• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "Looks" Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    ooooooooh I really like that Dark Psychic Looks Gym banner it looks super Badass can I use it as my Banner??

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    lol I am jsut at work and the job I am doing is boring... I love these banners we got. The sprite on the banner is what the Sorrow Gym Leader Should look like. :P

Ultra Ball X

Certified Ultra Ball
    Years
    yeah me too. I've been too busy with platinum and my volunteer program I am in. were leaving for Halifax soon so its super stressful right now.

Shardwire

I eated your cookie.
    Years
    I WANNA JOIN~!
    Name: Kari
    Friend Code: 3523-0961-4040
    Which Gym?: The Implo Gym. (Originality. :3 Willl change if I have to used a real word.)
    Team( You can change it but you have to ask first ): Togekiss, Bronzong, Shuckle, Gengar, Hippowdon, Scizor
    Prize?: EV Trained Pokemon

I'm not sure if I can join, but seeing as there are only 5 gyms, I'm guessing I can. ;]

demonic89

Dark master
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2010
    Tough Gym
    Name: demonic
    Friend Code: Don't have one
    Team: Rhyperior, Magmortar, drapion gliscor and gligar
    Prize: WISHMKER Jirachi Touched.

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2010
    Hey What do i do to Challange? i could challenge almost anytime except during school of course

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back