• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Letter Challenge

Years
  • This is my first challenge so go easy

How to Play
    Its pretty easy to do this challenge. All you have to do is pick a letter and start playing. You must go through all 5 regions to complete it

Rules
    1.) Trading is permitted, as long as you trade them over at a the
    same level as one of your other Pokemon
    2.) Hacking in a Pokemon is also allowed, under the same circumstances as the previous rule.
    3.) The challenge ends when you defeat the Elite Four in all games except for G/S/C, Emerald, HG/SS, and B/W. In these games, the game ends when you beat Red at G/S/C, Steven in Emerald , Rematch all the gym leaders in HG/SS and beat the Elite 4 a 2nd time in B/W.
    4.) Legendaries are allowed but only if you have less than 6 different Pokemon that you can use.
    5.) If when your Pokemon evolves it changes letters then you must keep it un-evolved.
    6.) Like the last rule if your Pokemon evolves into the letter that you are using you may use it.
    7.) You may use slaves of a different letter.
    8.) Have fun

Spoiler:

Challengers
    Spoiler:

Champions
    Spoiler:

My Signup
    Spoiler:

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Not participating, but just going to say that making it necessary to go through all games will render you less sign ups because not everyone has the games, time, or patience to do that. That'd be an ultimate letter challenge, which should definitely be optional.

Years
  • Username - Elebits360
    Letter - C

So then I must pick a pokemon that starts with a letter I want an then play like that?
    If then I would love to play my own pokemon hack with pokemon starting with C
    I'll use
    Charmander
    Clefairy
    Cacena
    Chansey (Yep chansey)
    Celebi
    and Carvanha

:D Letter Challenge C start :O
    Yay :D
    I forget to mention that the game is leftgreen

Last edited:
    Back