it once called its own.

Monsters, with their gnashing fangs and blood encrusted claws, set out to fullfill their order. Taking anyone who stood in their way hostage, they began to dominate. The residents of the towns and societies dropped like flies as they were attacked. If one had not lost his life, the only fate he could dream of was becoming a slave to the Evil King himself. The monsters were too great for one man to destory. Many tried to fight back, but their efforts were in vain. He and his minions were in a league of their own. Darkness proved to be more over powering than anticipated. Their desire to rule Hyrule, and obtain the golden delicacy known as the Triforce proved far too much.

But... there was something these heartless beasts did not have.

Hope.

Though the circumstances grieved hopelessness, a vague, dim light was beginning to pick up momentum, and shine. The Dark King was building his power of darkness, but a group of rebels were going to prevent that. No one was entirely sure how it started, or whose idea it even was, but an underground group of elite citizens was beginning to grow. This group had their hearts bent on rightousness, and aimed to return their home to its once prosperous state. They came from all lands alike with the same heroic desire; stop the Dark King and free Hyrule of its evil.

Plot:

It is said that every being is born with a purpose, some are destanded for greatness, the best examle of Greatness was the one known as Link the Hero of Time. He single handedly defetead the Dark King and his minions by using the Legendary Master Sword along with Anchent weapons that he found on his jearney. The great Link is long gone, and the only legacy left of him resides in the hearts of those old enought to have known him. The Dark King is said to have started causing distress to the residents of Hyrule the day that Link died, could it possibly be that Link was the reason why the Dark King had not attacked until now?

It was seen that one morning the gate to the Relm of Darkness opened and darkness spilled over into the land of Hyrule. This caused those people who were sensitive to it, to become just as evil as the Dark King himself. Those people became the King's generals, powerful they began to control the difrent regions of Hyrule. And yet there seemed to remane the glimmer of hope within the hearts of the people of Hyrule, the hopeful return of the one who defted the King before.

What luck of those few with Hope, if only they knew that it would be more then one person who shared in the light, who would vow to defeat the Dark King and his minions. Let the Darkness be distroyed.

~JBCBlank

.Aero

Years
    Backstory:

The cosmos, an endless realm of worlds upon worlds. Things that are considered normal in one world are a mere fantasy in another. This is the base of all legends, of all worlds... of all of us.

And no realm is more embedded in Legends as the Realm of Hyrule. Created by the three goddesses of Power, Wisdom and Courage, this world has received a celestial gift: the Sacred Triforce, a source of ever lasting power this sacred relic is said to once have been within the reach of any who wished to see them up close. Nowadays however they are hidden in the Sacred Realm, this the greatest of treasures has been searched for by mankind for many years….Those of a righteous heart brought the land of Hyrule peace and fortune, but there are those whose heart has been stolen by darkness, They brought ruin and despair upon the green fields of a world that had never before seen such darkness.

One of those men was a man named Ganondorf, he had always tried to get hold of the golden treasures of the goddesses. And for that he has rightfully earned the name of The Dark King. And so each time he got a hold of the Triforce the land of Hyrule became a dreadful land, full of monsters and evil beyond human comprehension. Thankfully from the realm of Light came a hero, clothed in a green tunic and wielding a legendary blade he defeated the Evil King, and sealed him away in the Realm of Darkness where he can do no more harm.

Hyrule profited from this time of peace and started to flourish. Hyrule became prosperous and the people did their very best to keep it that way. The economy, art, agriculture… every race gave their best. The Goron clans dug up minerals and gems which they sold to the Helians who crafted the most beautiful jewels and ornaments which they in turn sold to far away lands. The Zora's were masters in fishing and guided the fishermen across the waterways of Hyrule so that only the freshest and best fish would be sold in the markets of Hyrule. The Gerudo's brought supplies that only the dessert could provide things such as coconuts, dates, knifes, satin and the like….

But beneath that golden glimmer of wealth, something had started to move…. Within the darkness, the power of the Evil King had started to increase…. He would be back…and this time it would take more than one hero to stop him in his search for the Ulimate Power.

