• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legendary Guardians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umbreongirl

As riddled as the tide
    Years
    <3

OOC: Hope the extra information is okay. If not, i'll just remove it all. >>' Also, I had Moltres on the original post, but I guess it just got looked over.. So I highlighted it in lime green so you could find it easier. Also, I wasn't sure where you wanted all the extra information, so I just left them alone. I hope that's okay, if not, i'll gladly change it.

Name: Addison Bailey Avalon, Prefers to be called "Addie"
    Title: Pokemon Ranger/Daycare Operator

Birthdate: September 23
    Birthplace: Lavender Town, though she was later moved to Cinnabar Island around the age of 10
    Height: 5'3'
    Weight: Ninety-Eight pounds

Role models: First and foremost, Addie's father, who taught her everything she knows about raising and protecting pokemon, Blaine, who got Addie involved in the aspect of pokemon battles and who acted as a second father to her all the times when her father couldn't be there, and finally, Morty.

Personality: Addison is extremely playful in nature, preferring in any casual situation to be teasing or joking around, and in a sense is on the verge of flirtacious, but she is portrayed by her innocent child-like image, so no one would ever suspect that. Though while Addie is very playful, and wouldn't hesitate to instantly start heckling anyone and everyone she meets, she does have a shy side which makes itself known only when for some reason she is forced to begin socializing with an already-established group of people she has never met before. In these types of situations, she is a bit socially awkward, but sweet neverthless, and will do almost anything to be accepted. Addie hates being alone in general, and is a complete wreck if she is completely by herself, but is fine as long as Aryan is by her side. Addie adores the plush pokemon in fact, and if she is apart from him, after awhile will begin to grow antsy and extremely nervous. She has a passion for saving and caring for hurt pokemon, as indicated by her occupations, and most go even as far to say that she is reckless and rash, putting a pokemon's well-being before her own. But Addie prefers for it to be this way, for if a pokemon was ever lost under her watch, she wouldn't be able to live with herself. She believes it better if she got hurt trying to do the right thing rather than a pokemon get hurt because of something she failed to do. Many say that this unwavering compassion will be the death of her some day.

Appearance: Addison is an incredibly petite girl, small in both stature and weight, but this deficiency seems not to affect her much, as she has Aryan for protection. (Though the tiny fluffball of a pokemon may not appear to be much of a threat, much like his trainer, he unlike Addison is a force to be reckoned with.) Her whole body is incredibly small and slender, from her petite heart-shaped face, to her long, thin arms and delicate little hands. Her eyes are a brilliant, piercing shade of golden. Her hair, when let loose, cascades in loose curls all the way down her back and ends just above her waist. She most commonly keeps it tied up in high, child-like Pigtails, tied at the ends with bright yellow ribbons so long that they trail down past her bare shoulders. Her hair is platinum in color, streaked randomly with lines of hot pink. Addie is most commonly seen wearing a loose, yellow sundress, fashioned so that it clings to her chest, and billows out just below her hips, falling to about mid-thigh. The sundress is plain save for an intricate pattern of lace trimming all the edges and tiny hot pink miniature bows tied around the tops of the straps encircling her shoulders. On her feet, she wears simply a pair of flip flops, perfectly convenient for the Island climate she lives in. The flip flops are decorated with a pattern of Umbreon in various poses, betraying her obvious love for the dark-type pokemon. On her back she wears a soft plush backpack in the shape of Mewtwo's head, the favorite of all her legendaries. The backpack is very small in size, and therefore can't contain very much.

History: Most of it is already included in Aryan and Ghastly's Bios, so i'm just going to fill in the blanks. Aryan was born to Christopher and Angelique Avalon on September 23, in Lavender Town. The girl was a mere five pounds six ounces at birth, but was perfectly healthy and had the brightest pair of golden eyes anyone had ever seen, which still persists to this day. While Christopher was overjoyed to be welcoming a new daughter into the world, Angelique was less than thrilled with the prospect of eighteen years of unbroken commitment. Just days after Addison's birth, Angelique threw what few belongings she had into a bag and left the family to pursue her own dreams. When Addison was old enough to inquire about the whereabouts of her mother, Christopher pulled out an old album and explained to Addison how her mother had been a prize-winning Coordinator before she met him, and how when she became pregnant with her, she had had to give up that dream. With a tear in his eye, Christopher had then told Addison that he still loved her mommy very much, and one day, after she had achieved her dream of becoming Top Coordinator, maybe she would come back to them. Addie has no recollection of her mother, and knows of her only by what her father has told her and the photographs she left behind. Some say that the lack of a mother has had a horrible effect on the girl, and that is why she has such a deep obsession with dark, ghostly pokemon, when most girls go for what is cute and cuddly. Others say that it was most definitely practically growing up and taking her first steps in the Pokemon tower, where her first playmate was a Ghastly. But Addie knows that it is neither, and just hopes that one day she can become as great as Morty both in the ways of ghost-type battling and educating people properly about the joy of ghost pokemon.

