• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Luckiest Moment...

danaxe

I long for kyurem powerz
    Years
    on platinum i reset over 10,000 times to get that master ball

on my 2nd run the number is 176453 ding the numbers completly match your turtwig on my first try

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
    my luckiest moment was in leafgreen. i was battling the E4 and was losing to lance, his last pokemon was his gyrados, my last two was a low level gengar and some other pokemon i cant remember. i realizied i was going to lose when he hydro pumped my other pokemon and all i had left was gengar so i sent him out. gyrados used earthquake so i thought "maybe i can hurt him a bit" and used shadow ball. it only did a little damage so i knew this was it but gyrados used earthquake again, then dragon dance, and earthquake again. then i thought "he has no PP in attacks that can hurt gengar". So i kept attacking with gengar and defeated lance, and proceded to defeat gary.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I'm pretty sure I managed to capture Articuno with just a Pokeball in Blue version. I don't know if it actually happened of if my memory is playing tricks on me, but I'm pretty sure I'm telling the truth. I think I forgot to save the game beforehand and stupidly brought only a few Pokeballs instead of Ultras, so it was amazing that I managed to capture it at all! :D

Years
    I remember getting a female Eevee first time in one game and just recently when facing Lance his own Dragonite knocked itself out after a combination of Confuse Ray and Will-O-Wisp :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2013
    I was in Emerald's Battle Factory, and a Pinsir I had chosen had: Guillotine, Endure, Swords Dance, Flail. Of course, that isn't anything special. However, that 30 accuracy OHKO move hit 3 times out of 5 for 5 consecutive battles! (Certainly made it easier to get to Factory Head Noland.)

Pingouin_7

I won the lottery on Emerald once with a Lunatone I traded over from Sapphire.

Years
    A little while back when me and my friends were starting to get back into Pokemon I had Emerald and he had LeafGreen. I'd beaten the E4 in Emerald and he hadn't (even after like 100 hours of gameplay) so I thought I'd do the friendly thing and offer to do it for him.

I'd forgotten just how bad at training Pokemon we were, he had many Pokemon in the 30's and low 40's that he carried in his party his only real asset was the level 61 Venusaur with 4 grass type attacking moves.
    I think Vinewhip, Frenzy plant, Solarbeam and Razor Leaf or something to that effect.

I pulled out his untrained Articuno (nicknamed AAAAABBCDA) and took his other 4 highest level Pokemon to face the E4.

Soloed Lance with Articuno and all I had left was Venusaur with a decent chunk of HP and Articuno in the yellow. I had killed off the rest of my team while I healed Articuno and Venusaur. No more full restores left.

It was down to Venusaur and Charizard, for some completely unknown reason Venusaur was actually faster than Charizard and managed to get a Crit with Sludge Bomb that I taught it before the battles.
    Hands down the most surprised moment in my gaming history, I applaud you Venusaur.

Back