• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lucky☆Star Fanclub!

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    Well, I'm not sure. But, I believe it does. I'll check if subbers have it by tomorrow. Then I'll know it does show on Thursdays. What's even more boring is waiting for a new episode to come out with nothing to do.

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    I never really liked Lucky Channel at first. I always skipped it because it wasn't the actual show. Though, I've grown to like it. It's just so random, I like random things. I forgot the names of those two, but the girl sure does seem to have temper problems. Lucky Channel is okay, but it doesn't really match up to the actual show. Well, that's just my opinion.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Wow! A Lucky Star fanclub!
    I'll join. My favorite one is Konata because she reminds me of myself with the computer and anime obsessions.
    Lucky Star is like Azumanga Daioh and Haruhi combined into one. I love it that way too.
    I love Lucky Star better than Azumanga Daioh because..... well for one thing, the NINTENDO DS GOT A CAMEO!!!1111
    *loves Nintendo*
    And the opening is really awesome

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    haha lucky channel is good..

my friend likes Akira best out of any character in Lucky Star.. and thinks lucky channel is better than the main Lucky Star show

silly guy..

Years
    I never really liked Lucky Channel at first. I always skipped it because it wasn't the actual show. Though, I've grown to like it. It's just so random, I like random things. I forgot the names of those two, but the girl sure does seem to have temper problems. Lucky Channel is okay, but it doesn't really match up to the actual show. Well, that's just my opinion.

I agree. : )

I've never actually seen the show or anything, I've just seen a few comic strips.

Cool! I
    I've only seen the anime. Are they like 4-panel comics?

Wow! A Lucky Star fanclub!
    I'll join. My favorite one is Konata because she reminds me of myself with the computer and anime obsessions.
    Lucky Star is like Azumanga Daioh and Haruhi combined into one. I love it that way too.
    I love Lucky Star better than Azumanga Daioh because..... well for one thing, the NINTENDO DS GOT A CAMEO!!!1111
    *loves Nintendo*
    And the opening is really awesome

Welcome!
    Yay! Another Konata favorite!
    Yuppy, the opening is so catchy!

haha lucky channel is good..

my friend likes Akira best out of any character in Lucky Star.. and thinks lucky channel is better than the main Lucky Star show

silly guy..

Akira is cute. ^^
    Yup, very silly. XD

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I like Lucky Channel.Akira is like,flippin' bipolar xD; And thats awesome,cause I tend to be like that too XD And te randomness just adds to it..haha.

Welcome all new members~:3 And I just noticed this but Kagami and Tsukasa's birthday is only 2 days away 8D [in my time over here]

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    It was on this magazine thingy I found on Google :]
    An I think Wiki has their b-days too!And the info seems to be hand in hand :]

So..July 7th = The twin's b-day yay! <3

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    I forgot if they actually said their birthdays in the anime, I probably missed it, which episode was it? Unless you're talking about the voice actress' birthdays. Which I don't really know.

Edit; Read above.

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I don't really like the Lucky Channel, I just think it's a little annoying. ><

And welcome to those who just joined ^^

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    Hurrah for more fans! I honestly didn't think there'd be many LS fans on PC but it's good to see I was wrong. Welcome Clair, Trace and Miso!

It's the same as Miso said, I never really liked Lucky Channel and always skipped the whole ending, credits and all. But one time I watched it all the way to the end and saw Akira threatening her assistant about firing him. That was so funny!

And I think Kanna's saying that Kagami and Tsukasa's birthdays are on July 7, not the voice actors. But it doesn't really matter, because in accordance to my calendar, their birthday is tomorrow. Yay!

Kagami rules.

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    Off the op of my head,Konata's is in April,Miyuki's is in October,and the twins are this month ^_^

New topic..how'd everyone discover Lucky Star? XD
    Random question :3
    I discovered it on S.O.S dan image boards XD

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I actually only found out about Lucky Star when I was browsing through some of the forums I've registered to, and a few of the members had avatars and signatures related to Lucky Star. So I just asked one of them what anime their set was from and they told me Lucky Star. The next thing I did was Google it and I found a few video hosting sites and have watched all of the episodes up until now. Although I'm still looking for the manga...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I have never read the manga,but from the scans I've seen,it reminds me of Azumanga Daioh from some perspective...
    not that it's a bad thing at all x3

Miso

Haa~ HaHa
    Years
    I found out about Lucky Star through a few of my friends on an IRC channel. Oh and, A.F.K has finished subbing episode 13 of Lucky Star. ;o

Phanima

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    I loved episode 13. The comic shop scene was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, and the ending was just ridiculous. In a good way of course.

Eureka1

Yay IIDX! :D
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 21, 2023
    arghh i just found the ep 13 torrent on mininova.. its downloading now

cant wait to see it.. >_< i love this show

Hazuki

delenda est.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2011
    I discovered it from one of the members here because of her theme.

XD

Back