• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The 'Lunar' Series

WintressForever

Ice Pokemon Lover
    Years
    Does anyone know how many titles are in the Lunar videogame series? I only know that there are Lunar Genesis and Lunar Dragon Song but are there any more and are they any good because I'd really like to get them but I can seem to find them in my local game store. :(

Kenny_C.002

Welcome to Rokkenjima
    Years
    Lunar Dragon Song was terrible...

Anyways, there's Lunar: Eternal blue, Lunar: silver star story, and Lunar: Magical School (I don't think this was out in america) that I know of. I think only Eternal Blue and Silver Star Story are actually out and about. Both of which should be on PSX.

L

Vocaloid fan
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2020
    Sega Saturn:
    Lunar: The Silver Star
    Lunar: Eternal Blue

Playstation:
    Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete
    Lunar 2: Eternal Blue Complete

Game Boy Advance:
    Lunar Legend

Nintendo DS:
    Lunar: Dragon Song

You should definitely try to pick up Silver Star Story Complete and Eternal Blue Complete if you happen upon them. I don't know if you'll be able to find them in a local game shop since they're OOP (best to look online), but those are two of the best RPGs ever made. Well worth every penny. :)

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Let me tell you, I really consider Silver Star and Eternal Blue (and their PSX ports with the hilarious outtakes) to be the only two real Lunar games.

Lunar Legend is really just a remake of the first one and Dragon Song was just godawful. I couldn't stand that one. You actually lost hit points for running. No joke. The music was alright, but the game just had alot of issues.

So, get the first two for PSX. They're hard to find, but worth it.

Back