• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I like your signature. Link looks like he's going, "How the heck did I get on this mushroom?" XD

I have a couple of Zelda projects lined up again. First you would be seeing is a unified history. Going to be linking up the various Hyrule backstories on stuff Pre-OoT (pre-TMC?) together somewhat nicely.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    Yeah I know... I'm waiting on JBC and some of the others... They are holding me up! :P But not necessarily... heheheh...
    Did you draw that? Hm... if you did... I'm impressed... greatly... hahaha... though I still do want to see my Daisuke!!!! Oops... wrong place. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    I was kinda wait for the other too, but I'll post. :3 After all, we DO want this thing to get moving. XD
    I like your new signature, Dara. Link's cute. :3

Long time no hear, Triforce89. Oh, a history; =O That sounds really awesome and like a whole lot of work. Good luck with it. =D

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Don't mind that, Dara. He's been posting wierd everywhere. >_>
    Oh, you did? Must have been fun. XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Nah, you're not the only one. x3

I believe that. =O but now you must know all the information about him now, don't you? XD

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
    Years
    Oh, minish cap. 8D That was the first Zelda game I really played and understood. 83
    And finished. XD
    But it wasn't untill I got Twilight Princess that I started to fully enjoy the series.

Puflwiz

It is time you are died
    Years
    Oh, minish cap. 8D That was the first Zelda game I really played and understood. 83
    And finished. XD
    But it wasn't untill I got Twilight Princess that I started to fully enjoy the series.
    True that , same for me, twilight princess was the game that officialy made me a fan. Fyi ive played that game 18 times but some of the story still confuses me and Vanilla Kitsune i love that sig

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    I srsly don't know what to post about for the RP. We need to pick it up. Really bad.

And thank yoooou. I've made a few more sigs with the same style. I'll post them when I get home form school.

Years
    • Seen Sep 25, 2008
    Name: First and Last Name:Serina Naratsu
    Race: she is a mix of Sheikah and Helian(possible?)
    Physical Appearance
    :She has orange hair about as long as Zelda's In TP,wears a purple and blue tunic and ontop of that she wears a brown shirt and the sleeves r see thru and she has the creast of the sheikah on the back of that shirt.she wears a white skirt with blue pants under.
    Personality:She is quite the Optimist.When her family and friends went missing she started to say they just got lost and r at the domain of the Zora.she is deeply sad because of the incident.
    History:Serina was a girl training to become a knight of hyrule and right when she was about to become a knight in small bit of training left.But Ganondorf ruined that for her.
    "Hope": she keeps on dreaming of seeing her family and friends once again.
    Other:Her mother was a Sheikah and teaching Serena the ways the Sheikah.while her dad was teaching her how to be a night.A Year after Ganon took her family and friends she faced Ganon but she Failed and fled to the kokira forest place and was amazed about the fairies.she's not sure why but there is a weird mark on her right arm but it looks like the triforce but its the mark of the sheikah and the trifore combined.when she was fighting ganon she got mad cause he was insulting her family and her hands engulfed in fire and she started throwing fire at him while all of a sudden red marks formed on her arms and legs and she grew cat ears but shortly later she returned to normal and fled.she has found out howto control the elements(water,wind,fire,earth,animals)and dont make her mad

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back