• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Magic of Fazatopia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
Years
  • Sora Just Take Her NOW or she cpould get in even more pain im the one who got the powersa ill take the bird on

Years
  • ic:Sora scooped Angel up and started walking in the direction of their hometown. She said as she left,"I'll be back.."

RocknRoller78

Lolly,Lolly,Lolly...Poke
    Years
  • Oops i gorgot you where at the home town

then i went to where Angle and Sora was and stayed and waited for a respond from Soira

Years
  • ooc:I can make another character if that'll help... And...I can't really continue this till Master Angel says if she wants her character to stay while my character comes back or something...

Years
  • ooc:Your character,Angel,has gotten injured herself from a giant bird and my character,Sora,is bringing you to your hometown.

Here's my other character!

Name: Pudding(based off from Tokyo Mew Mew) :P
    personality:hyper,yet cute...and funny!
    looks:well..if you've seen Tokyo Mew Mew,you'd know what she looks like. But,if not...blonde hair in piggy tails,yellow golden eyes,yellow dress,yellow gloves,yellow boots

If I missed some info,just tell me!

Lizzie

{Tre' pwns j00} XD
    Years
  • Name:Roy
    Power Type: Fire
    Looks: messy red hair and blazeing red eyes, has a blue headband and a blue shirt with white pants and blue boots, he has a red cape that's blue on the inside and has long blue gloves that cut around his fingers so his fingers were visible
    Home: (unkown)
    Other info:has a best friend named Marth XD (from fire emblem if that's okay)
    ---------------------------
    Roy walked down the path and saw three people near a cave, they looked badley injured, Roy gasped and ran to them "are you okay?" he asked them, then he heard a roar from behind, he turned and saw an Abtron running at them, seeing that they were so hurt Roy took out his sword and waited, the Abtron got closer and closer and Roy's sword started to glow with eahc passing second, then just as the Abtron was a few feet away, Roy's sword burst into flames and slashed his sword at the Abtron. The Abtron was sent flying, it burst into flames. Roy turned back to them "it'll recover soon, you guys should fallow me if you want to see another day" Roy said helping one of them up

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back