• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legend of Zelda

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    100marios, well not exactly included. More of a presale bonus disc type thing. But you didn't hear it from me. I've only been told this, I can't confirm it.
    oni flygon, well they no. But there's nothing wrong with that style. Its more of an opinion of tastes, one isn't really better then the other. Have you see new screenshots of Hyrulean Adveture? It looks ALOT better then it did last year, GCN special effects.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    Yea, maybe we should wait till they come out to pass judgement. But, I hope they don't ruin the zelda series with weird games (assuming what others said about Tetra's Trackers being party games is true), but hey, you guys seem to know much more then me so ill just listen to you guys.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    100marios, well not exactly included. More of a presale bonus disc type thing. But you didn't hear it from me. I've only been told this, I can't confirm it.
    oni flygon, well they no. But there's nothing wrong with that style. Its more of an opinion of tastes, one isn't really better then the other. Have you see new screenshots of Hyrulean Adveture? It looks ALOT better then it did last year, GCN special effects.
    From what I read, it came with the game. A two in one, I guess you can say. Where did you hear the pre-sale thingy from?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    TT was supposed to be in FSA, but apparently there were having dubbing problems. Officially its not included in FSA, but its still listed as a game at Nintendo.com. I know a guy, who knows a guy who told him about the bonus pre-sale disc. LOL

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    TT was supposed to be in FSA, but apparently there were having dubbing problems. Officially its not included in FSA, but its still listed as a game at Nintendo.com. I know a guy, who knows a guy who told him about the bonus pre-sale disc. LOL
    *talks like Patrick*
    I know a guy who, knows a guy, who went to the doctor.....
    Hehe..

Dubbing problems? Bah, it really doesn't matter to me anyway. As long as they ship FSA, I'm a happy person!

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    good. it looked like it was gonna be a disgrace to the series.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The new Zelda looks great, I just hope they don?t follow the trend of fewer dungeons like WW. Other than that it?s definitely a huge game to look forward to. ^_^

MY favorite? I like LttP, as it was my first. OoT:MQ is really fun too, as the dungeons do make you think much more than the OoT ones. WW was good? though it had its tedious moments, like sailing and mapping the ocean etc.

Isaac 1

Greatest NINJA swordsman
    Years
    Theres another one coming out. It's the search 4 navi. My best friend keeps talking about it.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Isaac 1 said:
    Theres another one coming out. It's the search 4 navi. My best friend keeps talking about it.
    I believe your think of "Navi Trackers", which is the Japanese title for "Tetra's Trackers". That' all it is. And its not about Navi. Navi in this sense, is short for navigator (which is basically what Navi is, but...).

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    these newer games lack the in depth gmae play the older one's had like adventures of link or the first one and oot the last few...four swords, ww, oricale games were all not that great still with the new one coming it should be better i hope.

jscn12

Stupid Loser
    Years
    My friend showed me a video from E3 (i think) of the new Zelda and it looks awesome! You can fight on epona and a lot more. As for Ganon, he's really cool, one of my favorite bad guys ever.

Years
    ohh zelda was the first game i ever played i am hooked on it

hey have you seen the one they are coming out with
    my favorite is with me right now a link to the past

Back