• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The LoL Thread !!!11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Looking for a laugh you've come to the right place xD
    post your jokes here for other to laugh at as pointless
    as they may be lol

Here i will go first. Cursey of LoL.com

As a old man was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang.Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!""It's not just one car," said Herman, "It's hundreds of them!"As a old man was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang.Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on Route 280. Please be careful!""It's not just one car," said Herman, "It's hundreds of them!"

LoL!

Last edited:

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    xDD

okay, how about this:

A boy mushroom and a girl mushroom just returned from a date and the girl mushroom says to the boy mushroom, "You're a real fungi"

gah... I killed the joke >.>

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Another one

Patient:Doctor i've only got 59 seconds to live !

Doctor:Alright already ill be with you in a minute xD

Da Kid J3

Its Da Kid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2010
    Patient:Doctor i've only got 59 seconds to live !

Doctor:Alright already ill be with you in a minute. xD

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    WHAT.
    FOR THE LOVE OF...

This is Other Chat. Not the PC Spampit. You're getting an infraction, Da Kid J3 - making a spam thread AND double posting. Big no-no. And you're almost as bad, Archon.
    *Locked*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back