His minions, evil creatures with no faces and no other purpose than to serve the one that they belived to be the only one worthy to rule the Realm of Hyrule, were gathering, leeching together. Like a swarm of gnats, they began to devour the land with a pace set by their own need to find their true master. Following their leader's command, they swept the cities dry of everything it once called its own.

Monsters, with their gnashing fangs and blood encrusted claws, set out to fulfill their order. Taking anyone who stood in their way hostage, they began to dominate. The residents of the towns and societies dropped like flies as they were attacked. If one had not lost his life, the only fate he could dream of was becoming a slave to the Evil King himself. The monsters were too great for one man to destroy. Many tried to fight back, but their efforts were in vain. He and his minions were in a league of their own. Darkness proved to be more over powering than anticipated. Their desire to rule Hyrule, and obtain the golden delicacy known as the Triforce proved far too much.

But... there was something these heartless beasts did not have.

Hope.

Though the circumstances grieved hopelessness, a vague, dim light was beginning to pick up momentum, and shine. The Dark King was building his power of darkness, but a group of rebels were going to prevent that. No one was entirely sure how it started, or whose idea it even was, but an underground group of elite citizens was beginning to grow. This group had their hearts bent on righteousness, and aimed to return their home to its once prosperous state. They came from all lands alike with the same heroic desire; stop the Dark King and free Hyrule of its evil.

Plot:

It is said that every being is born with a purpose, some are destined for greatness, the best example of greatness was the one known as Link, the Hero of Time. He single handedly defeated the Dark King and his minions by using the Legendary Master Sword along with ancient weapons that he found on his journey. The great Link is long gone, and the only legacy left of him resides in the hearts of those old enough to have known him. The Dark King is said to have started causing distress to the residents of Hyrule the day that Link died, could it possibly be that Link was the reason why the Dark King had not attacked until now?

It was seen that one morning the gate to the Realm of Darkness opened and darkness spilled over into the land of Hyrule. This caused those people who were sensitive to it, to become just as evil as the Dark King himself. Those people became the King's generals, powerful they began to control the different regions of Hyrule. And yet there seemed to remain the glimmer of hope within the hearts of the people of Hyrule, the hopeful return of the one who defeated the King before.

What luck of those few with Hope, if only they knew that it would be more then one person who shared in the light, who would vow to defeat the Dark King and his minions. Let the Darkness be destroyed.

~JBCBlank

I edited. All changes are in bold. Also, when using ellipsis periods (...) use only three when you're still in the same sentence, and four when it's used to end a sentence.

For the characters that we are, how do we do this? Because we can't all control Link and try to make him out the way we want him to act. We should each choose a race, write a bio for them (I'll give the form) and then probably that'll be it.

Form.
    Name:
    Race:
    Personality:
    History:
    "Hope"*:
    Other:

(Once we discuss more, we can probably add more sections.)
    *I was thinking that maybe this whole idea on "Hope" can be thrown in there as an extra twist to each character. Each of the characters we are have a certain type of "Hope" that they can convert in to stronger powers with their weapons, magic, ect. I think that'd be a cool way to finish off tough battles within the story and such.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh... *stares in amazingness* That is truelly beautiful written. I mean it. :3 It sounds really epic, and I wouldn't mind seeing a movie of that story. XD

Ah, I get it Saba. Should we already do the stuff here? So we can avoid non-rp-posts in the actual rp. The Threadstarter could then edit the first post by putting all character profiles posted in this thread, in a spoiler tag in the opening post of the rp. So that those who have joined can check easily how they need to describe a certain character when seeing them or interacting with them.

Puzzles and Dungeons is up to the RP-ers' imagination. As it's more likely that dungeons will get involved when they need to search for something that will help them achieve their Hope. You can always discuss stuff like that in this thread, for I think that this club will become the 'chat'-club of the RP. So that the RP-thread will only contain the story and nothing else. Feedback and the like can be given here. Right?