Legendary: Moltres

Pokemon: Eevee
    Nickname: Aryan
    Nature: Bold
    History: When Addie was forced to leave Lavender Town, and along with it her beloved Ghastly, Addie vowed to herself and to her father that she would never love another pokemon again. True to her word, for almost a year Addie avoided anything to do with pokemon, and even when her father finally obtained her Ranger license, refused to even attend his welcoming ceremony, knowing that she wouldn't be able to ignore all the other Rangers and their partner pokemon there. When her father later brought home his new partner pokemon, a Squirtle, she felt betrayed, and enraged, she ran away from home. It wasn't like she could go far, being on an island and all, but nevertheless she fled to what she thought was just an ordinary volcanoe, but actually turned out to be the hidden Gym of Blaine, legendary fire Gym Leader of Kanto. After meeting him and eventually telling him about her current predicament, he agreed to give her some advice he guaranteed would solve her problem, but only on two conditions. 1. That she complete a Scavenger Hunt for him and bring back EVERY item on the list by solving a series of Riddles, no matter what she had to do to get them, and 2. She must take the advice no matter what. Grudgingly, Addie agreed, as she really had nothing better to do since she obviously didn't want to return home, at least not without the advice. It took her five hours to obtain every item on the list, and after being put through a series of trials that required her to physically interact with pokemon, Addie, with all the items in tow, was more than ready to receive her advice. As Blaine left the arena, and came back with a tiny bundle of brown fur in his arms, Addie soured, and as Blaine tried to give her the Eevee, stubbornly refused. It was then that he reminded her of their deal, and Addie was stuck with the Eevee. Apparently the Blaine had found the Eevee as an egg, unknown of what was concealed inside. The egg was found in the posession of two Poachers after Blaine began finding their traps all along the Beaches and volcanoes of Cinnabar. He eventually caught them in the act just as they were returning to claim a prize Kingler who had been snagged on a Beach near his volcanoe. Infuriated by the criminals, Blaine sicced Ninetales on the duo to capture them. Unfortunately, they got away, but the Kingler was safe. After Blaine released it, he noticed that the Poachers had dropped something in their hurry: A satchel containing a couple of canteens, some rather vicious traps for catching large pokemon, and most importantly, an egg. Blaine turned everything in to Officer Jenny respectively, everything but the egg, that is. He knew it would take care for it to hatch, and perhaps no one else would give it that kind of care, so not wanting to take the chance (and eager for a new addition to his team) Blaine lovingly hatched what came out as an adorable little Eevee. There posed the problem. Eevees took a lot of love and attention to raise up, and he realized that as a Gym Leader constantly accepting challenges with not a lot of spare time to get out and train, the Eevee would never grow up right. No, the Eevee belonged to a trainer, just starting out preferably, so the two could gain experience together, and form a tight bond and friendship like no other. Then out of the blue came Addie, and here was the perfect opportunity. After explaining her situation to him, Blaine knew that this girl was the perfect match for his Eevee, and if he could somehow get her to accept him, she would find that he was perfect for her. Addie was even more enraged when she found out how he had tricked her into taking the Eevee, but a promise was a promise, so reluctantly she took him home. She was more than hostile to the Eevee for weeks, months even, but the pint-sized pokemon eventually wormed his way into her heart, proving himself faithful to follow her whereabouts day after day, sniffing her out even when she tried her hardest to rid herself of him, and constantly picking her up with his silly antics on those days when she felt like she could no longer go on living. Aryan eventually became Addie's best friend and confident, and after this major breakthrough, Addie found herself slowly returning to the world of pokemon, simply just acknowledging their existence again at first, but then over time finding herself subconsciously seeking to learn more and more about them. After another year had past, she was following in her father's footsteps and attending Ranger School with Aryan and spending afternoon after afternoon sparring with Blaine and absorbing everything she could about fire types.

Dislikes: Arrogant people and pokemon, those who are unnecessarily cruel to others.

Pokemon: Ghastly
    Nickname: None
    Nature: Unknown

History: Though Ghastly is no longer with Addie, deep down, she feels that he is still hers, and vows to someday return to the town she was forced to leave behind and claim him. Addie was born into the town of Lavender, and since the town notoriously centered itself around the downright eery Pokemon Tower, Addie's father was one of the many people working there. His job specifically was to arrange the pokemon memorials, and decide who was to be laid to rest where. He hated the job, and spending seemingly endless hours at the Tower, but as he was a single father looking to support him and his young daughter, he forced himself to come day after day. Since Addie was too young to be left alone, and her father, fairly new to town, didn't know anyone yet, she was brought to work with him every day. Though a pokemon deathsite wasn't the most ideal of environments to raise a small child in, and Addie's father lamented over this fact every day, the small girl didn't seem to share the same discomforts as her father, and as she grew accustomed to spending more and more time in the Tower, she actually began to love going there. Over time, the ghosts of the Tower began to appear to her, and she befriended a particularly mischevious Ghastly who was infamous for pulling pranks on people who came to visit the Tower. The two were friends from the time Addie's fifth birthday came around to the day she was forced to leave him behind. He had played pranks on her from the time she first began accompanying her father to the Tower, but unlike most of the people and pokemon who fell victim to the ghost's pranks, Addie thought they were hilarious. The Ghastly soon teamed up with the small girl, and together they made mischief all throughout the Tower. When it was time for Addie to finally attend School and pursue her education, the Ghastly followed, and their practical jokes were only expanded. Addie's father became concerned when he began receiving notes from her teachers about her behavior, and at first was doubtful that his sweet like Addison could wreck any havoc of that kind until the day he actually caught her in the act. Figuring a change of scenery would be good for Addie, and hoping that without the meddlesome Ghastly around, she might actually try to make some Human friends like other normal little girls, Addie's father bluntly informed her that they were moving, and by the next day the two were headed to Cinnabar Island. Addie was unable to even tell the Ghastly goodbye, her father wouldn't allow it as he was afraid that she would somehow let him know where they were going, and he would follow in secrecy. It still tears Maddie up to this day that her friend may think she abondoned him without a thought, when in actuality she can't go a night without dreaming about him, and the day they'll finally be reunited.

Rival: None, as of yet

Signature pokemon: Eevee

Extra: Addie's favorite color is Yellow, She loves late-night walks beneath the moon, and thinks it would be romantic for a guy to ask her to go to a Haunted House. She loves Casablanca Lilies and anything sweet.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Japan-flavoured Europhile
    Years
    Brad: Reserved. I'm sorry about what happened to that RPG too...

Got-a-Plan-B: Accepted! Haha, your character reminds me of one of my own... but that's beside the point. Welcome.

GhostPrincess: Accepted! Gotta love shiny Gardevoirs... and coordinators.

Kaishin: Reserved. I'm looking forward to seeing your signup!

Darkly_the_Flygon: Rejected for now, but you have once chance to improve your signup before I make Dialga open. You really could do a lot more with your Appearance, Personality, and History, and you need to work on capitalisation, especially. Right now I'm not convinced that you could do a good RPG post.

Lucien Lachance: Pending. Looks good so far--just finish your history.

Zimvee: Accepted! Short, but sweet. You didn't need to include the levels of your Pokemon, but that's okay.

K9S8: Accepted! Not a bad signup. Wow--I didn't know coordinators were popular!

Trainer Kat: Reserved. Heyyyy, you took my favourite Legendary, not fair... Just kidding. :P

LaurenLOVESTONED: Accepted! Whoa, it looks like my character's gonna have to watch out for yours...

SirAaron1017: Accepted! Hmm, you're signup's kinda on the short side, but not bad and your grammar is good. Besides, I've seen you RP before.

Ibuberu: Accepted! Great signup overall! Nice contrast, between Fire Pokemon and fishing...

Phanima: Reserved. Sorry for your favourite Legendary being taken... it happens to everyone...

Umbreongirl: Pending. The only reason I know that Moltres is your legendary is because you PM'd me. Could you include that in your signup so everyone else knows? What's more, I know you're recycling an old profile; it's okay, I do it all the time. But when you do that, sometimes you have to change it a bit to fit the RPG. Could you perhaps re-order some of the parts of the signup so that it fits the template? Put your character's history before the Pokemon, for instance, add the legendary... but otherwise, good quality in your signup.

I will be starting this RPG tomorrow perhaps, but signups are still open.
    Legendaries Available: Articuno, Zapdos, Suicune, Celebi, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Jirachi, Manaphy, Cresselia, Heatran

And now for my signup.

