• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-The Legendary Tournament-

Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2013
    just to let u know i probably wont be able to battle until next weekend cause i only have 1 ds right now and im getting another next week so i can transfer some pokes and stuff. when will registration end?

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • My Pokemon ain't trained for competition, they're not Ubbers, but I still would like to enter :D
    Yes I do have legendaries at hand xD

BUT there's a question I'd like to ask :

Timezones's are different, and how is it gonna be organized ? Thanks ~ :3

Last edited:

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • when will registration end?

registration ends when I get all 16 participants :)

My Pokemon ain't trained for competition, they're not Ubbers, but I still would like to enter :D
    Yes I do have legendaries at hand xD

BUT there's a question I'd like to ask :

Timezones's are different, and how is it gonna be organized ? Thanks ~ :3

1) As long as all three of your team are legendary, they can be used wether they're uber legendaries or not.
    2) The participants will schedule their battles within a week of my notice, no matter the timezones, timezone problems are for the battlers to sort out, not me.
    3) It'll be organized like this: 16 people, match-ups for Round One picked out of a hat, then put into a bracket-style leaderboard, once you lose, you're out. If you win your game, you then move up the bracket to face your next challenger.

Myrrh Let me enter PLOX
    im in for this
    my uber team has not seen action since the santa cruz tournament XDD
    when do we start?

We start once we get all participants. :) The moment I get the 16th participant, i'll sort out match-ups and i'll post this thread with the date your battle should be finished by. :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I'd like to be withdrawn from the tourny. For some reason 3 on 3 ubers matches aren't as fun as I thought. If you ever goest something like this but 6 on 6 I'm in

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • Thanks for answering, although, after our fight, I'd like to withdraw x'D
    I really will just get my opponent bored >__>

Thank you again ^u^

torcoal

Ketsu!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2013
    I'm going to be gone most if not all of next week, so if this starts before then, then I can't be in it.

myrrh25

New account soon.
    Years
  • Awesome, I'll get the pairings sorted just now :)

Since it was a 12 man tournament, the program i used (Tournament Bracket Builder) stuck 4 people straight through to round two. NickofTime, myrrh25, RTHookers, torcoal.

Here's the printscreen to show I haven't pissed around with it:
    Spoiler:

You have until a week today to get round one finished. Good luck everyone.
    (Deadline: 14th June)
    Tournament, BEGIN!

Last edited:

polkop

LSHMSFOAIDMT
    Years
  • Awesome, I'll get the pairings sorted just now :)​

Since it was a 12 man tournament, the program i used (Tournament Bracket Builder) stuck 4 people straight through to round two. NickofTime, myrrh25, RTHookers, torcoal.

Here's the printscreen to show I haven't pissed around with it:
    Spoiler:

You have until a week today to get round one finished. Good luck everyone.
    (Deadline: 14th June)
    Tournament, BEGIN!

Can you post this on the first post to let everyone the bracket?
    Also, I have VM my opponent.
    No answer yet.

Back