• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

luckyCHARMS

filler
    Years
    • Age 34
    • L.A.
    • Seen Feb 7, 2011
    n e body wanna battle?
    get at me =]

where is everybody?! lol
    well if n e one wants to battle im here =]

Last edited:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Does anyobdy want to battle atm? If i'm not on, it's probabaly because i'm challenging somebody else.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I haven't posted here in about 5 days because I've been getting kind of bored of pokemon T_T

But! If anyone is up for an unranked battle now, I'll fight then; I have some other pokes I trained up, and want to see how usable they are with the rest of my team.

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Um, I can battle you.(filler filler)

GAWD YES!!!

I have a question first; Why doesn't your profile say anything about your name change?

My FC is in my profile, like, if you click my username. Just give me a minute to get my tem all set, then I'll meet you on.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Yeah, I didn't want my old account so I ditched it. But if you're curious my old name is Akuchiki Byakuya

MasterWGS

Impossible=Nothing, Mewtwo=OU
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Ohio
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    W-would I b-be allowed t-to join you g-g-guys? :)

In seriousness, would I have to battle somebody to be considered or something? I've played a couple of you guys (including Cema) before...

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Well, I see that you're on Punishment, could i trouble you for a ranked battle?

Whoops sorry about that. Got of before I could see this. Well I am going to have to decline at the moment. Going through a whole team revamp period. ^_^

Back