• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Little Big Planet Thread

Plant360

Da shizz!
Years
  • Hey, I just think Little Big Planet is a great game and I thought it would be cool to make a thread where people could talk about levels they made, or anything else that has to do with the game... So yeah...

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    ABOUT TIME someone made a thread about this. I was starting to wonder if I had to do it.

Best game ever. Seriously. So far I've had so much fun with it, both experimenting and just trying stuff out. I'm amazed at how much you can make with it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 14, 2024
    it's a great game... too bad I don't have a PS3... ):

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
  • I, unfortunately, don't own a PS3. However, my cousin has one along with this game, and we both agree that this is one of the most addictive games you will ever play. When you first look at it, you might think it will get repetitive sooner or later, but it really doesn't.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • I've played the demo; it's cute and unique, but I would never buy it. The PS3 is my brother's, so he would rather buy shooter games.

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years
  • Oh. My. God.

I love LittleBigPlanet. :D

Awesome game with so much customisations, you can't ever get bored of it because there's always so much do to. XD

Though I dislike the lag when other people join your game. :C Or that's just me..?

Back