• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legion of Supremacy.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Even so, if you go and have dinner in the middle of a battle, you're telling your opponent, "I don't care about our battle, and I want you to wait 20/30 minutes for me while I do something more important than you."

I'd say it was less then that.

Bishopk

meow :)
    Years
    • CO
    • Seen Feb 16, 2018
    Okay, that doesn't make it right. And, I edited my previous post just before you posted, take a look.
    I think I've made my point.
    An update on my team (so we aren't totally spamming): 2 Down, 4 to go in my overhaul. Be back battling soon? Maybe.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Okay, that doesn't make it right. And, I edited my previous post just before you posted, take a look.[/QUOTE]

All right fine, ban me. I'm sorry. Do you want that in a post card? If so, how many days would you like it in? Impatient little bugs.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I would like to know why people try to start an arguement, or a flame war with me. And why I have to end it as well.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Hey, good battle, Itachi! You've got a good team going, and although I won 6-0, I had fun! Just a hint of advice, NEVER paralyze or burn a Milotic, as any status affect increases her Defense by, what, 50%? Something insane. Once she's paralyzed or burned, it's virtually impossible to take her down with a physical sweeper, like Metagross.

Well, I guess I'm back to battling and ready to join. Just let me know what rank I am.

We'll have to wait for Cema to add you, but I'd say you're deserving of Rank 4 or Rank 5. Cema will get the final word, of course. When you get a chance, why don't you have an unranked battle with my good friend Punishment, since he's another person looking after the Legion. That should be a good determinant of your entry Rank.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Hey, good battle, Itachi! You've got a good team going, and although I won 6-0, I had fun! Just a hint of advice, NEVER paralyze or burn a Milotic, as any status affect increases her Defense by, what, 50%? Something insane. Once she's paralyzed or burned, it's virtually impossible to take her down with a physical sweeper, like Metagross.

We'll have to wait for Cema to add you, but I'd say you're deserving of Rank 4 or Rank 5. Cema will get the final word, of course. When you get a chance, why don't you have an unranked battle with my good friend Punishment, since he's another person looking after the Legion. That should be a good determinant of your entry Rank.[/QUOTE
    ]

See. He never flamed me. And I had fun too Richard.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    We'll have to wait for Cema to add you, but I'd say you're deserving of Rank 4 or Rank 5. Cema will get the final word, of course. When you get a chance, why don't you have an unranked battle with my good friend Punishment, since he's another person looking after the Legion. That should be a good determinant of your entry Rank.

Sounds good to me. I haven't battle in quite a while though so I'm quite stiff. I might go and find a few practice battles before I do anything that might compromise my rank.

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    ~Kazaam~, heck, if Richard says you are good, that is deserving of rank 4. Welcome.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
    Kinda of unfair isn't it?
    So if I battle either you or Richard I can skip ranks too?

Entry Rank is a bit different. You're placed in a Rank that, if we know how good you are or how much potential you have, corresponds with your ability. Now Kazaam can't skip any ranks, he must beat people in order to proceed. However, he may also be booted down a Rank.

Skeets

Renagade of Funk
    Years
    Entry Rank is a bit different. You're placed in a Rank that, if we know how good you are or how much potential you have, corresponds with your ability. Now Kazaam can't skip any ranks, he must beat people in order to proceed. However, he may also be booted down a Rank.
    That's fine I guess *shrug*...
    Want to battle? I need 1 more win to rank up...

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Heh, this should be good. Oh, and I thanks for letting me in. I will probably start battling on Sunday though, I'm going to my dad's house for the weekend. I have to teach my brother some binary code for school.

Last edited:

Punishment

Brotherhood of War
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 22, 2013
    Uh, I beat punishment in a ranked battle. Does my rank go up?o.o

You need two wins from ranks at your level or higher to advance up the tier.

Just for those curious I am not dead. :laugh:

Just taking a break from battling.

Guys we are also bottom heavy. The battles at the higher ranks are getting a tad stale. : /

Back