• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The LGBT+ community

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    Excited eh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well in that case I ask:

How do you..... like your tea? ;)

Hahahah!

That depends where I am. If the time is right ditch the tea and replace with milk. If I'm at work like 20% milk. Never any sugar.

Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Hahahah!

That depends where I am. If the time is right ditch the tea and replace with milk. If I'm at work like 20% milk. Never any sugar.

No sugar is brave imo. I'm not a tea drinker but I really wish I was. I'm scared Her Majesty will execute me publicly. It seems so good but I can't get into it. I guess I've never had the right tea. Same for coffee.

Fannie

Don't let my milk go lumpy
    Years
    • Age 32
    • UK
    • Seen Dec 31, 2016
    No sugar is brave imo. I'm not a tea drinker but I really wish I was. I'm scared Her Majesty will execute me publicly. It seems so good but I can't get into it. I guess I've never had the right tea. Same for coffee.

Off with your head, peasant! I don't like coffee either. I imagine it's how pidgeon butt tastes.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    One site says the A can stand for "ally", and another doesn't. Regardless of what it stands for, I am indeed an ally.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    ... why the merge? the topics were different, guys..

also that merge somehow deleted my post so that's awesome.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • ... why the merge? the topics were different, guys..

also that merge somehow deleted my post so that's awesome.

Basically what do you identify as and 'where my homies in lgbt at' are just about the same thing or at least accomplish the same goal.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    Basically what do you identify as and 'where my homies in lgbt at' are just about the same thing or at least accomplish the same goal.

the one you merged was asking for just people who don't identify as allies/cis/straight, i'm pretty sure.. which is a pretty different question.

at least in my opinion.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • the one you merged was asking for just people who don't identify as allies/cis/straight, i'm pretty sure.. which is a pretty different question.

at least in my opinion.

It appeared to me to be a call out to anyone in the LGBT which is almost the same as asking how you identify yourself which is why I merged them. The op for the merged post is on this page if you have any questions. I don't know what qia stands for but a quick search from work returned nothing so I went ahead and followed through on my action. If I'm wrong and qia makes the thread mean something completely different then go ahead and correct my action. And I'll apologize for not taking a backseat on something o was slightly unsure of

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016
    It appeared to me to be a call out to anyone in the LGBT which is almost the same as asking how you identify yourself which is why I merged them. The op for the merged post is on this page if you have any questions. I don't know what qia stands for but a quick search from work returned nothing so I went ahead and followed through on my action. If I'm wrong and qia makes the thread mean something completely different then go ahead and correct my action. And I'll apologize for not taking a backseat on something o was slightly unsure of

Q = queer
    I = intersex
    A = asexual/aromantic/etc

basically they used the acronym that doesn't include anyone outside of it, which is why i assumed they aimed the question towards people exclusively within it, if that makes sense.

Sorry, but... Don't you have a skype chat to discuss staff stuff? >_>

sorry, but we don't need *your feedback. i'm posting openly so that Destiny can see our disagreements on the merge and let us know what they wanted for their thread. if this thread made by pikadots is satisfying to their question, then all is well.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Q = queer
    I = intersex
    A = asexual/aromantic/etc

basically they used the acronym that doesn't include anyone outside of it, which is why i assumed they aimed the question towards people exclusively within it, if that makes sense.

sorry, but we don't need *your feedback. i'm posting openly so that Destiny can see our disagreements on the merge and let us know what they wanted for their thread. if this thread made by pikadots is satisfying to their question, then all is well.

Without getting too off-topic I've no objections to the merge. I was anticipating the existence of a thread similar to mine initially so I'm not surprised. I just wanted to meet some others in the LGBT+ community, and I figured a thread would work nicely.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    I would identify as being genderfluid, tending to drift between male and female at times. However, I only lean towards females, not bi or pansexual by any means.

Back