• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Life is Good' Thread

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • I just thought I'd start this thread for everyone to say why they're enjoying life, you know anything that makes you happy and glad to be on this Earth - it can be big things or stupid little things :)

This kinda thread is really uplifting, trust me. While we're generally a happy bunch, we've got a few threads that focus on bad moods and venting anger and things like that. We need this, too! ;)

Mkay, I'll list of what i can think of at the moment... (Basicly what i'm grateful ect.) -

Horses. Having a Riding School so close to me. When my favourite Horse Rosso whinnies at me happily. England beating Switzerland in the Euro cup.
    Anticipating the release of the next Harry Potter Book. The exitment of going to see Harry Potter and the poa. Seeing FG's skin she made for PC, which is awesome! A clear night sky when there are loads of Stars. Breezy, but sunny warm days.

Knowing that the Summer holidays are almost here. Knowing that there are much more Pokeshippers than Advanceshippers. Restart buttons on computers. Socks. Pajamas. Waking up and realising its Saturday. The cold side of a pillow. Snuggling down in my Bed and reading a good HP book.
    Repeat episodes of Friends. Having fellow HP fans at PC. Buying the triolgy DVDs of LOTR.

Now, put a smile on your face! =)

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • I am happy that I am healthy, and so is my family. I am happy for having this 2-month oppurtunity to gather my thoughts and pull myself together before going back to school. I am happy for this warm weather. I am happy because I have my kittens, and they make me very happy!

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Hmmm....I'm happy that I'm still growing, and my 'baby fat' is pretty much gone, so I look normal, and am not chubby...

Rain.
    Alaska
    Pokemon!!
    Friends! They are the best thing there is! =D
    Camp Lutherwood
    My family
    Air conditioning
    Fishing boats
    Crabs
    Salmon
    Wolves! They are my favorite animal of all time! ^^
    Swimming pools
    Nickelodeon ^^;;
    Anime
    Phones
    Caesar salad
    My couch (I prefer the couch over the bed XD)
    Flowers (Although I have alergies, really early in the morning the flowers in the back yard smell especially good)
    Women's rights (Especially the fact we don't HAVE to wear dresses ^^)
    The ocean
    The fact that life is like just a big, challenging game of chance AND skill! =D
    My favorite quilt! ^^;;
    This computer
    PC! Everyone here is so nice! =D
    Baseball
    Softball
    Hockey
    Foursquare

Last edited:

jokestr2004

Good Command or File Name
    Years
  • I shall make a list... though its probably gonna be small for I generally think life's a backstabbing pile of ear wax alot of times...

Me likes:
    -Computersz
    -Video Gamesz
    -Theme Parks
    -Water Parks
    -Food <-- shoulda put that at the top of the list
    -Anime
    -Couches
    -B. Ball
    -Bikes / Dirt bikes
    -Friends <-- usually
    -Chinese Food (..isnt that still food?)

That basically describes me I believe... not that interesting eh..?

Nikku

I'm not broken...
    Years
  • I thank God for warm Autumn days like today. ^_^ Granted, it's actually the first day of Summer but it smells and feels like Fall. :P

This thread is a good idea. I often forget the little things and let my problems become me...

Back