Name: Hiroshi "Gon" Tsukimaru
    Appearance: Gon is not extremely tall--5'3" to be exact. His jet-black hair, straight and rather coarse in texture, is slightly longer in the back than the front, just so that it can touch his ears and the bottom of his neck and show his little beady black eyes. But it proves to be a nice contrast to his skin tone, which matches that of the inside of an almond. He also has the beginnings of a moustache, just a little black line (some people have commented that it looks like a thick whisker) on each side of his face. Strangely, people have called him both thin and chubby, because although he has an overall thin stature and especially thin forearms, his face looks rather pudgy and he has somewhat of a potbelly.

Having fairly sensitive skin, Gon prefers more comfortable attire--for example, you'll never see him wearing jeans or boots or even most belts. The black T-shirt he wears is so soft in texture that it wouldn't even be called a T-shirt if it didn't look like one. The design on the front of this shirt consists of a Dragonair sitting in a circle around a Dragonite, who has a Dratini draped over its shoulders. Several people have remarked on how cute the Dratini's face looks... Anyway, Gon's so fussy about picking comfortable that he wears pajama bottoms, with a red flannel pattern on them, and below that, black sandals with white socks underneath. This might give him an air of someone who is intent on staying in bed all day, but rather it just softens his overall appearance, not to mention that around him is a faint aroma of baby powder.

Gon also carries his laptop around, in a large black case with a Butterfree on it.

Personality: Gon talks with people best either with his closest friends or peers, or with anyone online. Nevertheless, especially when around his peers, he has a tendency to try to fit in with everyone else. He appeals to people with casual small talk and an overall modest attitude, although he hardly ever talks about himself. Rather, he keeps mentioning how cool the other people are, and smiles a lot (unless he's talking to a group of goths, say). One could easily see him as a friendly, "feel-good" person, always happy to help out with things, never frustrated by even those who give him a hard time ("Just chill man, c'mon, you don't have to be THAT tough with it..."), and could make even the shamed, wrist-cutting emo crack a smile. He's also known to be very generous, to the point where in school, he lets people copy his answers on tests, and he's also been known to let people try out things like a video game on his laptop.

As far as interests and hobbies go... Gon is a geek, based on how much time he spends on the computer. But unlike his sister, he doesn't prefer to stay inside his room all the time; one of the advantages of having a laptop. He spends much time wandering around town, sitting in such places as parks or cafes and do various things on his laptop--play video games, watch anime, spend some time in online chat sites or RPG's, search for or listen to music, etc. etc. After a few hours of doing that in the morning, he'll come home a bit for the afternoon, his Pokemon tagging along with him. Then, by evening, it's time to hit the arcade, the movie theater, the roller-skating rink, maybe even sneak into a club. He really enjoys doing fun things with his friends, including his Pokemon and people he's interested in meeting.

Gon speaks more openly to boys than girls, as he knows that he can have a tendency to stare at or even accidentally touch girls at the worst possible times. As a result, he's not too into romance, although he is occasionally prone to falling under the spell of a really pretty girl. In fact, Gon is pretty prone to being led into all sorts of trouble, being quite gullible and trusting people too easily most of the time. To get over any problem he encounters, the first thing he does is think of something that's wonderful about it (especially the case if the problem is with a person), and hopefully use that to fix the problem. And when he loses a competition, like a Pokemon battle, he doesn't pout--instead he compliments the winner (especially the case if the winner makes fun of him) and points out that he's not very experienced. And... let's finish off with a few more random things. Despite his overall geekiness, Gon likes the outdoors and is mildly interested in sports, oddly enough. He's also interested in the Pokemon trading card game, and loves to eat. He loves Pokemon in general, especially Bug and Fire and maybe Dragon-types.

History: Gon didn't spend a lot of time with his parents when he was young, but he did spend a lot of time with Ari, his little sister. Often times the two of them would go on walks together, and explore around their hometown of Eterna City, Sinnoh. Sometimes they wandered towards Mt. Coronet or the forest to look for Pokemon to watch or play with. The two were curious little explorers--it didn't matter what time of day it was, or what kind of place it was, nor what kind of people inhabited it. They wandered into it. That is, unless a Gastly or something from the Old Chateau or something scared them away. (Ooh, that one was common back in the day...) It was even through all this exploring that they found out about Pokemon in the first place, as it's just not possible to wander into Eterna Forest without spotting a single Pokemon. And they would even return home to play video games or watch TV together. (Especially for cartoon night on Saturday!)

One thing--or rather, person--Gon and Ari weren't aware of, was Mr. Wheezy, the supposed "child-eater" who dwelt in Diamond Alley. Wheezy spent his days in a grimy little flat in a hole in the dark alley, smoking cigars and pampering his Weezing, and waiting for some child to sneak by... Whenever he got the chance, he would take a young child and coop him/her up in his grimy flat, "have a little fun with them", and then dispose of them (and their lives too). At one point, Gon and Ari had the misfortune of walking through Diamond Alley while Mr. Wheezy was awake, and... well, fortunately, they barely saw the flat before a martial arts teacher named Mr. Phan rescued the two.

When Mr. and Mrs. Tsukimaru heard about this incident with Mr. Wheezy, they were worried indeed, but there wasn't much they could do about it--or for Ari or Gon for that matter. Both of them had jobs that took up most of their time--Mum had to commute all the way to Jubilife to work in the Poketch company, and Dad spent much time in business meetings--being on the board of directors for Eterna Condominiums. Plus, both of them had a tendency to overlook anything bad that happened to "safe little Hiroshi and Mariko". So they both said "no more unattended outings" without putting much force into it... Yet nevertheless, little Gon and Ari were pretty frightened by the Wheezy experience, and their outings became far less frequent. Not to mention that over the years, homework became more of an issue in school.

School wasn't too bad, not to mention Gon showed an early interest and talent in the math and science fields. And his parents even taught him and Ari about computer use in their spare time (if they had any). And while in school, Gon and Ari spent as much time together as possible... but they stopped after several people thought they were boyfriend and girlfriend instead of brother and sister. Not to mention that Gon soon got involved with the school baseball team and spent more time in school than usual, and that some boy named Tom started picking on Ari. At home, Gon spent most of his time watching TV, while Ari began to retreat back into her room for hours at a time to do stuff on the computer... Their parents were okay with it, so long as they didn't skip school.

For the longest time, Gon had to stay up late and sneak into his parents' computer room in order to use a computer (Ari was lucky to have one of her own, but she only let Gon use it on very rare occasions), but a beam of sunlight shone on his life when he turned fourteen. Not only did he get a laptop as a birthday present, but he also received a Pokemon, as did Ari. The Pokemon were pretty special; Ari's Piplup proved to be quite strong and knew Aqua Ring, and Gon's Venonat was shiny. Both Pokemon came from a breeder who was a friend of Mum. However, although the Piplup was Ari's, Ari let Gon take him out on little wanderings most of the time, as she wasn't sure whether she was ready for a Pokemon journey.

