• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~ The Magnanimous Miscreants Clan ~ [New! Accepting applications now!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    Ha, awesome!! I love Absol :)
    I'm useless at EV training though, so I would never in my wildest dreams have an awesome Absol :P

Years
    Everybody diggin my new sig?

Only the greatest Pokemon in the world...

ABSOL!

Hey yeah it looks good, thanks for that razor claw btw. I am AAASSSSEEEEEEMMMMMBBBBLLLLLLing a new team right now. But I will still battle anyone that wants to have a friendly battle before the war!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    Al, want me to give you my EV'd Absol?

I have 2. A dude and a chick.

Choose one and it's yours.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    My friend Shadows on a different message board.

He's workin on an Absol avatar for me too, as we speak.

EDIT: Al, both of the Absols are EV'd and the girl has max PP on each move. I trained one myself, and the other I got in a trade. Choose and I'll give you one when I get back from breakfast in about 1-2 hours. :D

Al.Long

Just too cool to care :)
    Years
    xLIVENUDESx - :) thankyou
    the lady absol, please :)
    lemme just get a pokemon back from a friend, then i'll get that :)

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Its amazing! Dudes right now I need your help. I've made a mix-ape but looking at it it only has one move diferent to my Azelf. I want a suggestion of a special move that it can learn that will help.

Note: Have F-Thrower, HP is Electric with power of 49 :( and grass knot I dont want.

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    If anybody needs help EV'ing a Pokemon, I'll help them when I get back from breakfast.

I'll be gone 1-2 hours, so I hope you can wait that long.

I'll EV it in any stat/spread you want me too.

I hate EV training for other people, but you're all my clan members.

R a c h e l

Formerly Sapphiress
    Years
    Its amazing! Dudes right now I need your help. I've made a mix-ape but looking at it it only has one move diferent to my Azelf. I want a suggestion of a special move that it can learn that will help.

Note: Have F-Thrower, HP is Electric with power of 49 :( and grass knot I dont want.
    I use
    Flamethrower
    Close Combat
    Fire Blaster
    Hidden Power Ice

for my mix-ape ;)

Also, I've noticed that a lot of you have posted in my Trading Thread - PM me with what you're looking for, and we'll see if I can't get them to you for free ;)

Just Darth

Dude.....LIke Totally Dude....
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2011
    Can anyone help me in my Predicament. Oh and SRkid I'll battle you after I solved my problem!

That is what I would of wanted Saphire but my HP is electric and is only power 49

Years
    I use
    Flamethrower
    Close Combat
    Fire Blaster
    Hidden Power Ice

for my mix-ape ;)

Also, I've noticed that a lot of you have posted in my Trading Thread - PM me with what you're looking for, and we'll see if I can't get them to you for free ;)

How about Nasty Plot, Flamethrower, Psychic, and Shadow ball?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back