As for my character (I added the age option... as we will probably act differently towards an older/younger person..
    Spoiler:

Hm, if I notice something has to be changed or added... I will. XD And yes, Dark is the Phantom Thief from DN Angel, just because I feel like playing with him. >D [/cross-over fanatic]

.Aero

Years
    So I guess that "Hope" power thing is gonna be in it? Well if it is, I kind of meant like a super power type thing. (Of course not like Laser Eyes or something like that, but the power that would act like adrenaline. Magic abilities focused in the element closest related to the race is allowed. Zorans - Water, Kokarikians(xD) - Grass/Plant/Earth, Goron - Fire/Earth, and what would go with wind?)

I'll type mine up and either edit, or make a new post depending on if someone posts after me or not.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Ah,well, I'm not sure what I need to fill in with hope... since I don't want to give my character 'superpowers'.. xD I thougth more of it as help, a thought, that could help them achieve their dreams.

For the wind either way the Oocca's or the race that Medli is a part of... I can't remember it... Only that they come forth of the Zora race....

I have another character...https://mudkipblader.deviantart.com/art/Guardian-of-the-Master-Sword-79445765 I'm not sure if he would fit into the story, though... and if you guys agree with a spirit-Link...

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
    Who's going to be the RpC?

Name: Mosquett
    Race: Hylian
    Physical Appearance: Mosquett Mosquett Mosquett
    Personality: Mosquett is as strong willed as he is in body. He apreciates the finer things in life, things from his day. Mosquett has had no reason to fear anyone in his life, he is normaly kind and forgiving, yet he can also be quyite cruel. Cruel he seems to enjoy more. He takes great pride in himself for everything, from his fine threads, to his long hair, even to the extent that he gains pride at just remembering that he has excepcionaly long ears. Thanks to his many years of life Mosquett has gained a confidence only seen in those who are at the most a sixth his age, he will go head long into a pit of fire before remembering that Fire is Hot.

History: Mosquett was born... of course he was born but... He was born so long ago, that at times even he fails to remember exactly when. He was born a Ninja, one of the swift people, and he grew int he manner of all Ninja boys. Eyeing a particualar girl, she was his world, he attempted to woo her only to be rejected like a dead fish. He found soon that she was engaged to anouther, she was to marry in three months. This brought about a horible rage that Mosquett used to force his little sister, (Certy), to do many things, most of a sexual nature. At the age of 16 Mosquett was feeling exidingly powerful, and more in control then he could possibly feel in his intire life. This control soon became part of his life, and he flaunted the control as often as he could. His parents never knew what he did when they were not around, and he did not regret a moment of it, and from the looks of things, neather did she.

On the eve of the wedding that was the talk of the town, A stranger apeared, this stranger started to persue Mosquett's sister. This Mosquett would not allow, Mosquett used all he knew to keep the stranger at bay, but in the end, the Straner killed Mosquett's mother and father, thought he had killed Mosquett and stole Mosquett's sister. The greef was to much for Mosquett to take, in a fury of Pain and anger Mosquett attacked the only ones that he could.. his Town. He killed everyone using a single blade to do the deed, and when all was lost... he left.

He grew up not knowing what had happend to his sister, he had many adventures, along the way he learnd to utilize the SEven elements and control all that was around him. With all elements mastered he found his way to Hyrule where he became the kings finest knight, he faught for the king so well that the Queen asked him to be her Guardian. Mosquett was the Queen's gaurdian for a good ten years before it was discovered that he was having an affair with the Queen. Mosquett was beaten and put in the highest tower, where he has been chained with no food or water.... for ten years.

"Hope": Mosquett hopes that the world learns to respect the earth and protect her as he has done all his life. He also hopes to regaine his reputacion.

Other:
    Mosquett's Sword is called Penitrator, it is four feet long and has a pink jewle that he uses to consintrate his power.

Mosquett is strong and fast.

.Aero

Years
    xD I guess no "super power" hope then. xD I haven't gotten to that part on my character yet, so it'll be fine. ^^ I'm halfway done with him, he'll be a Zora, because I love water and fish...and when I play MM I would play the guitar as him. xD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I wouldn't mind starting the rp... as I come online daily and check things each time I visit. :D

And thank you Pufflwiz, it's still one of my most unpopular works, though xDD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back