• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
  • Yeah, no, that one. XD
    Spoiler:

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years

• The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

*drools* Pictures of Link.

Hey... Um..... I was a wonderin'

Do you guys think that a Wii is worth buying, I've been trying to find what I should save money for and I'm not to sure. I want Smash Brothers BRAWL. but I"m not sure if I should save for that long. because I suck at saving money and anyway I want to get a PSP... so... what's a better idea?

WII or PSP?

~JBCBlank

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • List how many games you want for the Wii and list how many you want for the PSP. The one with more titles should win.

Personally, I would go with the Wii.

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • I agree. I own a PSP, and it isn't that amazing IMO. Then again, I'm a Nintendo fangirl anyways. XP

YAY! Link pictures. I finally posted in the RP haha.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • I'd go for the Wii too. Just like Dara said, I'm also a Nintendo fan. =) And the Wii is probably the console where the next 'big" Zelda came will come out on. =P

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hahaha... I have a PSP... -.-lll But I want a Wii of course... I'm a BIG Fire Emblem fan as well as many other Nintendo games *cough* LoZ *cough*.... Of course the Wii is going to have the next "big" Zelda game Mudkipblader lol... And you switched my name around in the RP list! xD plus I meant to say Bow-Wielding Swordsman not Sword Wielding Archer.... lol! I am SOOOO EYE WREAKED reading the posts to catch up... argh... Is it noon or getting to be dusk or what guys....? Your posts make it hard to define the time of day... T-T

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • 1) It's near dusk
    2) I'll change your name
    3) I'll edit it xD
    4)I'll reply to the reply and folks, do you mind that we'll skip a bit in the next posts? Otherwise we'll never get out of castle town. XD

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
  • OMG I AGREE. OUT OF CASTLE TOWN, NAO. We've been there for the whole roleplay lmao.

The PSP isn't bad, but it's not great. I find it odd how people sell their Wii's. ._.; Newer games will be out soon, including a new Zelda. I'm keeping my Wii forever.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
  • As soon as we get aquainted with Raven, we're out. Agreed? Doesn't matter if we skip a whole part (getting the map+horses), you can talk about it in flashbacks (and yes, use a few of the others if they agree for those). At least we'll be moving then.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Hm... to speed it up... I'll just say I have the map... since I AM from a rich family... hahaha...
    And the horses... do we really need horses? Maybe for Dara, The Princess and maybe Mosquett? lol... Sorry JBC... XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back