• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Lumiose City Ghost girl

Years
The origin of this myth is in the north office building in Lumiose city. If you go to the second floor, the screen will randomly go black and come back, and suddenly a girl will be standing behind you and says, "No, you are not the one." If you also go the the hotel on the boulevard, and go to the fourth floor, you can go to the room on the right and she'll be standing on the left wall on the room. If you talk to her, she will say "...Dont talk to me...If you do, I won't... ...Hear the elevator..." I find it really creepy that Pokémon would add a random ghost girl in the game, not to mention its for children. So what is it? Is there a real story behind this? I want to know.
Thanks!
~Spys

Incinermyn

The Abomination Lives!!!
Years
The Hex Maniac in Hotel Richissime is NOT the same as the ghost. I went there before triggering the event in the office building and she was already there. Otherwise, it may be another prelude to the ghost girl having a part in the next game.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
Years
I have the truth about this girl. It's a long story..

Story-

I saw a girl in black and white when I defeated the Elite Four. The girl was next to a man. I got my bike on and decided to talk to her and she vanished. The man said "Wh- wh- what! She vanished!". I got a litte confused their once. I talk to the man again and he said "Oh boy I think I'm dreaming". I had dreams about this, I couldn't even know her name. One thing is, she has blonde hair.

Chapter 2-

I got the game black and white 2. I went into this place called "Strange House". I went upstairs and found the exact same girl from the first one. She said this "Where is my mommy, daddy, and Abra?". I was thinking then she said " I'll meet you soon..". She vanished , and I found what I was looking for. Although this remind me of pokemon fire red for the GameBoy Advanced. I saw the same girl on pokemon fire red and she said this "Do you believe in ghost?". In the japanese video, the girl said the exact same thing but then vanished.

Chapter 3-

I just got pokemon X and I played it and saw the exact same girl exepct in a different place. I search it up in google, and then the sightings were people seen this were not the same as I. I checked the place again, instead it didn't showed its name. I knew I seen the name but now I can't remember. I was on the train. I search up for any gameplays of trains in pokemon x. Sadly, couldn't find any. I did see all the sightings then I remember that a note behind a wall said this "I'm waiting for someone in a usual place". I couldn't remember until I saw the girl. I walked up to her and she said "Fine do it! You'll lose anyways",. Me and her battled. I won and she lost. She had ghost pokemon types. She vanished and she said this: "Reeeeeddd, forgivvvvve me....".
I soon cracked the code and what she did say was this: "Red forgive me..".Was she really the one who got married to Red? Then if I remember in the pokemon magma (comic book) of japanese that has been rejected. Which I got the book, at the final. Red said "Darling! Nooo!". Could this be a reason why Red was being evil when he battled Gold in the mountains? And this could be a reason why he dissapered?

Years
I've heard that a person with the right Trainer ID might be 'the one' and then something happens.

Only a rumor though, but it still creeps me out...like the 'faceless men'

BurningLanguages

Student Linguist
Years
I've heard that a person with the right Trainer ID might be 'the one' and then something happens.

Only a rumor though, but it still creeps me out...like the 'faceless men'

The "Faceless Men" Story genuinely freaked me out.

On topic of the ghost girl though, I figured that Game Freak would release an update with a "quest" featuring this girl and her story. Since we have impressive Wi-Fi technology, Game Freak can send updates to our games(like they did to fix the Lumiose City glitch) over periods of time, giving the game added replay value.

I say this because the post-game world is very small compared to other Pokemon games, but there are a ton of "loose ends" in the game that could potentially open up later on. Examples would be but not limited to:

-The pair of skiddo randomly sleeping in front of the Lumiose Train Station
-The Train Station in Couriway Town
-The "Fire Pokemon" discussed about in one of the plazas in Lumiose City
-The Strange House on Route 14(Laverre Nature trail)
-The Strange Souvenir obtained via the traveler in the Hotel
-And of course, the Lumiose Ghost Girl

However, since the theme of ghosts appearing for random reasons in Pokemon games is not a new thing. But I feel that we will finally get some answers soon :).

DarkCloud1267

Master Trainer
Years
well...if you go to the train station and go behind the second billboard there will be a message that reads"Ive gone for help, Wait in the usual spot" and ive always felt like that was connected to her. ive also felt that the other hex maniac in the other hotel is as well.
I feel that gamefreak puts these in to get you thinking. they did it with the ghost girl in B/W and B/W2 as well.
and also in D/P/and platinum with the ghosts haunting the creepy house.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 3, 2022
The message in Lumiose about a "Lava Dome Pokemon" in... Jaune Plaze, I think? refers most likely Heatran, whose species name is the lava Dome Pokemon. I suspect we will see something about that in an event sooner or later.
Also: The three (or is it four?) unused doors to the power plants in the Lumiose Badlands. I'm guessing these will become accessible through events, possibly related to Volcanion, if it should become available?
And the abandoned house or whatever it's called seems like a good place for an event of some sort. Might we see something there that relates to the ghost girl?

Last edited:

pokefan648

< I ate your giant meatball :3
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2014
This is creepy but it seems ideal to make an event out these types of things. Hopefully one of these will have something to do with mew, since he hasn't been an obtainable Pokémon for quite some time.

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Here's my theory on the Lumiose girl:

At the Lumiose City top of the building the creepy girl appears and she is similar to the hex girl at the NPC. It's strange because she appears in different parts of the game if you look hard enough. In Lumiose she says, "... ... ... ...Don't talk to me... ...If you do, I won't... ...hear the elevator..." This is strange because the girl in the other building seemed to be waiting by an elevator, too, but it's strange because this girl is...alive. Is she possessed? A completely different person? No one knows.

In the Lumiose Station, there are two billboards; go to the one in the back. Press A while standing behind it and you will be told that "Something is written on the back of the timetable: I'm going to go for help. Wait in the usual place". What does the message mean, and why is it here? Obviously whoever wrote it didn't want just anyone to see, so it was put somewhere where people wouldn't normally look. But who's the message from or for, and why do these people need help? Where is the usual place? It makes no sense. Nearby a little boy says, "It should be someplace right around here, right?" Lots of people believe that the little boy saw the note and is also looking around. But...I still wonder what "help" was needed. What if the help didn't get there in time? Did this cause the girl to die, and is she still waiting for that person? Waiting by an elevator...is a certain elevator the usual waiting place? And why were there two girls waiting by two different elevators? Was the message unclear and she didn't know which one?

I read a theory that I really liked. I think that the girl was from Kiloude and was possessed or even killed by Hoopa. You see in Kiloude there is a jolly girl, which is a lot different than the other hex girls because the others are gloomy. She is happy, so there seems to be something strange with her like she is possessed. In the train station in Lumiose there are random billboards, why are they there? This is a sign that the girl was traveling back to Kiloude but something happened to her. Now she wanders through the Kalos region. I think that this will be an event for a future event.

Back