Then, one day, Gon and his parents found that the door to Ari's room had been locked tightly for a week. What's more, they didn't hear anything coming from the other side. Finally, they succeeded in pulling the door off its hinges, only to find that, to their horror, that behind the door was a solid wall, with nothing behind it. Where had Ari's room gone? And where was Ari? Even Kaiser (the Piplup) and Puffy (the Venonat) had no idea... Well anyway, on that same day, Gon received a letter from Professor Willow, who said that she had something for him...

Legendary: Regigigas
    Pokemon:

The Legendary Guardians
    Puffy the Venonat
    Puffy is not that much of a battler, but she likes to look over Gon's shoulder whenever he's on his laptop. During the afternoon she goes into her Pokeball to sleep, and during the night she looks for berries and rare items, while keeping watch over Gon while he sleeps. She can't fly very well, but can jump right over Gon while he's standing on a bench. Oh, and her fur is very soft--if Gon wants to take a nap in the afternoon, he'll use her as a teddy bear...

The Legendary Guardians
    Kaiser the Piplup
    "Super Kaiser", as Gon sometimes likes to call him. He's quite the athlete and the battler, and is a very fast swimmer for a Piplup. Strangely, he hates cold weather--when it's cold outside, he runs or hops around to heat himself up--well, he often does similar things anyday to keep his body in shape anyway. However, he is a bit afraid of the dark...

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Name: Jacob "Jezz" Lawkin

Appearance: Jacob has a very typical appearance about himself, nothing too crazy that makes him stand out, and he is very happy with the way he looks. His light blonde hair is the first thing that everyone notices, the fact that its shines like the sun compared to the rest of his outfit, and is always spiked up so that it is out of his way. It is kept slightly short, just long enough to spike it up, and the tips are dyed about 1/2 in black. His eyes are the second thing most people notice, when not hidden behind his trademark black sunglasses, due to the fact they are an amazingly icy blue. Of course, always being a modest person, Jacob tries to say they are just eyes and they aren't special, but deep down he knows he likes the attention sometimes. Continuing downwards we move to Jacob's upper body, this consisting of two clothing items and a necklace. The first clothing item is just a simple plain red t-shirt, nothing fancy at all about it, that was picked up at a cheap store because he didn't have a lot of money to spend. Getting slightly expensive, but not going overboard, we come to his black hoodless jacket that he takes with him everywhere. We finish up his upper region with a necklace that was especially made to hold a single pokeball, and within this pokeball is his very first pokemon and long time friend. Not being the rebelling type, Jacob wears a pair of beige kahki's to go along with the rest of his outfit, again not trying to show off in any particular way. And finally he wears a pair of black sneakers with matching black laces, occassionally they are seen with dust on them from his traveling. This outfit fits perfectly with his 5'10 height and 155lb weight, which he hopes is mostly muscle and not fat. His pokeballs are scattered across his belt like a typical pokemon trainer, him not fancying any different techinque for their travel. Lastly, a simple backpack with his spare clothes, food for both him and his pokemon, water, and of course his sketch book where he draws all the pokemon he encounters and befriends.

Personality: Jacob is a very quiet person, usually keeping to himself when around other people for fear of becoming too attached. And in replacement of human friends, Jacob becomes a very outgoing person with his and wild pokemon, always stopping to help wounded or sick pokemon, and helping in anyway possible. When it comes down to it though, human and pokemon alike, Jacob is always in a helping and caring mood and if he feels something deserves his attention he focus' all of his enery into it. The other thing about Jacob is that he is always one for training, feeling that everyone must be brought to the best of their ability while keeping themselves happy. He can be seen training constantly with his pokemon, but always taking multiple breaks and treating their wounds from the practices.

History: Brought into this world by his mother, Jacob was born on Mandarin Island, one of the various Orange Islands, and was raised in a place surrounded by multiple species of Pokemon. Unfortunately, his father was never in the picture as he had been a grunt for Team Rocket and took the oppurtunity to leave, coincidentaly after finding out Jacob's mother was pregnant with him. Jacob's mother, Tiffany, raised him up until the age of 10, but was forced to send him to the Pokemon Center after she became extremely ill. A few months later she passed away, and Jacob spent the next year with Nurse Joy and Chansey, them teaching him the ways to treat and love every pokemon he encountered. Once turning 11, he made his way on his own pokemon journey to explore the world and meet new friends. Jacob was different though, his starting pokemon was not of the typical kind and he was lucky to have met a baby Dratini who appeared one day at the beach with a very high fever. Jacob treated the Dratini at the beach just to get the fever down before moving her, but eventually made it to the pokemon center where Nurse Joy and Chansey did everything they could. A few weeks later, Dratini was as good as new and would not let Jacob leave her side, which he had no intention of doing. Dratini joined Jacob as his first pokemon, and they made their way around the world gathering new and exciting pokemon as friends, both wild and captured.

Legendary: Cresselia

Pokemon:

Dragonair AKA Jewel: The very first pokemon that Jacob ever called his own, and his truest friend who has been with him every step of his pokemon journey. She was found on the beach on Mandarin Island, where Jacob lived, and was extremely ill as a Dratini. After treating her slightly on his own, Jacob returned to the Pokemon Center were Nurse Joy and Chansey worked on her the rest of the way. For the next few weeks he stayed by Jewel's side, and after she got better they made way for Jacob's, and now Jewel's, pokemon journey. It was about two years later after I battle with a wild Scyther that Jewel evolved from Dratini to Dragonair. Jewel is not the typical Dragonair, and instead of a darker blue skin color, she has an sea foam green color instead. Aswell, she has two light blue stripes that go down the length of her back.

Leafeon AKA Twiggs: Twiggs was originally an Eevee when Jacob first encountered her inside the Enterna Forest. A battle ensued between Jewel and the wild Eevee, lasting about 30 minutes with neither side giving up. At one point during the match the Eevee evolved into a Leafon, right off the bat using a solar beam attack that nearly lost Jacob the battle. Eventually, Twiggs was blasted backward into a tree by a hyperbeam and knocked unconcious. It was then that Jacob threw a pokeball to catch the newly evolved Leafon, capturing his second pokemon. Twiggs as the typical appearance of any normal leafon, except for her right ear bending downwards while her left ear pointed upwards.

Milotic AKA Serenity: Serenity was captured as a Feebas from a lake near Cerulean City. Shortly after being captured, a battle had ensued between Jacob and a Geodude while he visited Pewter City. Using Twiggs in her first battle, Jacob looked to secure a swift victory but it wasn't as swift as he had expected, Twiggs was over come when a Graveler and Golem showed up and triple teamed her. So Jacobs called out both Jewel and Serenity, Jewel taking on the Gravler and Golem while Serenity would take on the Geodude. Jewel was handling herself as best as she could, Serenity get a good beating from the Geodude, and made quick work of the Gravler and being left with the Golem. Serenity finished off the Geodude shortly after with a huge water gun attack, and it was then that Jewel was about to be hit with a Roll Out attack the was near a cliff. Seeing this, Serenity began to evolve into a Milotic and quickly used hyper beam to blast the Golem over the cliff instead. Serenity has the typical Milotic appearance.

