• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Legolas Fan Club!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yay! *glomps* How have you been? Busy I bet. Same for me, and plus I been so tired. So I been sleeping earlier than usual. And that did the trick. So are you looking foward of Christmas?

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow you guys looks like you are getting a good Christmas. XD I know I did and it is not over yet. I am getting two more things. The first one is...*points to sig* and a cellphone. ^^

I been away and now I am back. But then I will be away again...

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Hey Legolas! How have you been now? I got cable internet now, so I been downloading a anime called Bleach. Have you heard of it? It is really good so far. I got two epsiodes. I am getting the rest of the series.

Legolas

<3 +.+ E>
    Years
  • XDDDD Stevo. And awesome lucy, i heard of it, but i don't watch it, i like watching Nartuo and Neon Genesis. Its so awesome u got cable :]

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Cool, Naruto and Neon Genesis are awesome! Well I am glad you been enjoying them. Oh yeah, cable rocks. So much better than dial-up. XD

bubbleicious

~in love at the moment~
    Years
  • hey guys would somenoe post already......*1000 years later*anytime now...well fine them i am so over this place since nothings going on and chito's is being a snobby slimy jerk at school and mayas gone so yeah i am leaving so have a good life everyone else.*gets up brushes cobwebs off and leaves*

Last edited:

Chito

*GREEN DAY RULE'S*
    Years
  • dont have one

I havent seen this place in years, it has changed alot. saprising i still have one on this poke communit.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back