• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heroes

Trying not to die in a book.
Years
  • Ah. Sorry, it was rushed.

EDIT: Ah. I saw what you meant. He never really said that it was an option but it could be if anyone thought about it.

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • XDD
    Well, replied anyways. XD And I'm a girl. =P but I don't mind. XD
    Well, I don't have school yet. So I can post. I wanna have 3000 before I got to uni. XD
    I gotta draw some Zelda things again. =3 Link is fun to draw. XD Perhaps team him up with Marth.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Yes, those two might get along really good. =P Last time I was training at Brawl, my opponent was Link. Guess who I was fighting with? Marth. XD
    Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Thanks Saki. =) It was my first time drawing Marth. I should draw him more often. =/
    I love to draw his Twilight Princess tunic. It's so much more sofisticated than his OoT one. xD

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Everybody Rejoice, JBCBlank has returned.

*lolz*

I had an awesome time in Oregon, I cried an hugged people. XD

I feel so good.
    I don't think I'll be able to jump back in to the Rp unless someone tells me what is happening.

T0T XD

~JBCBlank

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hahaha... well that's good to know... and... ahem.... if my character isn't up to notch... my ability seems to have diminished lately... hehehe...

Name: Raymond Fellstar (Raven)
    Race: We all love HYLIANS! xD
    Physical Appearance: Raven is an average young adult standing at 5 feet 10 inches. His azure blue hair falls short of his cerulean eyes and he always maintains a good posture. Raven's attire is none too elegant for he likes simpleness. His torso is fitted in a dark blue tunic fastened by a brown belt by the waist while he wears a simple brown pants and brown boots. (Okay let's just say Link's attire is cool looking... ;D) A large pouch is tied around his left waist and around his waist and placed behind him, Raven has his unique way of placing his quiver. Oddly enough, he is able to quickly unleash an arrow despite the awkward position. He also wields a 4 feet 8 inch, double-edged sword which is sheathed in an intricately designed scabbard on his back.

Personality: Raven keeps to himself most of the time and he isn't one who associates. Oddly, he does like to listen on others' conversations since he likes obtaining data and the such. He finds quiet places to sooth himself of his urge to fight. In battle, Raven is skilled and poised regardless of the situation. His amazing skill with the bow and arrow is up on par with his more polished sword skills and he tends to simultaneously fire two to three arrows at once though the latter requires a bit more concentration to be more precise. Raven still isn't too confident on his horseriding skills but he tries hard to accomplish the simple feats of the legendary Hero of Time, Link.

History: Raven was a city boy and single child who kept much to himself and even more from his high-class parents. Raven never thought of himself as higher than any other person around but he was good at leading others without him knowing. As the years went by, Raven became distant with his family and forged a new family with his friends but he never spoke casually with anyone except one of the girls in his little "family". Her name was Alexi and Raven had developed a strong bond with her. And then came that sudden day, on a sunsetting night atop a small hill on the plains they sat, a dark cloud had enveloped the burning orange horizon. From deep within the cloud came misty arms of darkness which slowly decended upon Alexi and Raven. The arms closed upon Alexi and snatched her away. Raven, unable to do anything, watched as this person precious to him was taken from right under his nose. He was broken but his determination to find her had exploded within himself and soon he had become the man he is now, a swordwielding archer on a mission to save his loved one.
    "Hope": Raven is confident Alexi is still alive and hopes his travels will take him a step closer to finding his beloved Alexi and so he travels, for however long it'll take to find her. (Yes even in death... xD)
    Other: Hm... nothing at the moment...

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Sounds like an interesting character, Uzumaki_Naruto. =D I'll add it to the first post immediately. :3 I'm curious to your opening post. =P

ps: are you still into DNA?

As for you, JBC. We haven't advanced much. We're still stuck in Castle town, but we're on the verge of bursting out. =D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • If you make Dark wear dark Link's clothes and give him long ears, he could come right from Hyrule. =P
    I love to draw him like that. XD it's my favourite cross-over. XD
    The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Just like that ^ XD (c) to me for that. :3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • Good to hear you're not dead. xD

Yes, that was you. You used Link and WindWaker Link. =) *refuses to call him Toon Link*
    But I wasn't talking about that. XD It was in the training room. X3

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I think i was a member of this on my old account..
    *Checks* Yep ^^ Would it be alright if i re-joined?

Of course, you are welcome (to come back). What was your old account if I may ask?

SlashVorlex said:
    The training room? I never noticed one of those.
    Well, it's in the single player modus somewhere. XD You can choose who you fight (with) and what items appear, modus of your opponent, speed, damage rate, camera angle ....

Pit is good. His special B - Side attack is devestating. XD
    Hope to see you soon in hyrule, jbc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back