Roselia AKA Aroma: Jacob found this Roselia being attacked by a huge swarm of Beedrill and came to her rescue. After bandaging up her wounds and giving her found, Aroma made the decision of staying with Jacob and the rest of his team. Instead of the usual pink and blue flowers, Roselia has pink and yellow flowers and has orange skin instead of green.

Flygon AKA Draiga: Jacob recieved Draiga when she was just an egg after helping to save a town from a stampede of Tauros'. Over the few years after the incident, Draiga slowly evolved from the egg to trapinch to vibrava to a Flygon. Instead of the usual Green and redish color, Draiga is green and purple.

PkMn Trained

Uber trainer
    Years
    Can i Join?

Name: Jiran Myule (Pronounced Ji-ran)

Apearence: Jiran's hair is short with small His favourite. The points are tipped in blue. He wears a tight fitting T shirt that is blue in colour. He has a vest over his shirt colored red. He has Blue kackys. His shoes are a white sneaker. His eyes are blue. He has perfect white teeth. However is blind in his left eye. He weighs 150 lbs and is 5-5. He has a small backpack containing food, clothes, and other supplies like potions. His pokebelt has a pokenav on it and his pokeballs.

Personality: Kind and caring. Never hesitant to stop and help a passerby. Or the world, if need be. Whilst he is kind. Jiran was brought up darkly. Taught to belive pokemon were tools. Jiran never gives up. He will not stop a progect once hes started. He is VERY strong willed. Quick to stand up for the week. This occasionly leads to more trouble. Twice he was got into trouble with the police. Each time thoughe he was found not guilty in court. Jiran is very defensive about his past. He does not like being thought of as weeak. It annoys him when people want to do everything for him because he cant see out of one eye.

He turns very jumpy jumpy when any one mentions his uncle or parents. Oft trying to avoide the subject. When he is sad or worried he trys to cover it up. But is not very good at it. You should be able to tell quite quickly what he is feeling.

Past: Jiran was born in Jubilife city. His mother died of internal bleeding Shortly after birth. Jirans father gave him shroud befor he passed away. At the age of 49. Jirans father passed away of heart attack. Jiran was only 10. He was adopted by his uncle and aunt in hearthome city.(This was about the time he contracted the dieseas leading to his partial blindness) Things were not well. He ran away from home multiple times. He was beaten each time. Life in the house was hectick. Everyone was afraid of Jiran uncle. His aunt could only watch helplessly as Jirans uncle beat him with a belt. 5 times for a minor offence. 10 if he got anything lower than an A in school. During Trainer school Jiran was targeted by bul;lies. Often seen as weak. The years he was tortured contributed to his being so straong willed. His final attempt to escape his uncle and aunt led him to Solaceon town and eventualy veilstone. there he was caught rummaging around in the dumpsters behind Alph HQ. He worked for them for awhile. Being forced into it. He still knew nothing of their plan. He escaped and set out with Shroud. Whom had not been out of its pokebal for 3 months. As he kept it hidden while with Team alpha. He got a certified license. He has beaten the sinnoh and johto leauge. Now challenging Kanto. That basicly summerizes his life so far.

Legendary: Jirachi

Pokemon:

Espeon AkA: Shroud:
    Jiran got Shroud when he was just starting his journey. Shroud was just a baby evee then but he quickly raised it to becom the strong espeon he is today.

Lucario(Shiny) aKa Serate:
    Jeff was an early capture. He was caught whil Jiran was traversing the area around jubilife.

Dragonair aka Celebra: Celebra was caught in jiran's second regional competition. Johto. He caught her in the islands articuno used to reside in. She is Jirans second faveourite.

^Those are the only pokemon he brought with him. And the only ones hee will use of those currently owend.

Edit: I changed Jeffs name. It didnt cound right against Shroud and celebra. He is now sereate

Last edited:

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Hey! I'm reserving Celebi, thank you very much. I'll be back later with the actual sign up! This is just too interesting to miss.

-

Name: Sharika (Sharky) Andrews

Appearance: Short, sturdy and tanned, Sharky was considered "handsome" by some generous souls, but would never be called "pretty", let alone "beautiful". Her wavy but slightly lanky hair was naturally separated into several thick strands and fell floppily past her shoulders. No matter what she did, her long fringe always covered part of her right face and shadowed one of her already dark, brooding eyes. She had a strong jaw, prominent cheekbones, thin lips, and what could be considered a large forehead. With all of these features put together, she really looked quite masculine. However; when she suddenly laughed or crookedly smiled, a dazzling array of white, even teeth, contrasted by her skin, startled most.

Sharky is the type of person to find the nearest clean outfit and throw it on. Luckily, she only had several different shades in shirts and trousers, so they didn't clash horribly and bring tears to the eyes of those who saw her. Her shirt was usually a white or light blue and, even "clean", always slightly covered in dirt. Her slacks were all either some shade of brown, creamy olive or blue or black denim. On dry land, she wore trainers which used to be white and black but had all faded into a yellow-gray and on sea, she wore yellow sandals or, better yet, nothing at all on her feet. Sharky owned no pieces of jewellery whatsoever, and did not intend upon starting anytime soon.

Thick, padded, tanned and fingerless gloves were adorned on her calloused hands. Her skin was weathered from salt and sea-spray, barely visible freckles running down the length of her arms. Whenever she spoke to anybody or merely examined them, her head cocked to the right, which was the only time her hair didn't cover her eye.

Personality: Although she was quiet, whatever the situation or company, and always had a slightly brooding look and air about her, that didn't mean she was the serious, doom-and-gloom type. Sharky enjoyed listening to others joke, holler and laugh whilst basking in her own, private silence. Often, she cracked a smile in appreciation for others' efforts, although some took this as more of a smirk. Her laughter was heard considerably less, although it was probably on par with how much she talked. Her answers were short, brief, and to-the-point, matching any questions she may have. This trait of hers affronted quite a few talkative, curious people or those whom liked to dance around questions and give long, vague answers which didn't really say anything.

Sharky told people the truth as she saw it and gave direct answers, expecting people to do the same to her. She despised liars, sneaks and snivelling cowards, although she realised somewhat that almost every living being had its own courage. The only time she could tolerate half-truths was when someone else's feelings or her hide was on the line. Stiff and conservative in her beliefs, she would not change them for anything or anyone. Perhaps her unwillingness to change could be considered something annoying on a daily basis, but a good thing in the long run, for she would never outright lie to somebody.

She gave people second chances and nothing more, unless they prove, over a period of time, that they are worthy of a third one from her. However, some might consider her slightly naïve and biased on this matter, for she would not even consider that a friend had lied to her until there was extremely solid proof on the matter, and then some. If a friend had told her that somebody close to being a stranger had lied to her, she would accept that as truth and, depending on her mood, either give them the cold shoulder or confront them gruffly.

