• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Liberty Pass is here! [Victini Event]

Have you caught Victini?

• Yes, I have

Votes: 46 78.0%
  • No, I haven't

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • I don't want a Victini

Votes: 2 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cyb3r0t4ku

Unova Elite
    Years
    Victini looks pretty sweet - I missed out on the Liberty Pass on my Japanese White version unfortunately so I'll definitely be using it second time round when I get Black on the 4th. Can't wait =)

blue

gucci
    Years
    Yup, I'll be downloading this on Friday (the day I get White) and I've got Event Celebi to get Zoura and Shiny Johto Trio Entei, Suicune & Raikou to get Zoroark all on standby in the PC on Diamond!
    Also, Can't wait for the Egg Event!

I cant wait to get it, for me personally i wont use victiny on my team in the begining because it kinda feels like cheating

Yeah, I agree on that, I never use legendarys on my team as they're much more powerful and makes the game less fun but I do like to train them once I've finished the game.

Last edited:
    Years
    The event itself has just been advertised on British television attached to an advert for Black and White. Glad it's such a long event since I wont have access to Wi-Fi until April!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen May 12, 2013
    I'll take part because it's an event and I like owning rare pokemon, but Victini is ugly so I probably won't bother using it.

Kninj

Collector Extraordinaire!
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 19, 2012
    I'm definitely excited for Victini event!

I won't be getting the game till the 25th when i get the 3DS, but i'll be downloading it as soon as i can after that ;D

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I don't plan on missing it that's for sure. I'll download the Liberty Pass the same day I purchase White. It's going to be pretty nice having a Victini in my game, especially if I'm going to attempt completing the PokéDex this generation; not to say I'll be using Victini though.

Woobat

Koromori
    Years
    I'm actually planning to use Victini on my team for White, so I'll be downloading the pass and catching it as soon as I get to castelia city xD

shinyabsol1

Pokemon DarkJasper!?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I missed the Japanese Victini WI-FI event, so I can't wait to cash in on the U.S. one!!

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    Is it going to be online or at the gamestop event?
    Online, through the Nintendo Wi-Fi club. You don't need to actually enter a store to get the event. Just a way to connect your DS to the Internet.

I will be making full use of having both games on the sixth to get Victini. I particularly like the fact that we have quite a while to download the event, so there's no giant rush like there was with other events.

Years
    • Seen Jul 26, 2015
    Online, through the Nintendo Wi-Fi club. You don't need to actually enter a store to get the event. Just a way to connect your DS to the Internet.

I will be making full use of having both games on the sixth to get Victini. I particularly like the fact that we have quite a while to download the event, so there's no giant rush like there was with other events.
    thanks, yeah I know im going to restart the game a few times for all starters.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I wonder if we can just do it the night we get the game...
    Yes you can. Unlike previous games where Mystery Gift was unlocked through a password system, in Black and White Mystery Gift is ready to go from the start. The only thing that you need to do is receive the Pokedex in order to use the feature.

Years
    Haha. This was the first thing I downloaded, even before I started the game. I have the little critter now in my box, but I ain't going to touch him till I finish the game, so I can EV raise him.​

Back