• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • "Yo blaze! how are ya?" I said as I found an old friend, then I heard what he said. "Nah, I was just training to where I could get the legendary pokemon, but it looks like there's at least one that you won't get, I just recently captured kyogre! And ya know what? I found eggs in there that I'm certain will hold baby kyogre!"

Last edited:

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
  • I smerked and said, "I got two eggs, who about a trade? An articuno egg for a Kyogre egg." I showed him the two eggs. "Is it a trade? Hold up!" I said as the pokeball I used to catch Articuno in was jiggling. "What the..." The Articuno broke out and I said, "What are you doing out?" It screeched, and I continued, "I guess you want a rematch?" It shook it's head. "Fine let's do this outside." We stepped outside, and I yelled, "Go Charizard!" Charizard came out and smerked. It roared and then pumped it muscles trying to intimidate it. She ignored it and charged at Charizard. "Fly up! Come down with sky attack and then seismic toss!" I said as Charizard flew up and attacked Articuno and then seismic tossed it. As Articuno landed, a big cloud of dust covered it and then it shot an ice beam at charizard and hit him. "Charizard fire blast!" I yelled it missed articuno. "Charizard Fire spin!" This time Charizard made it as big as he could, it caught articuno and she couldn't break out. "Okay now wait." I said as the tornado of fire kept going. As it started to die down, " Charizard fan the fire with your wing so it doesn't get weak enough for Articuno to escape!" He did so and this contuned for a half hour. "Let die down now." Charizard now out of breath and if articuno survived that Charizard wouldn't be a match for her. Articuno got up out of breath and then collapsed as Charizard did the same thing. "No! Charizard, Articuno return." They both returned and I rushed in the Pokemon center and handed the both to Joy and turned back to Seph. "Ready for that trade?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
  • "sure, that way, neither one of us is left out from articuno or kyogre." I said, and I went to the computer, and withdrew my egg, and gave it to Johann, and he handed me an articuno egg in return. "Thanks, I'm gonna go put one of my pokemon in the pc, and have this with me until it hatches." I said.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back