As for Pokémon, she didn't stand for mistreating them and cruelty, but also didn't believe in coddling them and cooing over them. Letting all of them have their own way was nonsense and would only achieve in making Pokémon spoiled and unmanageable. She used a firm hand with her Pokémon, helping them to strive for their best, which might be the reason why they had a great, silent bond.

History: Sharky was actually born in Pewter City, living a peaceful five years there before her father received a better job offer as a scientist in Cinnabar Island. He accepted because he also had a brother there, and quickly moved his family over, settling themselves in the island with a few adjustments. During her years there, she found that wrestling and joking with the guys was more fun than whatever the girls were doing. She was given a Pokémon by her father as a birthday present and three Pokeballs by her mother. However, she hadn't used them straight away like most other lads would've, but kept them for the Pokémon she really wanted.

However, her parents, for reasons then unknown to her, decided quite amiably to divorce when she was thirteen. Both of them decided that she should be kept with her father who would be staying in Cinnabar, instead of uprooting her life. It was all a mutual decision, really, from the split of the money to house arrangements. Since her father didn't have much time, her uncle taught her how to sail and fish, and also how to be a proper deckhand. Her mother came back to see her often, and the years passed relatively peacefully.

Legendary: Celebi

Pokémon:

Species: Lanturn
    Nickname: Kros
    History: Kros was given to her by her father for a birthday present as a Chinchou. Young Sharky named her for the shapes present on her eyes. She got her Pokéball custom-made to have the name on, and had showed the guy who did it exactly what he should write. It's too bad that at that time she didn't know how to spell "cross" properly.

Personality: Kros was fun-loving and quite carefree. She turned most work into a game and so managed to complete it well and happily. It was against her nature to consider things like this seriously, so Sharky let her be. She always thought that strangers are just friends you haven't met yet, which got her into more trouble than anything else about her did.

Species: Muk
    Nickname: L.S.
    History: The first Pokémon Sharky had ever caught was a Grimer. She named it "Little Slime" because she couldn't come up with anything better. Grimer had just newly evolved into a Muk, and she thought that "Little Slime" didn't exactly suit him anymore, so she changed it to "L.S." to his approval.

Personality: L.S. was a laid-back character who enjoyed oozing slowly on the same spot and watching others have fun. He and Sharky had probably shared the most bonding silences out of all her Pokémon, although that didn't mean he was the closest to her, really. Sometimes, Sharky suspected he thought he was still a Grimer, because she had caught him trying to pass through holes without oozing, like he could before.

Species: Swablu
    Nickname: Cirrus
    History: Sharky had actually caught a Growlithe first, but had decided to trade it because it really wanted to be owned by somebody else. The puppy eyes were what finally made her cave, and swapped the Growlithe with a newly-caught Swablu. She got to name it, and by this time had learnt about cloud formations from her uncle and their names from her father, so he actually got a halfway decent name.

Personality: Cirrus liked to act puffed up and superior to Sharky's other Pokémon, although he really was actually quite insecure. He was the last to be obtained in the group, the weakest one in there and also the least suitable to Cinnabar. So, when he was alone, he tried his best to become stronger and evolve.

Last edited:

Ninetales1

Years
    Alrighty! First to deal with the signups:

Umbreongirl: Accepted! See? That wasn't so hard.

Chabz: Accepted! Just make sure your character and your Legendary don't become love interests! Just kidding.

PkMn Trained: Rejected... for the same reason as Darkly the Flygon. Too short, you seem like the person who'd post those two-sentence RP posts... Fortunately, I believe in second chances. If you can improve your signup quality a bit--perhaps be more descriptive especially in the Personality and History sections--then I might accept you. You get one chance only--then Jirachi is open to the public.

Sweet_Dreams: Reserved. Haha, we haven't RP'd together since After the Apocalypse (I think). I can't wait to see your signup.

The RPG has started!!!
    (That is, I posted it--you might have to wait a while for the thread to appear in the main RP section because it has to be approved.)

Okay everyone who was accepted, in your first post you basically have to get to Professor Willow's lab, which is in Pallet Town. It doesn't really matter how you get there--you can go by plane, by train, by blimp (like my character), by Rapidash, by walking (doesn't work with people not from Kanto)... you get the idea. Keep in mind that it will be afternoon by the time you arrive. Don't worry--this is one of the very few times when I want something specific done in your posts. After getting your Pokevice, you're pretty much free to post what you want to post.

Oh, and I give permission for you to have Professor Willow greet you or something--stupid bunnying rule. Just keep in mind that you won't be getting your Pokevice quite yet...

You may from now on use this thread to ask any questions about the RPG, or discuss it in general. Anything out of character goes here; anything in character goes in the main thread.

And yes, signups are still open.
    Legendaries Available: Articuno, Zapdos, Suicune, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Manaphy, Heatran

Last edited:

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Poor Rotom wasn't invited. x3

Looks like you were pre-accepted Umbreongirl and I don't think Ninetales'll change her mind. :D You never know though... xP

Just a note that I've finished my sign-up. Now Raikou's got no excuse not to accept Seras. C<

Sweet Dreams

[I]are made of these~[/I]
    Years
    Okay, I have added my sign-up to my first post. Well, I'll just wait and see, shall I?

Oh, and yes, I think After the Apocalypse really was the last time we roleplayed together. I look forward to Rping with you again!

Eletj

Once Eletj, Always Eletj
    Years
    If sign ups are still open, I'd like to join:)

Name:
    Toby 'Ace' Atherton
    Appearance: Toby is 160cm tall, has short black which sticks out his cap, and blue eyes. He wears a yellow and black backwards cap, a light red shirt, and shorts. He also wears grey trainers.
    Personality: Toby is a generally nice guy. He is a fiery battler, but is not afraid to lose. He is normally very cheerful and optimistic, but has quite a temper.
    History:Toby grew up in Kanto. He'd never really met Professor Oak, but his father had. His Father was a great trainer, who was almost unbeatable in battle. Toby always wanted to be just like him, and vowed that one day he would. Toby obtained his 1st pokemon from his father.

After setting off on his journey, aged 10, Toby conuquered the Kanto Gym Leaders. He was going to the Elite 4, but thats when Professor Oak died. He then travelled the regions, beating Gym leaders, in the hope that he'd become as strong as his father.
    Legendary: Suicine

Pokemon:

Species:
    The Legendary Guardians

Name: Quil (Q to Toby)
    Personality: Q is very protective of Toby. He has a fiery temper, and hidden strength, that will show itself if Toby is in great danger. He is kind at heart, but was treated poorly, so he finds it hard to bond with other trainers. He is one of Toby's strongest fighters, along with RJ.
    History: When Q was a Cyndaquil, He was owned by a cruel and horrible trainer. He treated Q horribly, like a slave. He would beat him if he lost a battle. He lived next door to Toby. One day, Toby had had enough. He challenged the trainer to a battle, and won Q.

