• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~.: The LUGIA FanClub :.~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Pink works quite bad if you ask me.
    Ever since I saw shiny Lugia...I...I hated it. So....yep.

Speed Demon

A pokemon master
    Years
    but lugia is a ledgendary.... why you think you can only get it at specail events or by getting the shadow lugia in pokemon XD? btw may i join? i love all my pokemon! i love my lugia as much as i love my groudon! ^^ which is alot! hey everyone check this out!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Sure you can join. I'll add you now.
    You know, this is only this FC's 2nd day!!! And there's already this many members.
    It's crazy. XD

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Sorry. I can't see it. It's from photobucket.(an X)
    Ok....I have a topic.
    Does Lugia look like a bird to you?
    Not to me. I mean...almost. But, not really.

Speed Demon

A pokemon master
    Years
    Sorry. I can't see it. It's from photobucket.(an X)
    Ok....I have a topic.
    Not to me. I mean...almost. But, not really.

oh..i can see it just fine... whats up with photobucket now a days? i can see it just fine..

lugia as a bird.. well to me sorta... but me no care bout that me like lugia cuz its cool and it helpped me win alot of battles when i'm near defeat! ^^

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Exactly! But...um...my Lugia always gets defeted early on. I always use it to weaken my opponent. Then that's when I bring out my Salamences!!! My Salamences have won me countless battles...*sniff*(like 5)

Speed Demon

A pokemon master
    Years
    Exactly! But...um...my Lugia always gets defeted early on. I always use it to weaken my opponent. Then that's when I bring out my Salamences!!! My Salamences have won me countless battles...*sniff*(like 5)

oh i have a salamance as well! both of them lugia and salamance are lv. 100. trained all 37 of my pokemon myself... through out the years...

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    37 100's!? wow. My Lugia's on 100. As well as my Salamences(one's shiny), but this is the LUGIA fan club, so we can't talk about that stuff...TOPIC.
    What's your favorite Legendary bird besides Lugia?
    I'd have to say...Articuno definately. It's so cool.(not intended to be pun!!!)

Another moving one! XD

Speed Demon

A pokemon master
    Years
    37 100's!? wow. My Lugia's on 100. As well as my Salamences(one's shiny), but this is the LUGIA fan club, so we can't talk about that stuff...TOPIC.
    I'd have to say...Articuno definately. It's so cool.(not intended to be pun!!!)

Another moving one! XD

yeah 37 of them...
    um... ho-oh!

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    *sighs*Photobucket again...(Photobucket pics are X's on my computer)
    Really? I never liked Ho-oh. But as soon as I saw Lugia....I knew it was my favorite pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I saw that too. But, not on photobucket....Look at this. I don't really like the music...but, hey. It's Lugia.

Akarei Yorume

His servant forever... <3
    Years
    YAY mighty wings! XD Yeah, I like Articuno (the person... at lugia.us)... she's the one who did that.
    My favorite legendary bird besides Lugia... I love Zapdos. I just love it in 2000 when it comes out and it's all electric and powerful and stuff. And Lawrence had to drain its energy to capture it. >_> spiffy.
    Have you seen the "Animal I Have Become" AMV about Lugia? It rocks... >_>

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Nah, I haven't seen that. But, Zapdos is my 3rd favorite. Then comes Ho-oh, then Moltres.

ShinyGold2

Owner of Psychic,Dark&Ghost FC
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009

I like articuno and moltres I really hate ho-oh but zapdos is ok

when i first saw it i though it was water and flying type...
    i found some time later it was psychic and flying type

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    Yeah it does look like water and flying. It can learn a lot of water moves, too.

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    I saw that too. But, not on photobucket....Look at this. I don't really like the music...but, hey. It's Lugia.

Hahaha! MIGHTY WINGS! Gosh it reminds me so much of Top Gun... lol...

A bird? hahaha... I always thought he was a fusion of a Sea Serpent and a Dragon... doopadido...

It has always been Articuno... haaha... Blue is my favorite color... and Articuno is far more versatile than the other two in the game...

Back