• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Magnificant Fire (A Short Story)

Akintunde

The God of Bravery
Years
  • Chapter One
    The Odd Beginning​

Aaron was just a normal eighteen year old male who loved to play with fire. When it was Independence Day, he was watching the fireworks fly in the air while they explode right after. He wanted to figure out what it will be like to be a firework or a fireplace getting burnt from hell. When he was at school, the day after Independence Day, he made a very mistake that impressed him, but not the principal or the police department, including the fire department also.​

Aaron's best friend Brandon and his girlfriend Jessica was in shock that they seen Aaron burning up the whole town. They tried to calm him down but it couldn't work out in time because he just burned down the town library. He was happy and amazed that he saw the blaze burning in his eyes. When the time came, the police showed up when he was done burning up the place and than they put him in jail. His girlfriend Jessica walked inside the police department and bailed him out.​

"What the heck was that you did an hour ago?" asked Jessica.
    "I was happy, I was more happier than being in school learning," said Aaron.
    "Well, stop doing that crap than, it's scaring me," said Jessica.​

Aaron and Jessica walked home and than when the night came and Jessica was sleeping, he walked to his scientist friend and told him to make an odd serum that could make him turn into a blazing fire human. The serum was done within a whole day and when Aaron came back home, Jessica was worried about him. Aaron ignored Jessica and just walked inside the bathroom to put the serum inside his body. Aaron slammed the door behind him and locked it. He took the needle inside his vain and than, it was complete.​

"What the heck did you do up there?" asked Jessica.
    "It's nothing, I just needed to brush my teeth," said Aaron.
    "You brushed your teeth last night and it's a saturday," said Jessica.​

When Aaron made Jessica fall to sleep by watching the "Incredible Hulk", he went out and did some trouble in the city. He walked into a dark alley and grabbed a crowbar to start a fight and than when he saw the first man he saw, he wacked the mans face against the crowbar. The guys face was bruised and a little beat-up. The man got up from the street and punched Aaron in the face. The punch didn't get him mad so he tried to get himself in more trouble by getting into another fight with someone else.​

The guy before had the same crowbar that Aaron had and than when he whacked Aaron against the face, Aaron got mad, but not made enough. A few minutes later, both the new guy and the other guy was beating him up. Aaron got so mad, that he bursted into flames. A huge fire ball exploded into place and than the two men that were beating the crap out of Aaron got a three-degree burn. Aaron was mad as heck and he was bright red, orange, and yellow.​

"Ah! It's time to get fired up!" hollered Aaron.​

Everybody was screaming and running into their houses before they get scorched to death. Aaron was so mad that he started picking up cars and throwing them against houses and throwing people against the houses, breaking their spine and killing them. He told himself that it was the time to get fired up so he started burning trees and other material that were made out of wood. His girlfriend Jessica woke up instantly and ran into the city to find out if Aaron was causing problems again.​

When Jessica ran into a destroyed police car, she seen a bright flash against the corner of her eye. When she saw what it was, she saw a huge fire blazing monster destroying the city. She screamed loud and than when Aaron heard Jessica screaming, he looked at her from a far distance and stopped. He ran towards Jessica and stopped. When he looked at Jessica straight into the eyes, he became the color blue. When he started to calm down, he shrunk into size and came back into a hurtful five foot ten inch male.​

"That was you out there?" asked Jessica.
    "Yes, this thing that's inside me, it's making me unstoppable," said Aaron.
    "You are frickin' crazy! Are you out of your mind!?" hollered Jessica.
    "I'm sorry, I'll go back home and fall to sleep," said Aaron.​

The next day when Aaron woke up, Jessica was gone somewhere. He went inside the bathroom and took a shower. When he turned on the water, he started to steam with black smoke. He was wondering what was going on with the serum his friend put inside his body and than he figured out that if he was turning into a fire blazing monster, the water from the shower will make him die. He stopped the water and tried to call Jessica from his cellphone but it she didn't pick up.​

to be continued...​

Harry Blue5

I vill suck your Electricity..
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Some grammar mistakes and plot holes (don't worry, a story without plot holes is like a fire without smoke), but overall a great story. Hope you continue the story and fix it up a bit.

Back