Species:
    The Legendary Guardians

Name: RJ (short for Reegan Junior)
    Personality: RJ is just like Toby. He is Cheerful, and Optimistic. He is normally calm and collected, but has Toby's Temper.
    History: RJ was Toby's First pokemon. He is the son of Toby's Father's Luxray. He was given to Toby as a baby, along with Azura. He is one of Toby's strongest fighters.

Species:
    The Legendary Guardians

Name: Azura
    Personality: Shes Cheerful and Optimistic like her trainer, but she doesn't have his temper.
    History: She was given to Toby as a baby. He trained her in Gym to become strong.

Species:
    The Legendary Guardians

Name: Bell
    Personality: Shes Cheerful and Optimistic like her trainer, but she doesn't have his temper. Shes also quite mischievous.
    History: Toby caught her as an Oddish and Trained her. She has a very unique battle style, using status alinements to her advantage.

This is my trainer card
    The Legendary Guardians

Last edited:

BigfootTheUnbeatable

Phillies World Champions 2008!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2009
    Can I join? I like the storyline to this! :D

Name: Ryan Ward

Appearance: Ryan is moderately tall for his age and stands at about 5'9. He weighs around 114, which is kind of skinny. Ryan has hazel eyes and a very good complexion. His messy brown hair is covered by a white beanie with a green sash strung across it. Ryan wears a green and white striped shirt, with a brown scarf tied around his neck. He also wears regular brown slacks.

Personality: Ryan is a very competitive and energetic person. He loves life and the thrill of pokemon battle. In battle, he will never give and is known to do whatever it takes to win. His movements are quick and fierce and if you're not careful, you'll go down just like everyone who underestimates him. Which is lot of people, considering his out-of battle personality. He likes to meet new people and knows who's with him or against him. Ryan has very good judge of character which hegets from his mother. He treats his friends and pokemon as family and no insults will go without consequence. In other words, he is a very loyal and passionate person.

History: Ryan was born in Viridian of Kanto with his mother and father. Ryan's father was an up and coming Pokemon Ranger and his mother was a powerful co-ordinator before she retired to raise him. They were both very dedicated. However one day, Ryan's father never came home. Ryan mother, Marissa was left to take care of Ryan on her own. Ryan grew up with the family pet, Growlithe and keeps it unevolved to this day. When he was 8, Ryan went to Pokemon Trainer's School until he was 13. Then, Ryan and Growlithe went on a journey around Kanto. He captured many new pokemon and made it to Indigo Plateau. He placed in the Top 32, which was phenomenal for a first timer.

When Professr Oak died, Ryan attended the funeral, as he was family. Ryan's father and the Professor were cousins. There, he met Professor Willow for the first time. They became acquaintances and after a time she gave Ryan a pokevice. Ryan journeyed to Johto. On his travels in Johto, he met a two strange women named the Uma Sisters. They assured him that he would be vital to the survival of the Legendaries and gave him and egg. Ryan continued on and defeated 4 gym battles in Johto. Recently, he had returned to Pallet Town for a short time, to visit his mother and speak with Professor Willow, by whom he has been called by.

Legendary: Giratina

Pokemon:

The Legendary Guardians
    Growlithe

Ryan met Growlithe when he was very young. They have been best friends and partners ever since. Growlithe is the most loyal pokemon Ryan has ever seen.

The Legendary Guardians
    Flaffy

Ryan caught Flaffy as a Mareep very early in his Johto expedition. He hope it will evolve into a powerful Ampharos. Flaffy likes to play and is very carefree.

The Legendary Guardians
    Wooper

When fishing, he got it on the line but it ran away, he then caught it stealing food from his bag, and captured it. Wooper is a very mischeivious and rambuncous pokemon.

The Legendary Guardians
    Bayleef

Caught in Ilex Forest in a random encounter as a Chikorita. This was very rare to see so Ryan caught it. It turns out it had escaped from Professor Elm's lab because it did not want to be cooped up. Ryan tried to return it but Professor Elm allowed Ryan to keep it. Bayleef is very dedicated to making Ryan see its potential and loves to show off.

The Legendary Guardians
    Skarmory
    Ryan caught Skarmory after a heated battle near Mt. Mortar. When Skarmory was beaten by Growlithe, it was infuriated. It is very cocky and has a huge sense of pride, like Ash's Corphish. It loves to battle and knows many adept battle moves like Brave Bird and Steel Wing. It, along with Bayleef, are Ryan's Johto Team powerhouses.

Kanto Team: Ryan has a plethora of pokemon from his Kanto journeys that he can call on at anytime to battle or helped him get across obstacles. He stores them in his box and they are around Indigo Plateau level. (Or for the more powerful one's higher.)

So that's it, hope you like it, oh and here's a trainer card for ya:

The Legendary Guardians

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    There was a misread post by me, I thought that Issac had walked up to Rin and not Jimima. I apologize for any confusion. We should just ignore it as we have already moved passed it. Again, sorry!!!!!

Ninetales1

Years
    Umbreongirl: You were accepted (read my last post); I just forgot to include you. Sorry!

Phanima: Accepted! I'll edit the Legendary Report in a little while.

PkMn Trained: Accepted! You need to improve your grammar... too many fragments... But, it's not really terrible, and the content of your signup is much better. So I will accept you.

Nii-Chan~: Reserved. Hooray for Manaphy!

Sweet Dreams: Accepted! I like how you put the Appearance and Personality in past tense; that's original... Oh, and here's a tiny spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Eletj: Reserved. Your signup looks pretty good so far; you just need to finish it. I think I'll allow the boxed Pokemon. Haha, the trainer card wasn't necessary, but it is convenient!

BigfootTheUnbeatable: Pending. Sorry--Eletj claimed Suicune before you. Please pick a different Legendary from the Available list below. Other than that, your signup looks good.

*Brad has just informed me that he won't be in the RPG... so Giratina is up for grabs now.

Legendaries Available: Articuno, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Groudon, Heatran, Giratina

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you look at the main RPG, you'll see that I have posted, and that everyone has just received their Pokevice, and therefore their Legendary. In your next post you can take a look at your Legendary if you want, continue conversing with the others, etc--do whatever you want. However, I would not advise leaving the area yet, as Professor Willow still has more to say. It might be a good idea to look at my post, for I also listed what all the Pokevices look like. Sorry for my post being so long; I tend to do that nowadays... Oh, and your Legendary will be half the size of the original Legendary, being sort of a "baby". Yes, this even applies to Shaymin.

This story will (hopefully) get more exciting--I have a few side-plots planned already, not to mention I ain't telling you who the Uma Sisters are quite yet. >:) I already introduced an interesting murder mystery, mentioned in the second news article Gon was reading.

