• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    WHY IS THERE NO THREAD FOR THIS?!?!?!!
    zelda-skyward-sword-logo-wii-small.png

Release Dates:-
    Europe - November 18th
    North America - November 20th
    Japan - November 23rd
    Australia - November 24th

So yeah, pretty easy to work this thread out. Anyone looking forward to Skyward Sword? Any reasons in particular?

I've pre-ordered this game just for the golden wii remote. But yeah, I've been looking for a game to juice out my Wii before the Wii U and the rest if the great 3DS games come out, so yeah. I'm pretty excited to hear how long this game has been said to be also. But yeah, also being a big Zelda series fan, I'm very much looking forward to this game.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I'm kinda curious about the connection between Gaepora and Kaepora Gaebora.
    I'm also curious about how they're apparently spread 100+ minutes of cinematic cutscenes throughout the game.

Other than that, I love SS' art style, especially how it's like a blend between WW's cell shaded style and TP's realistic style.

Raizhu

the end
    Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2012
    I'm really looking forward to Skyward Sword. I didn't like it at first, but after watching a few trailers it started to grow on me.
    Anybody notice that Link and Zelda are very... close in this game? :p

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeet :3 We get this first, also a little trivia for you!!
    The main theme Reversed!!!

Now, how many of ya are so happy now? xD

Neosquid

♦ Darkness ♦
    Years
  • I dont know much about it yet, but it sounds pretty cool. Being a fairly large Zelda fan, Im definitely gonna buy it when it comes out.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • OHMAHGAWD, IM EXTREMLEY EXCITED FOR THIS. I CANNOT WAIT...EEEEEP!!!

If you guys want, you can read this article I wrote about Skyward Sword for my Journalism class because I just know the game will be AWESOME! It doesn't go too deep into the game, as i'm just kinda skimming it, but here ya go! View attachment 62256

I seriously cannot wait! Skyward Sword will be the end of my social life...hehe!!

Back