• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend Of Zelda : The War For Hyrule.*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Like I said, I'll recolor them, but which color scheme do you want?

The 1st one:

Or the 2nd one:

And do you want it with or without black outlines?

Years
    Ok vipershark i would love for you to do the second lot of link

i would like you to do all the colours the green the blue and the red, WOTHOUT THE BLACK OUTLINES. cheers vipershark. you can be on the team (edits post 1)

can u also do the three links in all stances you know all things sword pegasus boots bow ect. Thanks dude.
    .......................................................................................................
    Update!

as i promised i would post a screenie of Links house so...

~Jak~

PC's Number One Zelda Fan
    Years
    ok I have decided to stop this game.... sorry i lost my account password and email has changed. I will however still be working on my project but until i have enough mapped out and finished i will be not posting sorry thanks for the great comments. i will just again state that the game is still being made but i just want the bthread closed until a later date when i can put a demo out...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    man you need to work on your mapping the first screen is good but the second one is so bare and i know useing minish cap chipsets are hard couse i tried but please try and improve the mapping as it will make your game alot better

I agree the mapping is not so impressive you should go for it better not to be meam or anything. I am a huge fan of Zelda so im hoping this game will be quite impressive.

Captain Arcane

spoon full o'peanut butter
    Years
    I love the name, very epic like.
    The only problem I see is the temple of time. Its just to empty, add some pillars, and mabye even a big stained glass window, that would look so awsome.
    Keep up the great work.
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Does anyone around here read? He says the mapping is only in the beta stages. Calm down. He isn't finished.

Anyway, I'm still doing those recolors.

Ahegil

The Breeder Chick
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2016
    um im realy realy good with making realy really confusing puzzles so if ya need a puzzle fomula just PM me

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Does anyone around here read? He says the mapping is only in the beta stages. Calm down. He isn't finished.

Anyway, I'm still doing those recolors.

Yes, but people can only comment on the maps that they're shown. It would've been wiser for him to post the screenshots when he had actually finished the maps if he wished to avoid people commenting negatively about them.

Vipershark

What user title?
    Years
    Yes, but people can only comment on the maps that they're shown. It would've been wiser for him to post the screenshots when he had actually finished the maps if he wished to avoid people commenting negatively about them.

True, but that could lead to the thread being deleted if he hadn't gotten them up fast enough. Oh well, nothing we can do about it at this stage. No use arguing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back