• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Okay, the first plot twist is to start soon. I have PM'd a few people who seem to have disappeared.

@Michaela - I think you should release your prisoner...er, I mean friend, Ike. He seems to have quite a few problems, mental or whatever, so it seems he is dragging down your...er, quality of posting.
    Yeah, so basically as Grif has been having computer problems, I think he should travel alone so that he's not slowing anyone else down (Sorry Grif ;))

Okay. So, including me and not including AWOL RPers and dudegirl (as she has not started) we have 7 RPers. If, for whatever reason, our AWOL RPers decide to leave our fantastical RP, I will not be opening SU's again, as 10 people seems to be too much. Though I may let in an eighth person.

Years
  • Um, yeah. I can't really post until the whole helicopter breeding center thing plot is moved along a smidge. All I CAN really post abou is Adam actually getting to the breeding center, and seeing as he's almost there by following the heli, that'd be quite short.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • @Michaela - I think you should release your prisoner...er, I mean friend, Ike. He seems to have quite a few problems, mental or whatever, so it seems he is dragging down your...er, quality of posting.
    Yeah, so basically as Grif has been having computer problems, I think he should travel alone so that he's not slowing anyone else down

Hey, what the hell did I d-
    Actually, I'd probably agree with that. My computer has been buggy lately, and I don't want to drag Michaela down with me. If you want Michaela, we could just work out a way of seperating them if that's what you want to do...

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Hey, what the hell did I d-
    Actually, I'd probably agree with that. My computer has been buggy lately, and I don't want to drag Michaela down with me. If you want Michaela, we could just work out a way of seperating them if that's what you want to do...

I don't really care either way. If your computer gets messed up, I can always bunny Ike, with your permission of course. But, if you really want, they can seperate. We could do this thing where while we're traveling over the mountain, there's a rock slide or something and we think that the other is dead or something. Hmmm....

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • I don't really care either way. If your computer gets messed up, I can always bunny Ike, with your permission of course. But, if you really want, they can seperate. We could do this thing where while we're traveling over the mountain, there's a rock slide or something and we think that the other is dead or something. Hmmm....

Bunny... and Ike... two words which have never been uttered in the same sentence.

Anywho, I really don't mind either way. I have been having troubles with accessing PC earlier (To the point I thought I'd just have to give up with the whole website), but now it's all cleared up, so it shouldn't take me too long to get back up to speed... probably.

Nakuzami

Years
  • Okay, I have received zero replies from the supposed AWOL RPers. So this means everyone may get on with the plot twist!

Currently our not so AWOL RPers are:
    ME!!!!!
    Michaela
    GrifSpark
    Ynfiniti8
    D. Lawride
    Century
    Toasty Woodman

I am aware not everyone is at the breeding center yet, so the others will just jump in soon. If you do not participate in the plot twist, you will not receive a [free] egg. I will soon add a new section to the first post. This will be the Breeding Center section. It will show all of our pokemon that are in the center and all of the eggs they have in stock to buy.

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    Hey! I'm still here! I'm leaning against the breeding center wall, polishing my monocle and waiting for some plot to thicken. And like my plots so thick they're curdled.

Curdled, I say!

Nakuzami

Years
  • Yeah, I realized I forgot you but was too lazy to change it =/
    Besides, just because I didn't type your name up doesn't mean you can't post.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Life has hit me very, very hard. (Tests, projects, and so on...)

Unfortunately I can only really write one post every three or four days or so, and the backloggery has made me unwilling to post...

I am sorry to say that I will be dropping. Have fun, everyone!

Nakuzami

Years
  • Life has hit me very, very hard. (Tests, projects, and so on...)

Unfortunately I can only really write one post every three or four days or so, and the backloggery has made me unwilling to post...

I am sorry to say that I will be dropping. Have fun, everyone!

Very sorry indeed. BUT YOU WILL BE SORRIER! MWUHAHAHA-er, I mean, that's okay! Sorry to see you go though (that's one AWOL down, a number which I think is two to go!)

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Trainers:
    Name: Champion Ace- Champion, just goes by Ace; his father was a frontier brain back in the region he's from (Epic Region). He named his son, Champion because that's what he believed he'd be I life. Ace's name often comes under scrutiny from his friends, Hayden and Juan because of Ace's complete Novice approach to anything especially pokemon.

Personality: Ace has a strong sense of confidence that every trainer needs. Ace knows how to learn from his mistake and correct them. Ace really likes pokemon, but for some reason, he doesn't like to look them in the eyes.

Appearance:
    -Skin: Pale
    -Head: Brown
    -Height: 5'1
    -Weight: 168
    -Body: See Sig
    -Upper:See Sig
    -Lower:See Sig

History:
    Ace was born in the Epic Region, a Mountainous region that lies to the South of Hoenn. Ace actually began his pokemon Journey at the age of 10 with his friends Hayden and Juan; however after losing to Hayden in the Epic League; he learned of his father's ailing sickness he returned to tend to him. Now three years later Ace has returned to his dream of becoming a frontier brain, opting to start a new journey this time with a stronger passion.

Pokemon:

Species: Gastly
    Nickname: Gas
    Nature: Quiet
    Ability: Levitate
    Personality: Bold, Gas tends to be Ace's "Ace in the whole" as she is the pokemon that tends to be more like Ace. She is usually his first choice; she has the option of roaming free, or resting in her pokeball.
    Pokémon:

Species: Pikachu

Nickname: Chu

Nature: Sassy

Ability:Static
    Personality: Chu has this arrogant feel about herself which makes training her hard, Ace uses her in tough situations.

Pokémon:

Species: Pidgey

Nickname: None

Nature: Calm

Ability: Keen Eye
    Personality: Ace's pidgey happens to be his most recent caught pokemon, Pigey is obviously preferred over Chu.

Editman

Pokemon Collector
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2014
    Ok. Can i ask why? wouldn't want to make the same mistake X_X

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (blinks as she just realizes that Grifspark practically gave her permission to bunny Ike on here) You saw that, right Nakuzami? XD (waits for tomorrow when Nakuzami is coming online)

Nakuzami

Years
  • Yes. Yes I did.

Bunny time!
    ()__()
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

@Editman - It's because of a few things.

1) I hadn't actually planned to let more people in, but I like to let people give me their SU's. I may make an exception.
    2) There wasn't enough detail.
    3) The "Epic Region". It's not a real region and i'd prefer you stick to the real ones/Lost Islands.

Also, as it seems that traveling together is somewhat hard, I say we vote.

Choice A: No traveling with other RPers.
    Choice B: Whenever you need to post you may bunny your travel buddy's character.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • (is doing choice B right now)

Mind if I do a timeskip, with Miharu and Ike already getting their eggs and ending with them camping? XD

Back