• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The magic blender!

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    So yeah, you basically put an item in the blender and after 3 items are put in, the next user will say what is the combination of the products and will add a new item. Goes like this:

Poster 1: I put in (item)
    Poster 2: I put in (2nd item)
    Poster 3: I put in (3rd item)
    Poster 4: You get (what the 3 items are combined) and I will put in (item)
    Poster 5: I put in (2nd item)

And so on. Must be poke related, but I will allow you to go off once in a while to be funny, but if you put in a non-poke item, you cannot add in another one. And usual forum rules apply.

The things you put in doesn't always have to be the creatures. It can be the trainers, the NPCs, items from the game, or anything as long as it's poke related.

I'll start by putting in a Zebstrika.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Cool game ^^ Seems similar to the Magic Well, but it think it could work since this game is more about combining things.

I'll put in TM 72, Volt Switch (Item #2)

TravelerTrainer15

I put in a TM 87 Swagger.

Back