Oh, by the way, for those of you who were just accepted or haven't posted yet, you have yet to make your way to Professor Willow's lab. Once you arrive there, you may immediately receive your Pokevice and check out your Legendary. Don't worry--although we're on the second page, you haven't missed much.

Also, the signups will close when I do my next post, which will be done on Sunday at the latest. That way the RPG doesn't get crowded.

I mentioned the appearance of the Pokevices during my in-character post, but I'll post them here for reference. I'm also including the Pokevices of those who have not reached the lab yet, and will edit this list later as more people are accepted. As you probably guessed, the Pokevices are themed after the Legendary inside of them, so that's why Isaac's is pink. XD They're listed by Legendary.

Moltres: Bright yellowish orange in colour, with a pinkish flame design on it. The background on the screen shows the Indigo League Stadium, with the giant torch burning in the middle.
    Mew: As pink as a Clefairy, with bright blue trim around the main window and on the buttons. The background on the screen shows a starry night sky with faintly glowing blue clouds below.
    Raikou: Yellow in colour with a few black stripes, with a few purple "clouds" on it. The background on the screen shows a dark blue sky with a large thunderbolt crashing down the middle.
    Entei: Ashy brown, with jagged lines across it, and has a design of a star with seven points--yellow on top, red on bottom. The background of the screen shows a volcano.
    Suicune: The top half is aqua in colour with a bubble pattern; the bottom is a misty purple. The background of the screen shows a lake, with leaves blowing in the wind near it.
    Lugia: Is silver in colour with dark blue rectangles on it. The background on the screen shows a deep trench at the bottom of the ocean, with two Lanturn and a Kingdra swimming about.
    Ho-oh: This Pokevice is rainbow-coloured, standing out against the others. It has a little bird icon on the front, and the background on the screen shows the Tin Tower.
    Celebi: It's a light, silvery green in colour, with a very faint forest design on it. The background on the screen shows the Celebi Shrine in Agate Village, Orre. (from Colosseum)
    Latios: It's blue and white in colour. The background on the screen is one of only two animated ones... it's a jet plane zooming across a Pidgey's-eye-view of Hoenn on a cloudy day.
    Kyogre: Deep blue in colour with the same peculiar red line pattern found on Kyogre's fins. The background on the screen shows the Team Aqua logo against an undersea scene.
    Rayquaza: It's a dull green with a pattern of yellow circles, and red trim around the edged. The background on the screen shows a tornado blowing on top of the Sky Pillar.
    Jirachi: A decorative design on this otherwise white Pokevice consists of green "confetti" and large yellow stars. The background on the screen shows a wishing fountain, shaped like a Ledyba for some reason.
    Deoxys: A brick-red Pokevice, with spooky-looking green circles all over it. The background on the screen shows a double helix pattern, meant to represent DNA.
    Dialga: Is dark blue in colour with electric blue stripes and a diamond icon on the front. The background on the screen shows a bunch of clocks.
    Palkia: A pink Pokevice, one with purple stripes and a pearl icon on it. The background on the screen shows a picture of the observable universe--thousands of galaxies are present.
    Heatran: It's brown in colour with bright orange spots, and a silver border surrounds the screens. The background on the screen shows not one, but two volcanoes.
    Regigigas: Half yellow and half white, with what looks like a trim of green trees around the screen. The background on the screen shows a picture of Regirock, Regice, and Registeel.
    Giratina: It's black with red stripes, with stunning gold and silver borders around the screens. The background on the screen shows a cemetery, and wook, there's a wittle Shuppet above one of the tombstones...
    Cresselia: Misty blue when viewed from one angle, and bright lavender from another. Little yellow moons are also present. The background on the screen shows a bunch of Clefairy gathered around the Moon Stone.
    Manaphy: Aqua in colour with a ring of yellow dots surrounding a red gem icon on the front. The background on the screen shows a sea palace with Phione lined up as if about to greet their king.
    Darkrai: The blackest black in colour, with a design of faint purple Z's. The background on the screen shows a Gengar using Hypnosis.
    Shaymin: This cute little Pokevice is white and green, with pink flowers all over it. The background on the screen shows a meadow.

Last edited:

Chabz

Female Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Question: Are you going to make the extra Legendaries NPC's? Or do they just die horrible, painful and unbearable deaths via suffocation in the remaining Pokevices? Just wondering, because maybe we could create something so some characters, who prove themselves, can get another Legendary, but only one more. Anymore than two would just be crazy.

IF WE GET TO GO TO TWO I CALL LATIAS! xD

EDIT: After posting this, I realized we'd have seven pokemon which isn't possible. But we could always leave one with Professor Willow, no? Just saying.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Sep 28, 2013
    Hey everyone. Hope I am not too late to sign up! It's too good of an RPG idea to miss out on :P

Name: Danny Pent
    Appearance: Danny always is seen wearing a dark red beanie (even in the summer!) over his fairly long, thick, light blue hair. Many people who meet him comment that his eyes match his hair almost perfectly. He wears a black long-sleeved top with a white Poke Ball symbol on the chest, and an unbuttoned grey short-sleeved shirt over the top. Danny often wears black jeans with a red belt, and sometimes red cords with a black belt. He wears a red one-strap backpack (in which his other pair of trousers is always found). He is about 5ft9 in height and has a slim but not skinny build.
    View attachment 41432
    Personality: Although not especially loud or cocky, Danny is a bright lad. He can often come up with a solution to a problem but a lot of the time refrains from saying it straight away, preferring to think for any other solutions first. He tries hard to be polite to everyone, but as a result of this gets anger built up inside him gradually. This leads to very infrequent angry outbursts which usually end up in Danny storming off in a rage, and taking the next 10 minutes to calm down. He likes to be around other people, but doesn't like to say much in the presence of more than four or five people. In contrast, when with one or two people that he knows well, he is actually rather outgoing.
    History: Danny's mother and father used to run an unofficial Pokemon Gym, fighting double battles as partners. Danny would watch every battle and cheer on his parents with glee. But Danny's father was diagnosed with a terminal illness, and passed away with Danny only seven years old. Danny's mother tried to carry on running the Gym alone but her heart wasn't in it, and she sold the Gym. She retired to a small village in Johto.
    Danny began a shaky new life in Johto; he didn't know anyone there and was shaken by the loss of his father. When Danny turned ten, his mother gave him one of her Pokemon, Exeggutor, to protect him if he left the safety of the village. Danny and Exeggutor became good friends, and Danny's mood lightened. He started to socialise more with the locals, and befriended a couple of travelling Pokemon trainers. They gave him a couple of Poke Balls, and, with the help of Exeggutor, made his first catch: Nidoran♀. As he grew up, he learned to fight with Exeggutor, evolved his Nidoran and caught a couple more Pokemon.
    Legendary: Latios
    Pokemon: Exeggutor, Nidorina, Houndoom, Onix

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back