• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Make a Wish Breeding Shop

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I kind of wanted a female so I could breed for ball sorry I should have specified huh? =\ I'm also interested in misdreavious in moon ball also female. You have any with less ivs?

Oh it's fine, I'll just have to breed another batch it all. :)
I only have 5iv Misdreavus. Do you have a HA pikachu by any chance? I'd give a 5iv misdreavus for one.

Mikazuki

"Someday, I will..."
Years
Unfortunately I don't I'll begin the search for one immediately though and save it for you when I do =] appreciate your hard work with the cherubi!

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
I have a shaymin and i would like to trade it with you for the shiny eevee if you want :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
The eevee is timid.
do you know the ivs on the shaymin. it doesn't matter to me all that much i'm just curious.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Shop Reopened and Restocked. :)
Added
luxuryball.png
Togepi (Timid) Serene Grace with Nasty Plot
31/xx/31/31/31/31

healball.png
Dratini (Adamant) Marvel Scale with Extreme Speed, Dragon Dance
31/31/31/xx/31/31

pokeball.png
Aron (Adamant) Rock Head, Sturdy with Endeavor, Stealth Rock, and Head Smash

pokeball.png
Chimchar (Naive) Iron Fist with Fake Out, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2016
I may want that dratini, i wanna see if i can get a shiny noibat first on here :p i have an english jirachi btw

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
I may want that dratini, i wanna see if i can get a shiny noibat first on here :p i have an english jirachi btw
Are you offering the Jirachi for the dratini? sorry just a tad confused by your phrasing lol.

Added
664.png
666-i.png
666-mo.png

premierball.png
Scatterbug - Icy Snow or Modern available - (Modest) Compound Eyes, Shield Dust
31/xx/31/31/31/31

Years
Hey, I'm interested in your Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/X/31/31 Marill. Will it have Belly Drum and Aqua Jet? Shiny and gender don't matter to me at all. If it has Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, would you be willing to trade for a shiny Calm female Eevee with Anticipation and the egg moves Curse, Heal Bell, Yawn and Wish, with 31/X/31/31/31/31?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 18, 2015
Hey, I'm interested in your Adamant Huge Power 31/31/31/X/31/31 Marill. Will it have Belly Drum and Aqua Jet? Shiny and gender don't matter to me at all. If it has Belly Drum and Aqua Jet, would you be willing to trade for a shiny Calm female Eevee with Anticipation and the egg moves Curse, Heal Bell, Yawn and Wish, with 31/X/31/31/31/31?

Yeah, I can breed that for you. :) I'll start working on it now. Just curious, is the eevee kalos native?

Elements1

Meh
Years
Interested in 5IV Aron *but* could you breed it either with brave or relaxed nature and the ability rock head (female if possible). I have a 6IV Shiny eevee or a 6IV shiny goomy. Also I'm not very good about checking back so I would prefer PM or VM but I'll be back sometime if that's not your style :)

Back