• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lost Islands League: OOC Thread

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Yes, Tema Midnight is the mysterious group. You may choose any non-legendary (probably not supre rare either) pokemon as long as it obeys the character's rank.

Dark Pulse94

Scienta Potentia Est
    Years
  • ah, good... I'm going to change my SU now, and imma gonna be an assasin!

(sorry, but it looked too cool)

not done yet, but I'll put what I have in anyway

Team Midnight Members:
    Name: Does he/she have a name or were his/her parents to lazy to bother?
    Personality: Ruthless, adamant. Prefers solo work. Uses his Pokemon in deadly combinations, barely ever following the rules...
    Does he/she have a brain or are they a drone?
    Appearance:
    -Skin: Pale, but with a surprisingly tanned face (think a sock tan, but the "sock" being all but the face)
    -Head: Dark Hair,
    -Height: Short for a normal Person, only 4'11" (or is it 4"11'?)
    -Weight: VERY skinny, used to eating light rations...
    History:
    Born to a loving family, he would have lived a happy life. He would have if he wasn't kidnapped by team Midniht to be the ultimate Killer. He has lived a life that has been nothing but training and killing. He is team Midnight's Ace in the hole...

Pokemon: Absol, Weavile, Dusclops
    Species: Absol
    Nickname: Demon
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Pressure
    Personality: A new addition to the Team. Still hasn't learned the guise to show. Features Perish Song and Night Slash

Species: Weavile
    Nickname: Dagger
    Nature: Adamant
    Personality: Born to kill, Weavile hosts deadly moves like Poison Jab, Pursuit and Night Slash

Species: Dusclops (if only it could be dusknoir!)
    Nickname: Evil Eye
    Nature: Serious
    Personality: Expressionless. As if he has no soul. Features Mean look and Night Shade

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
  • I know you're not done, but I hope you don't think the history/personality is complete. I forgot to re-add this, but history should be 2+ paragraphs and personality should be about 1+ paragraphs. And I don't mean five five word sentences.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • Alas, the inevitable has arrived...
    Due to the fact that my internet connection simply seems to hate this website and everything else Pokecommunity, I can only spend about five minutes here before it loses connection and generally falls into a state of week-long lockdown. As such, I am sad to say that I have to leave this RPG, since I don't want to drag down the other roleplayers with my lack of posting.

Ta ta, then...

Draginja

Weasel Mascot
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    A moment of silence for Grif, he shall be missed.

Okay, I'm back. Hey there everyone! Sorry I was gone so long, I was in bad shape for a while. I'll try to be on more often, thanks for your patience!

Years
  • I'm still alive. Homework and stuff has been annoying, but I refuse to let it get the better of me! I shall not fall! I will continue on to the very end!

Nakuzami

Years
  • Alas, the inevitable has arrived...
    Due to the fact that my internet connection simply seems to hate this website and everything else Pokecommunity, I can only spend about five minutes here before it loses connection and generally falls into a state of week-long lockdown. As such, I am sad to say that I have to leave this RPG, since I don't want to drag down the other roleplayers with my lack of posting.

Ta ta, then...

*sigh* as soon as I saw that exact same post in slls81's RP, I had a feeling it would be here. Sorry that you have to go, but you can always come back if you wish. Hope you figure out those problems (or get a new computer =/)

Zamorak

Well, i'm back =P
    Years
  • You like, or do I need more somewhere?

Name: Odessa Stocks

Appearance: Odessa is a lightly tanned Caucasian women who stands a little under six feet and weighs around 145lbs. She has black hair that falls a few inches below her shoulders that has bright blue highlights in it. Her eyes are green, and she has a large scar reaching from her neck to her lower right back. She also prefers wearing short-sleeved shirts with jeans and running shoes. She also wears earrings, they are small pink diamond earrings that hang off of small gold loops.

History: Odessa was a late child, her having a brother twelve years older then her and a sister seven years older was proof of that. When she was young her father taught her a healthy respect for firearms, as being a cop he owned one and wanted to make sure she knew how dangerous it was. When she was seven she was involved in a car crash, and she had to have major surgery which left a huge scar from her neck to her lower left back. Although no one was hurt in the crash Odessa still developed a phobia of cars and now refuses to ride in cars, although buses, vans, planes, trains, motorcycles, etc. she is fine with. Also as she went through school it became apparent that she was very smart, but was very lazy so she didn't get the best grades. When she turned sixteen her brother died in a failed robbery attempt and, although Odessa did not know him well, this led to her questioning human kindness and decency. She is still questioning these things as a proud seventeen year old girl, and has decided that the Lost islands would be a good experience for herself.

Personality: Odessa is very smart, but this mostly gets covered up by the fact that she loves procrastinating to doing what she should be doing. She is also very cautious of people since her brothers death, feeling that if someone could hurt another like that then what are others capable of. Odessa is also someone who knows that she is still experiencing the world and as such, while she holds her own views and ideas about the world close, is willing to change them based on facts and others arguments. She also tries to be kind to others, but is too easily aggravated for her own good and as such sometimes ends up snapping at others when she doesn't mean it.

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Nickname: Ohm [Ω]
    Ability: Lightning-Rod
    Nature: Brave
    Personality: Ω[This is shorthand for Ohm's name] still learning to listen to Odessa, and as such sometimes ignores her commands. Still Ω is very protective of Odessa, and is happy enough traveling with her.

Pokemon: Sandshrew
    Pokemon Nickname: Quartz
    Ability: Sand Veil
    Nature: Jolly
    Personality: Has trouble paying attention but is very active and playful. Is also completely attached to Odessa, her having had Quartz since hatching as an egg

Back